Spyrix

Spyrix has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Spyrix ranks 17th among Activity Tracker sites.

How would you rate Spyrix?

“Good soft”

Gordon R.
3/2/20

Reliable soft for remote monitoring of Mac devices. The app has many pros: - available on the appstore; - free; - tracks unlimited number of users; - has many features and can even record webcam video and microphone audio; - allows remote control via online account. The main con is the fact that you need to provide privacy privileges to the software if you want to use all monitoring features. Overall, the soft is worth trying.

archiew29
May 12th, 2020

I've been using this app for a month and I really like the way it tracks user activities on mac. This app is practically the only software for recording mac user activities available on the AppStore. It's easy to install and use. The tool records user activities like keystrokes, clipboard events, visited websites, running apps. Additionally, I like the design. The only thing that I don't like is the fact that it doesn't record passwords. As far as I know, there are no apps that can do it on the AppStore so I'll use this app further.

gordonr70
March 2nd, 2020

Reliable soft for remote monitoring of Mac devices. The app has many pros:
- available on the appstore;
- free;
- tracks unlimited number of users;
- has many features and can even record webcam video and microphone audio;
- allows remote control via online account.
Overall, the soft is worth trying.

alexw510
Alex W. – Spyrix Rep

Hello,

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback.
If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
Spyrix Team

Available on Mac AppStore, has many recording features. I simply decided to try it out and noticed that it meets all my needs.

By Archie W.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Spyrix staff and other customers.

Our company's purpose has always been to create effective solutions for remote monitoring, which will be useful both for employee monitoring and parental control.
Spyrix Activity Monitoring is one of our apps that may help you control users' activity on devices with MacOS. The main features of the software:
- online activity monitoring;
- keystrokes recording;
- live viewing of Mac screens;
- recordings via mic and webcam;
- screenshots capturing;
- applications control;
- recording of clipboard events and many more.

alexw510
Alex W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Spyrix?

Have a question about Spyrix?