HostDoc

Ratings On Other Platforms

trustpilot logo
Trustpilot
3.4 / 5

HostDoc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. HostDoc ranks 105th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate HostDoc?

“Simply fantastic.”

Jon V.
1/10/18

Over the years, I have been through many host and still have active accounts with a few. Hostdoc has by far been the most impressive. I was in need of hosting for a new domain and came across them. Figured I've played with the big boy's, let me give a SMB a go and am I glad I did. Support has been top notch. Down time is non existent and my site loads noticeably quicker than my others with other hosts thanks to their free railgun. This is what hosting should be like and I hope they stay this way. Jon.

jonv29
January 10th, 2018

Jon.

nicolaw24
January 20th, 2018

Not been with them too long but so far everything has been as expected. Helped me get my ssl working. Will recommend to my friends.

nicolab29
January 20th, 2018

A few might take my constant need for help as a stress or worth a fee. I am currently on the free plan with hostdoc which has limited support but you would not guess that. I request support 5-10 times a day as I am still learning wordpress and every now and then, my site stops working or I have an unknown error which I do not know where to begin searching for a fix so I always contact support. And each and every time, they has resolved by issue either by teaching me what to do or taking over and doing it for me which is much easier.
Overall, great service, even for free customers, AND, I have every intention of upgrading soon.

Nic

harryc77
January 17th, 2018

So far, so good. Just faced an issue with my wordpress and sent ticket. Responded in 5 minutes and assisted in fixing my issue. Ticket resolved in 15 minutes. Great job chaps.

Questions? Get answers from the HostDoc staff and other customers.

Visit https://t.co/nithgiZPdP today for the cheapest SSL, 24/7 support, secure reliable SSD 99.9% uptime servers. Don't you deserve the best?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HostDoc?

Have a question about HostDoc?