Healthproductsforyou reviews

support.live@healthproductsforyou.com

elizabethf156
Elizabeth F.
5/19/18

great information about products given....even before I thought of a question, you'd given me to answer!

kathleenm230
Kathleen M.
5/16/18

Site is a little confusing. When ordering, you get a picture of many shapes not the specific size that I ordered.

cherylk81
Cheryl K.
5/16/18

Great fitting XL size fits my husband well and is easy for us to put on and take off. Price with shipping included makes it a great value.

keving237
Kevin G.
5/16/18

Very smooth ordering process - my past order was exactly what I wanted and therefore I will continue to order from your company

kimberlys252
Kimberly S.
5/16/18

I like this site because it is easy to navigate through. and I really like the prices. Thank you so very much.

sharona129
Sharon A.
5/16/18

My mother love the product, but I see that you do not carry 200 pk which I usually order, she like the nectar flavor better, but the company had sent honey

lynettea13
Lynette A.
5/16/18

comfortable to use and very absorbent gives me peace of mind when i'm out in public. really great product!

michaelg713
Michael G.
5/15/18

It took multiple attempts to order more than one unit, and I was required to sign in when I already was signed it.

williamk230
William K.
5/14/18

First time customers there’s a coupon for $5 off order, that should come up automatically on placing order

nicoler181
Nicole R.
5/14/18

Since I have had good results with your service and expeditious delivery of my order(s) I have no reason to try another company and take risks. When I place an order I know I will receive my merchandise in good condition and within parameters of my purchase.

elizabethl79
Elizabeth L.
5/14/18

It is difficult to find all fsa approved items and would like to order more but navigating them was difficult. The item I ordered I felt was somewhat overpriced.

marthas133
Martha S.
5/14/18

This was used by the hospital and seemed to help a young man with autism. I think it is the same hot pack.
It is a good feel for his sensory problems. Thank you

williamc370
William C.
5/14/18

Chatted with a company rep to verify the cylinder will fit my device before ordering. Then measured my device.

elizabethc327
ELIZABETH C.
5/14/18

Only place i got a qwik measure of board. Needed the xtra 5 inches to transfer to my van. Thanx for posting size so well

estebans10
Esteban S.
5/14/18

The Fit Right Adult briefs are great. Fit well and stop leakage, especially through the night. I am ordering the wipes and underpads for bed for the first time. Hoping they work as well. Shipping is fast.

joels116
Joel S.
5/14/18

I have to change my wound two times daily and it gets fairly costly; HPFY helps me order my Cutimed Siltec bandages at a fair price and good shipping time! Thank you.

douglass106
Douglas S.
5/14/18

Very good called in to affirm I was purchasing correct part helpful staff. Easy to find the exact part needed.

stefaniev7
Stefanie V.
5/14/18

I liked the fact that I could find accessories for the nebulizer so my aunt won't have to worry for months to come

jennifera143
Jennifer A.
5/14/18

I am really excited to receive my bras. I’ve had such a hard time finding good bras for my prosthetics.

jenniferp243
Jennifer P.
5/14/18

I have an electronic voice simulator, and SIX other companies kept hanging up on me or rude. NOT HPFY, GREAT, HELPFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE on my first order. Thanks!

minervah1
Minerva H.
5/14/18

I am grateful to have the option of ordering on line. My husband ordered from you for years for our son. You were always reliable and prompt.

andreac227
Andrea C.
5/14/18

You've been great since medical is lessoned on a persons needs. I found this company on line and it has helped my husband and me a lot. The price and quality are in our range since his medical care hasn't been the greatest. This site made it possible to help in his situation. Thank you so much

lydiaf14
Lydia F.
5/14/18

Shopping online and paying by PayPal was easy. Watching the video for this product and seeing the reviews was very helpful.

denniss234
Dennis S.
5/14/18

First time customer, glad to find online vendor that ships to my location. The discounts are a big help for seniors on a tight budget. Thank You!

dalem124
Dale M.
5/14/18

Customer service was excellent when I had a question about a previous order. She resolved my problem and was empathetic to my situation.

Questions? Get answers from the Healthproductsforyou staff and other customers.

Healthproductsforyou?