Hosting 1

Hosting 1 has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hosting 1 also ranks 20th among Web Hosting sites.

• Hosting1.in is the best and reliable support team provide the finest support for any query..
  • 1 is Best Web Site Hosting Service Provider in India.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Hosting 1?

“fantastic service”

NIhar S.
8/7/15

We switched to hosting1.in from another web hosting company. It's the best move that we made for our website and company. Their customer service is fantastic. Someone always answers the phone and if there are any technical questions or issues to be resolved, including updates, they take care of it immediately and efficiently. I highly recommend hosting1.in

support team (7) service provider (5)
nihars1
August 7th, 2015
sharmas2
April 4th, 2016
Every time I have a question, no matter how basic, this support team will ALWAYS help me. I really love how they are available and sort out the issue in time. I've tried a lot of different hosting companies and I feel that this customer support is the best.
stives
September 30th, 2014
Hello Dear,
I am Joy, a web hosting of India. hosting1.in. I have been working as a Freelancer website designer for some small scale enterprises and have been associated with this company past 3 years ago . I am very much pleased with this company's services and features of their web control panel. Thanks hosting1.in for given me this opportunity to start my new hosting business. Your web hosting plans are just Phenomenal.
jigert
September 4th, 2015
Hands down the best tech support in the field. I have tried several hosting sites but hosting1.in hosting out beats them all. Not only is up time excellent, the value for what you get is incredible. But what really makes them stand out is the support team. they are helpful, courteous knowledgeable and quick!!
nidhia
September 10th, 2015
Hosting1.in has been a great partner to work with. They fully support any questions that I have, day or night regarding hosting related query.
dineshg1
October 5th, 2015
Extremely fast support service. Actually I was use to my previous hosting company where I would submit a support ticket and would have to wait for a day. I submitted my ticket then went off and did other things on the internet then about a minute later I got an email with the answer to my question. WOW! love Hosting1.in.
I recently moved from another hosting company to Hosting1.in and it looks like I will stay with them for sometime. They are amazing and they help me build my web business. Thank you Hosting1.in for your amazing hosting service. I know you will continue to shine above the rest.
vyaparb
October 1st, 2014
Verified purchase
I have been with Hosting No.1 Direct for 4+ years now and as well as hosting my site, they also host my domain names.
In my time with hosting No.1 direct I have had perfect uptime, always been informed well in advance of upgrades and technical issues and if the need ever occurred for help then the customer services was second to none.
I listen to friends complain about their hosts and I tell them about my service provider and they can't believe their ears.
Excellent Customer Service - Superb Prices - Quality Servers - Great Uptime = Number 1
Thank you so much for making it a pleasant experience.
hardikn
August 27th, 2015
hosting1.in web hosting is both efficient and reliable. I'm using hosting1.in for two years now and I've never encountered any kind of problem with them. Customer support is OK and up-time really close to 100%.
roankp
September 30th, 2014
Hello,
I am feeling blessed to have found the best Web Hosting company ever. Great service, great hosting, and the Technical Team of hosting1.in are just amazing. Really provides a great packages, your site will never be down and your clients are always being able to find you. Just can't imagine myself to get better service than this company !!!.
mayankg3
October 19th, 2015
Well, I was getting really upset because I couldn't imagine that anyone could connect to the MySQL database that I had created via cPanel....I thought I had tried every logon / password / server name option without success and was getting really pissed-off because I could never connect. I called the tech support at Hosting1.in the fellow that helped me was incredibly patient and he walked me through the process for connecting to the MySQL database.
jigenshp
April 2nd, 2016
Hosting1.in services was awesome i have get the best service from them regarlding there hsoting.
dineshr2
September 11th, 2015
I have been working with Hosting1.in for a few years now and can, hand on heart, say I have NEVER had a problem with their service - particularly the technical support. Always courteous even when I ask the same question too many times .
maulinj
November 3rd, 2015
I would highly recommend this hosting provider. There 24/7 customer support is very helpful and friendly!
vikashkumarn
July 24th, 2015
The Hosting1.in support team is top shelf, they are informative, helpful and patient. Hosting1.in DEFINITELY recommend their service across the board. Thanks again!!
virals1
August 28th, 2015
Hosting1.in rocks! There is no such host available for the price and support.The support forums and ticket system is absolutely fast and the up time speed cannot be beaten! That is great!
suriyak
September 15th, 2015
I've been using Hosting1.in for the past years, and I don't even consider the option of moving to another provider. Their support is efficient and are always willing to assist you no matter how small your issue is.
vajajewelryv
September 1st, 2014
Hello Friend,

We work with Hosting1 since last 4 years. We don't know about online media, but the Hosting1 team give very useful advice for me. How to Use online media to grow my business. And we are very happy for his solution advice with cost effective and result oriental solutions that really grow my business. thanks hosting1 team.
divyap5
October 7th, 2015
As a non-technical client of Hosting1.in their support is quite outstanding both in speed of response and patience. I would recommend their service to anyone particularly thinking of using Wordpress as they are experts.
salomis
July 27th, 2015
HI,

Hosting1.in is a excellent hosting service provider company in India. we experience the best hosting service from hosting1.in and the best friendly support team.
karnav
September 18th, 2015
I love the fact that the support team is available 24/7 to answer all my technical questions I have.
samirp
October 4th, 2014
Verified purchase
I am so pleased to be saving money on my hosting fees and still getting top quality service. Thank you Hosting No.1!
anandr1
July 24th, 2015
Hosting1.in is the best hosting partner for my business and they provide the best service and support and guides us regarding our hosting plan at very supportive way.
jigneshb
August 11th, 2015
Great Service

I am using hosting1.in hosting service from last 1 year we get the best service and the support from hosting1.in regarding any query.
richas6
September 19th, 2015
I am new customer of Hosting1.in and I needed very specific VPS service without all limits to work with it and only Hosting1.in provided it to me.

So I am very satisfied with the service.
amitt5
August 17th, 2015
Hosting1.in is the excellent hosting service provide we experience the great support from hosting1.in support team regarding our query.

Questions? Get answers from the Hosting 1 staff and other customers.

Hosting1 is one of the Best Web Hosting Service Company in India. Our Services include are Linux, Windows & Shared Web Hosting, Domain Registration, VPS, Cloud, Dedicated Servers, etc. 99.99% Uptime ?ۢ 24/7 Support"

webh5
Web H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hosting 1?

Have a question about Hosting 1?