Hostindia.net

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.6 / 5

Hostindia.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Hostindia.net?

“All over a good company for hosting.”

Mamita P.
4/4/17

Every company has some positive point and have some negative point, but more ever the company has some good service support facility which one I found at Hostindia.net. I really like the way of offering service support.

mamitap1
April 4th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Hostindia.net staff and other customers.

Business History

Hostindia.net is a India based 15 years old company situated in pune. HostIndia.net, a division of Hostin Services Private Limited, is a leading provider of Internet and Mobile solutions, for individuals and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in India. Past 15 years it providing best domain registration in India also it providing web hosting in India. Now domain registration and website building as well as hosting service become very easy by hostindia.net. Quick and its uninterpreted services will makes your work easy and fast. We are also having wide range of service to makes your work easy.

debasishp1
Debasish P.
Marketing Manager
Hello, I am a digital marketer at hostindia.net, a leading providers of web hosting and domain register. We are having our own service infrastructure set-up, server set-up and channel partner of TATA Communication. As India#1 company we are offering multiple discounts, offers and able smile seventeen satisfied customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hostindia.net?

Have a question about Hostindia.net?