Review of KVCHosting

Tel: 18779204678
support@kvchosting.net

laurah429
9/25/18

I can tell you that the price is right! The hosting is nothing but top quality and the features are unmatched. I was impressed by the free installs, free SSL, multiple ftp user, free ecomm apps, outstanding mail services and more. I would recommend this host without hesitation.

davidd800
9/20/18

I have been hosting with KVCHosting for 8 years now. I first started with a Reseller Account, the moved over to a P1 Enterprise VPS and now running on an S1 Dedicated Server.
And I have enjoyed most of my experience with them. One thing I admire most is their responsiveness. I have always gotten replies to my tickets in less than 30mins and in more than 80% of the cases (in less than 10minutes). The technical support is very "supportive" and I have gotten reasonable concessions from their billing department on several occasions. The KVC team is very courteous and their hosting service is great. I don't hesitate to recommend them.

kahlam
6/18/18

10 thumbs up to KVChosting! They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief. I'm glad I didn't waste my time at any other hosting company. Keep up the good work KVChosting.

logany2
6/5/18

I fount kvc in BHW forum, after read a lot positive reviews I went them with a 3 years ssd shared plan. So far so good!
Really fast & helpful support, always solved the issue for me under 2 hours! I might go bigger plan with them if my site grow bigger.

Highly recommended!

asims5
3/15/18

I chose to go with this company because of their uptime and their customer support which is beyond praise. Ive upgraded and am now using many of their products.
The reason I stick with KVChosting is because of their customer support personnel. I haven't had a lot of technical issues while being their customer, but the few I have had were handled quickly and in a professional manner.

alfonsom37
2/13/18

Their superb support is always active, helpful and responsive and they fix issues very fast.
Luckily I haven't got any serious ones.
Servers are stable and my web site is always on-line.
Prices are modest.
Recommend them to everyone who wants to succeed in a hosting business.

ostinw
4/21/17

It took a long time in choosing a host and Kvchosting has everything needed at reasonable price. After a year with them I am sure that is one of the best choices in my life. They are friendly and helpful, reply rather fast and always track your server status to know first if something happens. Keep the the great work Kvchosting, I recommend them to anyone looking for cost effective web hosting.

lindam355
1/26/17

Kvchosting gives best and the most important features any hosting should provide - stability and speed at high level. I really appreciate how they care about clients and constantly upgrading service, seems they are trying to be ideal. We all know it is impossible, but they are close to that.

jakew42
12/19/16

Kvchosting.com gave me ability to feel confidence in my website stability. I am happy of using their hosting service because I am receiving all needed user-friendly features perfectly suitable for any hosting aspect. Furthermore my websites are working really fast and I have never observed tech troubles with server. Support guys know what to do with servers to reach better performance.

connorm16
10/25/16

For the time I am with Kvchosting I became their huge fan. They are delivering various features and quality hosting service based on solid servers and stable networking. Support team knows ways to manage, optimize and maintain servers for sure. Prices are not high, and also they are frequently offering promo discounts. If you will need experienced professional team - Kvchosting will be your best pick.

trinityc3
8/24/16

I'd sayjust a few thankful words to Kvchosting service, I find their plans too good to be true. overall, I have been nothing but impressed by them. Their support response time is excellent, and every time I had a particular request, they were responsive and precise in their response. I am glad I haven't moved to other host and still impressed how fast their support is.

alexr127
8/22/16

First of all their prices are reasonable and I have got excellent service. Support has fixed any and every request I have had instantly. I have never noticed any downtime since I've been with them. I am sure that any shared hosting provider on the planet can compare to their support. if you need host with high stability and fast servers I recommend Kvchosting to use!

roym68
7/18/16

For almost a year a had virtually no technical issues and asked just a few questions through the ticket system and they were replied and solved in minutes (approximately 20 minutes per reply). Also, I did not notice any network or service issue for now, my monitoring script shows downtime only in periods when planned maintenance was performed. My websites are loading fast and due to ssd powered server my databases are accessed very quick. Highly recommend Kvchosting to deal with.

