Review of HouseFull.co.in

Tel: (022) 6723 9800
cc@housefull.com

elas6
10/9/18

I ordered a dining table. In picture the glass colour was grey but in reality its blue. They care damn about my calls and emails. Such a big big fraud company. Dont fall for it.

gopalk4
2/18/18

I had ordered a study table and paid Rs 10,000/- money forfeited, item never delivered.. no phone contact available (only answering machine), emails ignored, police not keen to take a complaint (i suppose too busy with pressing matters!)

Just save yourself and not buy from them.. always better to buy from say amazon.in or flipkart.com from amazon or flipkart fulfilled companies so that you have some assurance against fraud

pareshn
8/14/17

DOn the go by the 5 stars ratings. They are fake. The company is only there to collect your money. Why would they want you to pay in advance, every time. Think....

shikharm3
8/7/17

Don't buy anything from this website. Their customer care number is also fake. Before buying the furniture, call up the customer care number. You won't be able to get through it ever. That would prove how fake this site is. go for known sites like pepperfry.com etc which are branded.

shikharm2
7/16/17

I am an Indian army officer and had ordered a king size bed. The delivery was 15 days later. Zero response from customer care. If you don't believe. Try calling their any customer care number. You won't ever get through. It's been two months, no technician has been sent to assemble the bed. Written atleast fifteen mails. Suffered extremely badly.
Please don't go for this website. Like i said. Before ordering, just once try calling their customer care. You would realise their standards.

karanj4
3/25/17

I visited there outlet in star bazaar and placed an order of shoe stand and wall unit furniture and received on time.But unfortunately within a month i just notice that the coating started stripping and fading.And all the door were getting lose.So i contacted customer service executive and lodge a complaint about the issue.But there response was that you have you send a mail on our website with pictures of furniture so i did the same and i just received mail from housefull that send you HDC number and order number.I mail them all the document with pictures of furniture.But after that i did't received any convincing results. So i again contacted Custumer service executive and they said we received you complaint and we will try to solve it as soon as possible just repeat your hdc number and address.but after that none of they employee visited our house.So i again contacted Custumer service executive and nearly after 10 minute i got the final answer that we can't solve your problem in warranty.You 've to pay fees for that.I said them in that case you have given me 1 year warranty and free service for furniture but there response was "we can't fixed and claim your problem in warranty period we can't do anything about you issue"and then just cut the call.My experience with this company is worst..Firstly they will convince you very kindly to buy there furniture and will make fake promises about service and warranty and once you have buyed that furniture after that they will never response to your issue.

WORST SERVICE ,WORST FURNITURE ,WORST QUALITY,WORST COMPANY.

naushada2
2/15/17

I placed online order on housefull.com a website. I made the payment and received invoice on email wide Invoice No. 9952/1698 dated 25th Jan 2017. Invoice is having committed delivery date 11th Feb. I also received a SMS on 30th Jan 2017 with message "Product is packed and ready to shipped".

I waited till 11th Feb as there was not any communication, I called them and got the message that Product was delivered to Pune warehouse but in transport it was damaged and they are replacing with new one and I can expect the delivery by 14th or 15th Feb.

On Calling 13th Feb, I got the message that product has been not dispatched it will take some time and I can expect delivery on 18th Feb. I requested them to cancel the order as they are not fulfilling the commitment of delivery but they did not agreed. I also dropped an email on care@housefull.com but they never responded.

Again I connected on 14th Feb and the person Mr. Khalid told me that product is in Pune warehouse and will be delivered after 25th Of Feb due to Transportation problem. I requested him to instruct the warehouse so that I can come with challan and get the delivery from warehouse and will arrange local transportation. He did not agreed because it seems very clear that product was not in Pune warehouse. I requested him to cancel the order and refund money but he did not agreed. He told me order can not be cancelled.

