Review of KVCHosting

Tel: 18779204678
support@kvchosting.net

artusb
7/3/19

I get 90% of my custom jewelry sales from my website so I can't afford to have downtime. KVChosting is always up and keeps me in business. I haven't had to use the customer service yet.

beauk7
6/10/19

It's really helpful that many aspects of kvchosting packages are customizable. I bought what I needed when I needed it and my website has never run smoother. If you want to get the best bang for your buck, go to kvchosting!

szolosip
6/3/19

I want to say special thanks to all of you at KVChosting on the occasion of renewing my subscription for the next year with happiness. Great service, excellent support are provided by them!

adelb17
5/27/19

I viewed services of many hosts before signing up with this hosting provider. Just found price structure, space, bandwidth, hosting panel and other features of them very lucrative. Also there are reasonable signs of credibility as a company as they have high rated awards.

dirkj14
5/23/19

This is the best web hosting company, I mean KVChosting.net. It's the right web hosting company for me. You won't find a better deal elsewhere and their live support is very good when you don't know what to do with your website or you are having any problem.

romaino2
5/15/19

KVChosting billing department is speedy in fixing and clearing up any type of billing issues you may have. They don't just ignore your emails or give you a generic answer. That's rally great.

ubertoa2
5/7/19

I don't usually bother with reviews, but I have to say that KVChosting is worth the extra time. I heartily recommend them. I run a blog and an small e-commerce site and KVChosting has everything I need for both. Thanks a lot.

dominiks10
4/29/19

I tried lower priced hosts before, but you get what you pay for. KVChosting has the best customer service but I only know that because I had a question. The service is never down.

corradoc6
4/24/19

My dedicated server at KVChosting is fantastic, the support is equally as good. Response times are, to be frank, almost impossible, they answer within minutes to any query! I can't knock them, well done KVChosting.

paulp428
4/18/19

I'm a satisfied customer for a long while now and nothing has gone wrong with my sites. No issues with my codes, scripts, business site, personal site, you name it! It's great! Thanks KVChosting!

nathanh217
4/9/19

They provide good, solid, fast and reliable service. I would recommend this host because of great customer service and turnaround time.You'll never regret of being their customer.

karip26
4/2/19

Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

egira
3/25/19

I have been pleased with KVChosting. The thing that I have appreciated most is that I have not needed to contact them and have not had a reason to need customer service. It is like having a good waiter at a restaurant. They get the job done and you don't really realize they are there.

swenw
3/20/19

Excellent host - great performance, excellent support and very good value for money. cPanel works great, excellent array of apps with instant install and configuration. Highly recommended.

juliae47
3/13/19

KVChosting's custom control panel is user-friendly, and I've found it exceeds all my needs. It's very intuitive, and self-explanatory, has plenty of extra features that less techy website owners can drop into their sites! Beats the hell out of cPanel!

muhammadb36
3/6/19

I am very Happy and pleased with KVChosting's web hosting services. I recommend them to my clients and friends. Their customer service and help has been excellent, the few times I have needed to contact them mostly for things I had goofed up and they were right there to help.

noahb55
2/11/19

It's good to have prompt answers from support and quick escalation when there are problems. When we need help with features or web site development issues they provide excellent guidance and make us feel valued as a customer. Many thanks.

miag35
2/11/19

Their hosting is always reliable, well priced, and support is good. They are nice for me and I like the way they work for me.I really appreciate the quick responses I get when I need their help. I feel very comfortable recommending them to my friends and associate artists and business partners. Awesome technical and customer service. They have a patient way of dealing with my inquiries and I always feel heard, understood and that they care! Thank you again for the continued positive experience.

elliet16
2/11/19

I don't think there is any better hosting solution out there. Excellent customer service KVChosting has!
The features, interface, and prices are excellent too. I love companies like this. Highly recommended them!

royw76
2/11/19

I was looking for a host and my friend told be about KVChosting, first I thought it was an ordinary hosting company but when I tried it, I liked it. Whenever I have any issue related to hosting their Staff is there to help me. Their uptime is really good, I never saw my website down after choosing them.
Their features are great as well. I simply loved that hosting! You guys should try it too!

torstenn
2/6/19

Their customer service and support is great and troubleshooting. They assisted me through all the difficulties I had in transferring my website from another server. I felt understood and supported. They are perfectly well for me. Two thumbs up.

michaelc1479
12/29/18

KVChosting is alright. I have no complaints, and I guess for a web hosting company that all you can ask for. Support is helpful for 24 hours and prices are affordable for my modest budget. I am happy with this hosting provider and do not plan on leaving any time soon.

laurah429
9/25/18

I can tell you that the price is right! The hosting is nothing but top quality and the features are unmatched. I was impressed by the free installs, free SSL, multiple ftp user, free ecomm apps, outstanding mail services and more. I would recommend this host without hesitation.

davidd800
9/20/18

I have been hosting with KVCHosting for 8 years now. I first started with a Reseller Account, the moved over to a P1 Enterprise VPS and now running on an S1 Dedicated Server.
And I have enjoyed most of my experience with them. One thing I admire most is their responsiveness. I have always gotten replies to my tickets in less than 30mins and in more than 80% of the cases (in less than 10minutes). The technical support is very "supportive" and I have gotten reasonable concessions from their billing department on several occasions. The KVC team is very courteous and their hosting service is great. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

kahlam
6/18/18

10 thumbs up to KVChosting! They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work KVChosting.

Questions? Get answers from the KVCHosting staff and other customers.

KVCHosting?