Review of Hosting 1

sales@hosting.in

1 star

sharmas2
4/4/16

Every time I have a question, no matter how basic, this support team will ALWAYS help me. I really love how they are available and sort out the issue in time. I've tried a lot of different hosting companies and I feel that this customer support is the best.

jigenshp
4/2/16

Hosting1.in services was awesome i have get the best service from them regarlding there hsoting.

snehar3
12/10/15

Thank you Hosting1.in for being a great service provider

maulinj
11/3/15

I would highly recommend this hosting provider. There 24/7 customer support is very helpful and friendly!

mayankg3
10/19/15

Well, I was getting really upset because I couldn't imagine that anyone could connect to the MySQL database that I had created via cPanel....I thought I had tried every logon / password / server name option without success and was getting really pissed-off because I could never connect. I called the tech support at Hosting1.in the fellow that helped me was incredibly patient and he walked me through the process for connecting to the MySQL database.

divyap5
10/7/15

As a non-technical client of Hosting1.in their support is quite outstanding both in speed of response and patience. I would recommend their service to anyone particularly thinking of using Wordpress as they are experts.

dineshg1
10/5/15

Extremely fast support service. Actually I was use to my previous hosting company where I would submit a support ticket and would have to wait for a day. I submitted my ticket then went off and did other things on the internet then about a minute later I got an email with the answer to my question. WOW! love Hosting1.in.
I recently moved from another hosting company to Hosting1.in and it looks like I will stay with them for sometime. They are amazing and they help me build my web business. Thank you Hosting1.in for your amazing hosting service. I know you will continue to shine above the rest.

mithuns
10/1/15

Hosting1.in is the best service provider in India.

richas6
9/19/15

I am new customer of Hosting1.in and I needed very specific VPS service without all limits to work with it and only Hosting1.in provided it to me.

So I am very satisfied with the service.

karnav
9/18/15

I love the fact that the support team is available 24/7 to answer all my technical questions I have.

manishs12
9/17/15

Hosting1.in Rocks! They were very helpful with my problem and very pleasant to talk to. They are there when you need them

suriyak
9/15/15

I've been using Hosting1.in for the past years, and I don't even consider the option of moving to another provider. Their support is efficient and are always willing to assist you no matter how small your issue is.

dineshr2
9/11/15

I have been working with Hosting1.in for a few years now and can, hand on heart, say I have NEVER had a problem with their service - particularly the technical support. Always courteous even when I ask the same question too many times .

nidhia
9/10/15

Hosting1.in has been a great partner to work with. They fully support any questions that I have, day or night regarding hosting related query.

jigert
9/4/15

Hands down the best tech support in the field. I have tried several hosting sites but hosting1.in hosting out beats them all. Not only is up time excellent, the value for what you get is incredible. But what really makes them stand out is the support team. they are helpful, courteous knowledgeable and quick!!

virals1
8/28/15

Hosting1.in rocks! There is no such host available for the price and support.The support forums and ticket system is absolutely fast and the up time speed cannot be beaten! That is great!

hardikn
8/27/15

hosting1.in web hosting is both efficient and reliable. I'm using hosting1.in for two years now and I've never encountered any kind of problem with them. Customer support is OK and up-time really close to 100%.

amitt5
8/17/15

Hosting1.in is the excellent hosting service provide we experience the great support from hosting1.in support team regarding our query.

dhavalr
8/15/15

I am very Happy and pleased with hosting1.in web hosting services.

jigneshb
8/11/15

Great Service

I am using hosting1.in hosting service from last 1 year we get the best service and the support from hosting1.in regarding any query.

nihars1
8/7/15

We switched to hosting1.in from another web hosting company. It's the best move that we made for our website and company. Their customer service is fantastic. Someone always answers the phone and if there are any technical questions or issues to be resolved, including updates, they take care of it immediately and efficiently. I highly recommend hosting1.in

salomis
7/27/15

HI,

Hosting1.in is a excellent hosting service provider company in India. we experience the best hosting service from hosting1.in and the best friendly support team.

anandr1
7/24/15

Hosting1.in is the best hosting partner for my business and they provide the best service and support and guides us regarding our hosting plan at very supportive way.

vikashkumarn
7/24/15

The Hosting1.in support team is top shelf, they are informative, helpful and patient. Hosting1.in DEFINITELY recommend their service across the board. Thanks again!!

nayang
7/7/15

Hosting1.in is the best and reliable support team provide the finest support for any query..

Questions? Get answers from the Hosting 1 staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Hosting 1