Tip for consumers: Bee Carefull

shalinim
10/4/16

This store is FREAKING FRAUD SHOW!!!! I ordered a bookshelf and received it end of last month. One plank was broken. For the last one month, I have been calling and mailing them numerous times. They kept postponing the reply to my complaint and made no updates for the delay. Never had SUCH TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! The customer service executive was one Mr. Ritesh and his supervisor Mr. Steven gave us no satisfying responses.
Finally I got fed up and have demanded my money back!! SHUT DOWN THIS PATHETIC COMPANY!!!!
I have no hope about the refund either. NEVER, EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!

shaikhistekhara
5/16/16

I saw House Full advertisement in a newspaper for various furniture on sale and purchased 5 Door Storage cabinet and Shoe cabinet online from House Full International Limited. Before purchasing these items I checked description of the products online completely and it was mentioned that products will be made up of "Compressed wood". I placed order for both the products after looking at product description only but when products delivered and later installed I found that back of both the products are made of cheap card board instead of "Compressed wood" and Shoe cabinet's back is fixed with simple transparent tape that we generally use to stick papers and doors were made up of plastic.

I wrote a mail to cc@housefull.co.in (House Full customer care) for these issues but they did not replied to my mail and after reminding them about this issue they just called me (from 02267239786) and said that since now I have already purchased the items nothing can be done. This is a clear case of cheating, merely purchasing a product doesn't mean that it is customers mistake. I raised the issue at the right time, soon after getting the furniture installed but they are selling these products by misleading ads where product's information is not being shown correctly. In my view this is not a sale or discount but just sale of cheap product and to increase their sale they are simply misguiding us by hiding the information and making false promises about these items.

Surprisingly I am not able to login to my House Full account since the day I received last call from House Full customer care.

I am editing my review today, to add that just after one year of careful use I see that racks in the Shoe cabinet has become curve shaped though I am using it very carefully knowing that it is a cheap quality but costly product, still it is about to break some day very soon.

Tip for consumers: Don't just go by what House Full has mentioned about their products online, better is to not purchase online from House Full or only after physical verification of the items.

namithas
1/16/16

order was placed on aug 2015

till today cash was not refunded or the product was delivered
now my rs 10000 is stuck with them
check the video below for proof
dont waste your hard earned money

neerajk5
12/7/15

I ordered for a product on 13th Nov ( order no. 8 7965) payment done (as COD option was not available for my Place) n till date they have not delivered the product. Called up many times to there customer service but they made many silly excuses and kept on postpone the date of delivery. And employee Mr Rahul Ingale... poor customer support.. company should kick him out. My advice to all online purchaser don't fall on trap of some good review n economical price,.... u may get cheated. Rest is ur intelligence...Good Luck

pritij
11/30/15

I always heard about Housefull Furniture, so I have decided to buy a computer and study table from them. I have placed my order on Housefull.co.in. As we all knows that the product quality is too good of Housefull Furniture as well as the delivery services are really too good with full customer satisfaction. Now Housefull Furniture is my first preference for Furniture shopping.

johns1072
11/27/15

I have purchased a sofa set from Housefull.co.in. I am happy with the service offered by Housefull furniture. Quality of the product is really good. The customer care team co-ordinate well and also kept us informed about the order status. The product was delivered on schedule & well packaged. I am happy with the overall experience and it is very convenient. The website is also useful for the people who do not have the time hunt for stores to find the product of their choice. Thanks to Housefull Furniture for giving me best service with best product.

abrahamw10
11/26/15

I have bought some furniture stuffs from Housefull.co.in and they are quite good. I have never bought furniture online so before spending thousands of rupees, I just wanted to know that weather the site is good or worthwhile for buying furniture. So I decided to buy some low value products. I bought two wall self and both are very beautiful. The quality is good and design is superb. I like Housefull Furniture because they have very designer collection of furniture. Now I have confidence to buy high value big products from Housefull Furniture online.

