HotFootballTickets reviews

Canisteo, NY 14823, US
delivery@hotfootballtickets.com

gium1
4/24/19

Have not received my tickets yet. Will complete survey when I do....They said they will arrive between now and May!

kalamk
4/24/19

Tickets proved to be an efficient method of purchase for my parking tickets for a concert in May. I would surely consider using them a second and third time.

fdsf
4/24/19

The prices are the cheapest n for a struggling single dad the prices work out perfect andi get to take my son to see something he likes

hfsl
4/24/19

It was a great experience. It was fast and easy to use!! Everything was pretty self explanatory and very user friendly!

hyyf
4/24/19

It wasn't too hard to purchase online. They gave me step by step instructions as well. I will recommend everybody to buy there tickets online

hasamk
4/24/19

Easy straightforward process. I appreciate the follow up to confirm my order. Not one to normally purchase tickets or attend concerts, I was afraid of a confusing experience. Will use site again.

gakad
4/24/19

Would recommend to others. Site was easy to buy from and cant wait to use the tickets on the day of the concert.

hasth
4/24/19

Love the quick and easy way to purchase a ticket even if it's last minute wish. Open the web on my phone and had no problem to order what I need with a quick response via email.

gfdj
4/24/19

thank you recieved my tickets hope the promise of tickets being transferable will find that out sunday but good service thank you

htrh
4/24/19

will use ticket master ever again.Much faster and easier to use.Never had a problem with this site and ticket master customer service really needs to be improved hanging up on your customers is a great way to lose business

gfda
4/24/19

So much easier to use than the venue website. Worth the extra cost. So you dont have to deal with the hassle.

nbaek
4/24/19

This is very annoying. So are your services charges. Why do I have to take a survey to answer a question , this is a waste of my time.

hgdawh
4/24/19

It was fast and easy. I did not understand the ticket price differences for the same section and row; however, I found what I was looking for.

grtk
4/24/19

Easy to follow, pretty much fool proof. Prompted each step of the way. Wouldnt hesitate to use again.

hdasy
4/24/19

She did wanted to see them for a long.and today is my Bday. I look forward to used this website more :3

hgg
4/24/19

So far so Good. The fees were pretty steep for sending the download. But I hope to have a great time at the event. Go Dawgs!! Sick em woof woof woof

napan1
4/24/19

This is my second time using this site for tickets.
I like being able to make the purchase from home fast easy and safe.

jhfwsg
4/24/19

Thanks for making purchasing my tickets so easy. Calling and ordering was a breeze . The lady was well informed about what i was looking for . I will definitively ask for Lilly next time ,dhe even asked if we needed help finding parking seeing as we have a need for handicap seeting and handicap parking also.

hgwm1
4/24/19

I found this very user friendly and Im over 50. Enough said! The options for ticket deliver, payment, and price points make it a great site for anyone.

jhddg
4/24/19

Easy to find what I want, ticket was cheap. But the service price (27$ by ticket) is a little bit expensive.

hrff
4/24/19

Very good service and almost enjoyable. Only wish that the service was in Canada. It was a surprise to find out the value of the tickets were in US dollars. This is why I called the 1-800 number. Anyways payed the US price and got my eTickets. Thx Ted.

kineh1
4/23/19

I was not my nicest self and the gentleman who helped me was very nice and polite. I will not add more characters

reaveh
4/23/19

Lisbeth went the extra mile to answer all my questions. Shes very personable, polite, enthusiastic, has a great sense of humor & confirmed every piece of information regarding my purchase. She spoke with an accent, but was very easy to understand. She had a smile on her face (yes, I could see it thru the phone) & even paid me a complement when we were done. She also said to ask for her with any future events. She should be training customer service agents!!!

alavej
4/23/19

so far so good, just trying to figure out how I get the tickets...not sure what the special delivery is all about....

shimf
4/23/19

Fast way to order tickets, extra fees if ordering on line and getting an e-ticket. So, be prepared to send about $50 more.

Check them on Trustpilot. They are just fraud and i doubt you will get your tickets

By Jens B.

Forget it. They will cheat you. They lie on their webpage. Check Trustpilot.

They are frauds. Check them on Trustpilot. They are frauds

By Jens B.

Lou I'm sure this company will sell you a ticket for the 19th because they excel in fraud. Stay far away from them.

By Christian G.

Don't waste your time or money David. Manchester City has an authorized ticket broker you should work through.

By Christian G.

Don´t buy tickets at Hotfootballtickets or Easysport tickets. I waste a lot of time in my Holiday because the tickets arrived not at my Hotel. I get 3 hours before Match beginns an Email and I had Luck that the guys from my Hotel called the hotline to sent the Email to them. I´ll never buy tickets from a site where the tickets arrive earliest one day before Match

By Andreas K.

Questions? Get answers from the HotFootballTickets staff and other customers.

11 Photos for HotFootballTickets