Review of HouseOfInks

Tel: 8006286326
customerservice@houseofinks.com

royb83
2/12/18

Thinking about buying HouseOfToners Compatible Replacement for Brother LC-61 (LC61) Ink Cartridge 4PK - Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow. Nice Product.

roshanl1
7/30/17

I have tried other cartridges and they did not work in my HP printer & then I choose Houseofinks and we got Exceptional Product.

Response from Houseof i., HouseOfInks Representative
Thank you for trust us.
dominiques14
12/17/16

I used to use House of Inks EXCLUSIVELY for years. Then I found a less expensive supplier a couple years ago on Amazon, and haven't had a lick of trouble. Then I got this awesome coupon in my email from House of Inks, so I thought I'd give them another go.

I can't even print or do an ink test or anything now. The Magenta cartridge is not reading. And it has fu&$ed up my whole printer now. I can't even install the old cartridge and get it to read.

The error message shows, "Missing Cartridge". I've removed and replaced it several times and re-booted several times.

I save $5. And now it looks like I'll have to buy a new printer. Yeah that didn't work out at all.

I don't know what has changed in the last two years, but this is the last purchase I'll make with House of Inks.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HouseOfInks staff and other customers.

12 Photos for HouseOfInks