francem1
11/25/15

Housefull.co.in is best website for Online furniture Shopping. They have huge verity of furniture collection. I have found some furniture which has attractive images on the website. I decided to buy a leather sofa set so I placed my order for it on Housefull.co.in. It was delivered to me in 20 days. The product looks great and durable. I got the same sofa set which I have ordered. Thanks to the Housefull Furniture team.

shenw
11/23/15

This is the best place for the furniture shopping. I have purchased a single bed online from Housefull.co.in. I am really pleased to say that I got the best product. Housefull Furniture has verity of furniture's with modern designs. It was delivered bit delay but I got the best furniture product from them. I am happy with the shopping from Housefull Furniture.

simrans5
11/19/15

I got some nice collections of furniture on Housefull.co.in. I placed my order for a fabric sofa set. I truly thankful to Housefull Furniture for providing me a best sofa set. It's a quality product and well designed. I love the services providing by Housefull Furniture. It was my great experience to buy furniture from them and I would like to suggest Housefull.co.in to others.

rahula2
11/18/15

I have booked a furniture worth Rs.15400/- through my credit card on 28th October 2015, and till date i didn't got any update regarding my product , when ever i called them they just don't bother to talk properly and say our team will call you ...bla bla
they are the No. 1 cheater in India who is doing online business with their sites i think.... i told the customer care several time to cancel the order and refund me the amount which i gave them through my credit card but they denied by saying that today you will get confirmation mail regarding your order delivery... (like which courier they are sending) i don't know how this site is running and i can see the add in every website of them...

sachink4
11/6/15

Housefull.co.in is one of the best online furniture shops in India. They have the best quality furniture with so many categories like kitchen, living room, dining, office, Home furnishing etc. I visited their website and I like their all furniture products. Their website is cool and very user friendly. I have ordered a TV Unit. The TV Unit has very great appearance with stylish look. Overall it was a nice experience of Housefull Furniture.

sejalb
11/5/15

I purchased a storage unit online from Housefull.co.in and I am really happy with the purchase. The quality of the storage unit is great and it was a great deal from Housefull Furniture. I think as it is the festive season they have slashed the prices of their products. All their products are at very lower price compared to the other websites. Keep up the good work Housefull Furniture. Hope I will shop with you again in the future.

sagars4
11/3/15

I purchased sofa set from Housefull.co.in. I was searching for a sturdy and modern designed sofa set for my living room and I got the exactly matched product as I want to. Housefull furniture is a big and renowned furniture shop. Their customer service is very supportive and helpful. I got the best quality product from Housefull Furniture so I am so glad to share my shopping experience with Housefull.co.in.

abhijitw
10/29/15

Great experience with Housefull.co.in. I was searching a best quality bean bag for long time. Then I found Housefull furnitures website. They have great collections of bean bags with huge discounted prices. The website was new to me but I couldn't ignore the offer. I ordered the product. I was shocked to see the response from Housefull furniture. They delivered the product in a good condition within proper time. Great products and great services. Thanks Housefull.

santoshw
10/28/15

I recently bought a shoe rack from Housefull.co.in. I totally loved it. First talking about the website, they have large collection of the furniture. About the shoes rack I bought, I got it exactly the same as shown in their website. The product is good, delivery was happened late but the service men were so friendly. I will recommend Housefull furniture for the best furniture to everyone.

neilj24
10/27/15

Recently I have purchased a book case online from Housefull.co.in. It was a wonderful experience. I visited their website first and found that they have amazing collection of furniture. I placed my order for a book case. The product reached to me 3 days delay from delivery date but the book case is looking very stylish. I got good quality product. The packaging of the product was excellent. Overall I am satisfied with the product and purchasing experience with Housefull furniture.

hansf13
10/26/15

Housefull.co.in is the only place where you can buy any type of best quality furniture products with wide range at very affordable prices. They delivered me the product on the time with good condition. The products of Housefull are so classy in looks. Now I can recommend this to others for furniture shopping.

Questions? Get answers from the HouseFull.co.in staff and other customers.

HouseFull.co.in?