Helpguide

Helpguide has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Helpguide also ranks 100th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate Helpguide?

“This is the first time I have ever seen this site www.helpgu...”

Lorraine W.
4/24/11

This is the first time I have ever seen this site www.helpguide.org. Since I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder may years ago. I have been being treated by many doctors. Occasionally I visited sites to read up on helpful tips an other treatment options. Since some people are not aware that they could be suffering from mental illness they son't even think that they could be a victim of such things they continue to deny the thought that this could be happening to them. Family and friends can suffer as well as they also have no idea why a member of there family may be experiencing some difficulty coping with everyday life situations. These problems can affect them from being able to perform daily activities. Not only in home life but at work as well. I found this site to be helpful. It has many explanatory subjects with answers and treatments to pursue. It also explains how family members can become more understanding in helping there love ones progress in recovery. So if you think you may have a mental illness or no someone who may need to review there options for help try this site. In the past I have reviewed others that were not quit as helpful. Sincerely, Lorraine W.

“I read an email Jeanne Segal sent to a woman in our...”

Kristie G.
10/29/13

I read an email Jeanne Segal sent to a woman in our mental health group. It was shocking that a woman who reportedly is out to help people with mental illness would write such a hate filled email. This isn't helping. The articles she writes along with her followers is shoddy at best and no help. I'm in shock at the venom she attacked and spewed forth at a woman who just wanted to help others in the same situation.

lorrainew3
April 24th, 2011
kristieg
October 29th, 2013

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Helpguide staff and other customers.

HelpGuide was founded in 1999, dedicated to Morgan Leslie Segal. We believe her tragic suicide could have been avoided if she had access to professional information that gave her help and hope. We wanted to create an online experience that empowers pe...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Helpguide?

Have a question about Helpguide?