Review of Hirt's Gardens

greenhousematt@gmail.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

margaretb110
4/26/17

An order came in today but its not what I ordered. What I ordered were:Golden Wonder Ice Plant quart pot for $ 5.99, Monarch`s Velvet Cinquefoil Perennial Plant Quart pot for $ 4.99, Pinot Grigio Giant Hibiscus Rose Mallow perennial - huge flowers -gallon pot for $ 11.99, and Brandy Punch Giant Hibiscus Rose Mallow perennial - huge flowers -Gallon pot for $ 11.99. For a total of $ 52.85. Instead, I get 4 Rozane Hardy Geraniums @ $ 12.99 a piece for a total of $ 73.85 that I did not order. So what do I do now with flowers I didn`t order and still want the ones I did order. Please contact me @ MyAngelWngs53@aol.com and let me know if I`m still getting the plants I did order and what to do with the geraniums.

christinem127
3/13/17

I purchased four separate plants from them as a third party through Walmart.com. One of the plants, the most expensive one a dwarf banana plant, was never sent to me but they marked it as sent via the website. I found that very shady! However, two of the three species of plants were received half dead (tansy's and a lemon grass) while the last (blue rue) looked absolutely perfect. This was not a weather or delivery issue, especially when seeing that one plant, the blue rue, in perfect condition. It lead me to believe it was what they choose to send out me. The plants were received in a week and it is not hot outside either. So, buyer beware. I know some people had better experiences than I did (I purchased from Hirt's based on the positive reviews I found). Hopefully if you decide to buy you will have a good experience. Regardless if you have a good experience or a bad one submit your review to help the next consumer make their choice or perhaps a business to better their practices!

Questions? Get answers from the Hirt's Gardens staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Hirt's Gardens