HotFootballTickets reviews

Canisteo, NY 14823, US
delivery@hotfootballtickets.com

violas20
11/11/18

Liked the picture of seating areas. First time user of your site. So far all is well and site easy to follow.

mildredd16
11/11/18

It was good....even though I only needed 3 tickets, unfortunately it didn't give me the option to do so.

donaldt114
11/11/18

Have not got the download yet, but the order process has been very easy and with the ins offered, I am sure everything will go smooth

sentsg
11/8/18

got my tix really quick, website easy to use. might want to check how many tickets you want because they give you the highest number and you have to choose from the drop down menu.

himarek
11/8/18

So far have had excellent experience with purchasing tickets! Hopefully that continues when I go to concert to submit my ticket with the mobile

therithf
11/8/18

Great! Only a little confusion on where to find my total/charges before I placed the order, and as always service fees are a bit annoying.

resmordb
11/8/18

It was great. I will you this cite again if I go to any other concert. It was a fast process and didn't take me through a bunch of ends and outs

hergb
11/8/18

The process was quick and easy. The tickets were also very reasonable.I always use this site to purchase my concert tickets.

rearighf
11/8/18

The experience of buying tickets off of this site was quick and easy. No random issues that happen a lot when I buy tickets were present. So well done.

worsirg
11/8/18

Took a few minutes, less than 5 for the whole process.Was worried it would be harder, was not at all...

forrincelld
11/8/18

quick and easy. I also appreciate that all the extra fees are included in ticket price up front and that I didn't get a shock at check out.

womesa
11/8/18

Have tried to buy tickets through several sites but this is the first one that allows us to buy tickets from the uk for when we come to New York.

whela
11/8/18

Fast and convenient. I like that it gives you the option to purchase insurance in the event that you can't make it to the concert.

greaverf
11/8/18

Site is so easy to noodle through. Color coding and section lettering makes ticket selection a cinch!

viessl
11/8/18

It was okay. You need to fully disclose all the additional charges which make the ticket price significantly higher than the initial cost per seat.

makenhavm
11/8/18

Can't wait to go. Excited to go. It be a date that's been long over due. Plus I love the show an can't wait to die in laughter

migenc
11/8/18

It was amazing thank you very much i highly appreciate this.its pretty much simple to handle. God bless!

lentandk
11/8/18

Got the cancer tickets fast and easy, love the service!Easy to find, easy to process payment, and printout the tickets. Reasonable price.

malsc
11/8/18

very easy to use.... was not prepared for the shipping and handling fee for physical tickets, but they arrived within two days so that was amazing!!

inswera
11/8/18

The person who help me on the phone had an Excellent customer service. I hope they have more people like him.

kelpg
11/8/18

I would order all my tickets this way all the time. I am going to tell all my friends and family now about ordering tickets for themselves

hosena
11/8/18

I really like how easy it is. Not like the old days of standing in line. Sometimes change is a good thing and in this case very good thing

lighlym
11/8/18

I had a couple of issues with other websites, but yours was best and no issues. Needed a ticket fast and it was provided quickly andeasily. .

moresn
11/8/18

Pretty cool and easy. Checked he seats I wanted and no issues. Checkout was a breeze. Definitely using this way to buy tickets going forward.

alsesb
11/8/18

Good. But would like to see the difference in the seating for general admission with so many different prices.

Lou I'm sure this company will sell you a ticket for the 19th because they excel in fraud. Stay far away from them.

By Christian G.

Don't waste your time or money David. Manchester City has an authorized ticket broker you should work through.

By Christian G.

Don´t buy tickets at Hotfootballtickets or Easysport tickets. I waste a lot of time in my Holiday because the tickets arrived not at my Hotel. I get 3 hours before Match beginns an Email and I had Luck that the guys from my Hotel called the hotline to sent the Email to them. I´ll never buy tickets from a site where the tickets arrive earliest one day before Match

By Andreas K.

Questions? Get answers from the HotFootballTickets staff and other customers.

7 Photos for HotFootballTickets