Review of KVCHosting

Tel: 18779204678
support@kvchosting.net

paulp428
4/18/19

I'm a satisfied customer for a long while now and nothing has gone wrong with my sites. No issues with my codes, scripts, business site, personal site, you name it! It's great! Thanks KVChosting!

nathanh217
4/9/19

They provide good, solid, fast and reliable service. I would recommend this host because of great customer service and turnaround time.You'll never regret of being their customer.

karip26
4/2/19

Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

egira
3/25/19

I have been pleased with KVChosting. The thing that I have appreciated most is that I have not needed to contact them and have not had a reason to need customer service. It is like having a good waiter at a restaurant. They get the job done and you don't really realize they are there.

swenw
3/20/19

Excellent host - great performance, excellent support and very good value for money. cPanel works great, excellent array of apps with instant install and configuration. Highly recommended.

juliae47
3/13/19

KVChosting's custom control panel is user-friendly, and I've found it exceeds all my needs. It's very intuitive, and self-explanatory, has plenty of extra features that less techy website owners can drop into their sites! Beats the hell out of cPanel!

muhammadb36
3/6/19

I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services. I recommend them to my clients and friends. Their customer service and help has been excellent, the few times I have needed to contact them mostly for things I had goofed up and they were right there to help.

noahb55
2/11/19

It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer. Many thanks.

miag35
2/11/19

Their hosting is always reliable, well priced, and support is good. They are nice for me and I like the way they work for me.I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need their help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Thank you again for the continued positive experience.

elliet16
2/11/19

I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

royw76
2/11/19

I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good, I never saw my website down after choosing them.
Their features are great as well. I simply loved that hosting! You guys should try it too!

torstenn
2/6/19

Their customer service and support is great and troubleshooting. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. They are perfectly well for me. Two thumbs up.

michaelc1479
12/29/18

KVChosting is alright. I have no complaints, and I guess for a web hosting company that all you can ask for. Support is helpful for 24 hours and prices are affordable for my modest budget. I am happy with this hosting provider and do not plan on leaving any time soon.

laurah429
9/25/18

I can tell you that the price is right! The hosting is nothing but top quality and the features are unmatched. I was impressed by the free installs, free SSL, multiple ftp user, free ecomm apps, outstanding mail services and more. I would recommend this host without hesitation.

davidd800
9/20/18

I have been hosting with KVCHosting for 8 years now. I first started with a Reseller Account, the moved over to a P1 Enterprise VPS and now running on an S1 Dedicated Server.
And I have enjoyed most of my experience with them. One thing I admire most is their responsiveness. I have always gotten replies to my tickets in less than 30mins and in more than 80% of the cases (in less than 10minutes). The technical support is very "supportive" and I have gotten reasonable concessions from their billing department on several occasions. The KVC team is very courteous and their hosting service is great. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

kahlam
6/18/18

10 thumbs up to KVChosting! They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work KVChosting.

logany2
6/5/18

I fount kvc in BHW forum, after read a lot positive reviews I went them with a 3 years ssd shared plan. So far so good!
Really fast & helpful support, always solved the issue for me under 2 hours! I might go bigger plan with them if my site grow bigger.

Highly recommended!

asims5
3/15/18

I chose to go with this company because of their uptime and their customer support which is beyond praise. Ive upgraded and am now using many of their products.
The reason I stick with KVChosting is because of their customer support personnel. I haven't had a lot of technical issues while being their customer, but the few I have had were handled quickly and in a professional manner.

alfonsom37
2/13/18

Their superb support is always active, helpful and responsive and they fix issues very fast.
Luckily I haven't got any serious ones.
Servers are stable and my web site is always on-line.
Prices are modest.
Recommend them to everyone who wants to succeed in a hosting business.

ostinw
4/21/17

It took a long time in choosing a host and Kvchosting has everything needed at reasonable price. After a year with them I am sure that is one of the best choices in my life. They are friendly and helpful, reply rather fast and always track your server status to know first if something happens. Keep the the great work Kvchosting, I recommend them to anyone looking for cost effective web hosting.

lindam355
1/26/17

Kvchosting gives best and the most important features any hosting should provide - stability and speed at high level. I really appreciate how they care about clients and constantly upgrading service, seems they are trying to be ideal. We all know it is impossible, but they are close to that.

jakew42
12/19/16

Kvchosting.com gave me ability to feel confidence in my website stability. I am happy of using their hosting service because I am receiving all needed user-friendly features perfectly suitable for any hosting aspect. Furthermore my websites are working really fast and I have never observed tech troubles with server. Support guys know what to do with servers to reach better performance.

connorm16
10/25/16

For the time I am with Kvchosting I became their huge fan. They are delivering various features and quality hosting service based on solid servers and stable networking. Support team knows ways to manage, optimize and maintain servers for sure. Prices are not high, and also they are frequently offering promo discounts. If you will need experienced professional team - Kvchosting will be your best pick.

trinityc3
8/24/16

I'd sayjust a few thankful words to Kvchosting service, I find their plans too good to be true. overall, I have been nothing but impressed by them. Their support response time is excellent, and every time I had a particular request, they were responsive and precise in their response. I am glad I haven't moved to other host and still impressed how fast their support is.

alexr127
8/22/16

First of all their prices are reasonable and I have got excellent service. Support has fixed any and every request I have had instantly. I have never noticed any downtime since I've been with them. I am sure that any shared hosting provider on the planet can compare to their support. if you need host with high stability and fast servers I recommend Kvchosting to use!

Questions? Get answers from the KVCHosting staff and other customers.

KVCHosting?