HotFootballTickets reviews

Canisteo, NY 14823, US
delivery@hotfootballtickets.com

suzannejma
7/18/18

Im from Mexico and it was so easy to buy the tickets, si friendly even that it is un english.................... Thanks

dianerw1
7/17/18

Very good, it was easy to order and tickets came immediately in email with a link. I would just add an option to save to apple wallet as it didn't have that option.

williedm
7/15/18

Easy to use and fast had my tickets in less then 3 hours. Love the Hollywood bowl cant wait to enjoy the event.

mahmouds10
7/15/18

The worst experience in my life!
I bought 2 tickets for me and my brother for Liverpool vs Stoke City CAT1 gold on 28th of March. My brother booked a flight from Dubai to Manchester and after arrival we called and emailed them several times to know how we are going to get our tickets. They kept saying that we are going to deliver them 2 days before the game. We chased them several times before the match day and they said we will deliver it on the match day.
On the match day we went to Anfield we called them LITERALLY more than 100 times with no response. Few days after I called them asking for refund. They said apologies we are secondary market and we are going to refund you and give you free credit to use it on the next booking game. TILL NOW 15th OF JULY I've NOT received my refund. I called them on a weekly basis and they kept saying we are going to send an internal reminder to our accounting department. In one call, I asked the customer service to escalate it. He was very rude and end the phone call impolitely. STAY AWAY

josedj
6/30/18

Let's hope they really work. I don't have anything else to say so why do I need to waste my time types of 100 characters.

rebeccaw200
6/30/18

As long as the flash seats work and everything goes smooth with that, were good. Flash seats make me nervous but I have not yet had any issues with.

dennisa108
6/30/18

Good but disappointed there is a fee for the mobile ticket when that is the only way to get in and that is in addition to the other fees which are very high.

debbiet112
6/30/18

Although I bought the ticket late, I bought it at a good price and got a good seat! The process was fast too!

stephaniem380
6/30/18

Was quick and easy. I have used it before. I will use it again. I don't really like to give reviews. If I don't like a site I will never use it again.

richardw506
6/28/18

The tickets were easy to find and purchase and print. I thought it worked very well. You get fees with whatever you purchase even though it is all online, that is just the business, so I am happy with what we got.

brianm652
6/28/18

Awesome, it was very fast and easy to order... It was easy to understand and buy online. Mobile tickets are a awesome choice

marilynb136
6/28/18

Easy to purchase. Tickets n seats are about picked over but it was easy to run through n pick them out n pay for them. Fast time I seen HotFootballTickets I had them sent in mail. It was easy to go to email address.

janicej74
6/28/18

I like that I am able to print out my tickets right at home, only minutes after ordering them. The parking pass, too, even though it was issued to a name I don't recognize. Hope that won't be a problem. Can't wait to see Chris Brown!

inesjs
6/27/18

I was looking for the best seats! And I found them here! I Love the seats I got!!! Cant wait till the event!

karendp
6/27/18

I highly recommend Hot Football Tickets for any event. Great user experience. Very easy to navigate. Safe and secure site.

ramirop7
6/22/18

They tell you that your tickets can arrive up to one day or even the same day of the event. When I call about further info, they tell you: relax, you will get the tickets, guaranteed. But less than 24 hs before the event, I get an email saying the provider failed to provide the ticket...and that they will return my money in 30 days!!! That´s no good, I traveled all the way to Russia for the World cup and in less than 24 hours there was no other way to get another ticket. I did not want my money back, I wanted the ticket. If they have a problem with the provider, they should tell you waay before. And the help desk is very rude when you call to say you are worried about the ticket not arriving. It´s too risky to use this system...If you want to be sure to get the ticket use viagogo or studhub.

francescof17
6/16/18

I bought a ticket for the stadium, just to discover that the ticket it wasn't a valid ticket as advertised. I had to buy a ticket at the stadium to get in and assist to Arsenal Man City, apart from the money spent on this fake website. The customer support is a joke, after more than 3 months I'm still waiting for a refund and they don't reply at all to emails and phone calls. Stay away from this website, they maybe send some real ticket sometimes to get a positive review, but they just take money from the others for nothing. Embarrassing.

patriciaj160
6/8/18

I bought tickets from this website on 22/7/17 for the Porto game on 6/5/18. On the 2/5/18 I received an email on their website to say my tickets were cancelled and I would receive an full refund within 30 days. It is now 37 days and refund has been received even though they took this money over 10 months ago, I have emailed different departments 3 times since last Monday and no reply from them. My credit card company is now pursuing this under section 75.

vanalleniam
6/5/18

very happy. I couldn't be happier with my experience on this site. No issues what so ever. I will use this site again to purchase tickets.

albertarsaylort
6/5/18

Easy ticket purchase. I found the event I was looking for along with a good selection of seating to select from.

sarafh
6/2/18

Found the price I was looking for. As long as the tickets work to get us into the event, we will be very happy.

kennet1
5/30/18

Great seats, great prices, easy processing, nothing but praise coming your way.What a pleasant, uncomplicated way to get to the theater

agustina6
5/28/18

DO NOT BUY TO THIS COMPANY. IT IS A SCAM!!!
The company does not exists and you have no where to make a claim. They send every now and then one real ticket but in the meantime they steal a lot of others. They have an address in Spain that doesn't exist, the telephone number for that address is from the US although they call you from an UK number; without giving any solution off course.
They stole me 450.. they don't want to give me the ticket nor the money. Hope you don't have the same problem.

---
NO COMPREN A ESTA COMPAÑÍA. ¡ES UNA ESTAFA!
La compañía no existe y no hay lugar donde reclamar. Me imagino que envian un boleto cada tanto, pero mientras tanto roban a muchos otros. Tienen una dirección en Barcelona que no existe, el número de teléfono de esa dirección es de los EE. UU. aunque te llaman de un número de Inglaterra; sin dar ninguna solución.
Compre un ticket y no me lo dan ni me devuelven los 450 .
Espero que no tengas el mismo problema.

sallyr65
5/8/18

HotFootballTickets site was easy to find and purchase tickets.
Buying 2 champions league tickets as a birthday gift, reasonably priced as well

davidbwagnerm
5/8/18

watching Champions League live has been on my wish list for quite a while, and getting my hands on these tickets for a pretty reasonable price is fantastic!!

Overall process was pretty straightforward!

Lou I'm sure this company will sell you a ticket for the 19th because they excel in fraud. Stay far away from them.

By Christian G.

Don't waste your time or money David. Manchester City has an authorized ticket broker you should work through.

By Christian G.

Don´t buy tickets at Hotfootballtickets or Easysport tickets. I waste a lot of time in my Holiday because the tickets arrived not at my Hotel. I get 3 hours before Match beginns an Email and I had Luck that the guys from my Hotel called the hotline to sent the Email to them. I´ll never buy tickets from a site where the tickets arrive earliest one day before Match

By Andreas K.

Questions? Get answers from the HotFootballTickets staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HotFootballTickets