HeartRateMonitorUSA reviews

Tel: 1-800-403-8285
craig@hrmusainc.com

sarahj357
12/31/18

3rs one and can't hold its charge longer than a day! Waste of money! Fitbit should be called $#*!bit.

amyt83
3/24/17

I have now bought two monitors from this site. The first was very basic and the price was super so I thought I would try it and I wasn't sorry. They have great prices on the Polar brand which I highly recommend. I use them at least three times every week and they are holding up, plus I am really pleased with the speed of delivery and the price I got.

michellem196
8/19/16

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! I ordered a Garmin watch and after waiting for weeks, still nothing received from this company!!! And no refund!!! STAY AWAY!!!

BUYERS BEWARE!!! HRM USA, Heart Rate Monitor USA and Free2dayshipping are the same company!! Think they can use different names to avoid all the negative reviews online.

davidh53
1/9/12

I have ordered an iPhone compatible wrist sensor as a gift for my brother. The order, shipping (even right before christmas) and the product itself, everything was flawless and OK. No cons at all.

Questions? Get answers from the HeartRateMonitorUSA staff and other customers.

HeartRateMonitorUSA?