janep42
5/26/16

Before I've started using Kvchosting I used 4 other hosts and every company was lack of something: stability, performance, support, features. With Kvchosting I receive even more than enough of everything. My websites uptime is 100% if not count planned maintenance. Support team are always there to help with any, even stupid, question. Additionally they are providing huge variety of free features that were really helpful for me.

davidb501
5/24/16

I don't always make right choice, but when I do it is perfectly satisfying! After I have found Kvchosting I have no headaches about my website uptime or performance, everything is working smooth! What keeps me with them is their excellent technical team that is available all round the clock via several ways like ticket or live chat. If you are going to use any Kvchosting service be it shared, vps or dedicated, you can't go wrong, I guarantee it!

peterb147
4/22/16

My overall experience is outstanding. Kvchosting.com is providing impressive customer care level. I just wanted my websites to be always accessible, but they have provided even more: additional free features, fast available support and SSD based plans. All that comes for not high price as for me. You are doing it right!

selenaw6
4/19/16

They are professional team which delivers high level hosting services and I highly recommend their deals to everyone who needs top-notch service. To start, I have purchased their plan almost a year ago and used promo coupon and got discount from them. Sales were polite and helpful, answering all my questions, so I was sure that I have found suitable company. Now I see that I was not mistaken: I am getting cheap plan with lots of free features. My website is always online whatever I need to enter it and have never got complains from my visitors.

robertm321
3/29/16

I needed simple, straight-forward web hosting. They migrated my account from previous host in under two hours. I had helpful professional representatives on line, they were very helpful, easy to communicate with and had great hosting knowledge. The speed and stability of the servers are great. Thanks Kvchosting for a wonderful experience! Ive already recommended them to friends and one so far has already joined!

danielb172
3/22/16

Kvchosting are timely, efficient, well-trained, affordable, and shockingly pleasant through their support. Their features are above any other company Ive used, totally user-friendly and reliable. I have not had a problem with uptime yet! They have offered a competitive edge, bringing us reliability and stability. Hopefully theyll keep their services at this high level over time.

bonw
2/18/16

Before choosing Kvchosting I have seen mixed reviews on them, but most of them were good. Their prices are really good. Downtime, tickets taking days to get an answer from someone who clearly has no idea how to use a keyboard - this is what you will not get from Kvchosting. By now I have got an uptime last year of 99.98%.
In summary my experience is quite good, high performance due to ssd, competent support with short time on replies.

edmunde7
1/21/16

Getting hosting account setup took no time at all and all of my questions to the customer support team have been replied to within minutes. When I contact support for help on even the simplest of tasks they are always courteous and happy to help. So far I have no worries about migrating my hosted domains over to them. I highly recommend Kvchosting for every company where tech support is required.

johnb501
12/16/15

Since the initial setup everything has been working beautifully without hiccup. I have never faced any issue with them. The level of responsiveness and service Kvchosting offers is far beyond that I've experienced elsewhere and as such I am now recommending them to anyone looking for a host and would like to offer that experience here in the event anyone else may find the insight useful.

peterp81
12/3/15

Overall my experiences are as one would expect from a top quality web host. My sites run. The email comes in. It all just works. My experience with their support engineers via their ticketing system was exceptional. They were fast, friendly, and answered my questions honestly. Plus, they actually knew the answers and they were good answers. The service they offer seems to be top-notch.

johnk210
10/28/15

The server speed is fast and stability is ok for me. They are always extremely fast to respond to my tickets. They are kind, polite, and courteous. If anyone is teetering on the possibility of working with Kvchosting.com give them a shot. They are fantastic folks who truly do seem to care about the service they are offering to clients.

johnatanf
10/20/15

Migrating to them was relatively easy and problem free. During the time I used them the hosting was always up. There was some inconsistency in the server performance however, but it was fixed after contacting support. By the way, tech support is really cool and professional. I receive respond in average 20 minutes and my issues are solved very quickly. In short summary I'd say kvchosting is truly reliable company with featured plans and skilled staff.

Questions? Get answers from the KVCHosting staff and other customers.

KVCHosting?