Review of HealthCare.org

Tel: (855)-781-2507
rblank@healthcare.org

kays124
11/10/17
Called and talked to a very personable agent. Gave me a quote of $253/mo. for health insurance, but in some elliptical way, the cost could change at any time if I didn't sign up right away. Didn't give usual deductible, OOP max, etc. info. Needed to talk to "verifier" to get that info. Needed pay up front+ a $95 non-refundable initiation fee.
Had to give cc# +3 numbers-on-back inn order to speak to a verifier. She talked really fast, said it was for an accident and hospitalization policy, didn't know about health coverage. If I asked a question, told me that she had to stop the recording and start over.
Knew nothing about the policy. Told me to call agent back.
Tried to call agent but couldn't reach him. Called bank to cancel my cc, ordered new one.
shawne38
9/13/17
If you are in tx and needing health insurance contact me and avoid the open market and all the phone calls jse88 @ yahoo
kristinb41
11/18/16
I put my info on the website yesterday, and within seconds the calls started. They have called no less than 20 times since yesterday. DO NOT USE!!
lc38
9/6/16
When you call for a quote they won't give you one without you first giving them all of your information. They hang up on you when if you don't want to answer all of their questions. I called back and asked for a supervisor and was left on hold for an exorbitant time. We basically played the same game again before she told me she was putting me on hold and hung up.
fors5
11/25/15
I thought I was searching for health insurance with a company in my state. I do not know where they are from but be very leery of giving out your information. I talked with someone over the phone, he put me on hold to get me a quote and we got disconnected. He never called back with a quote. In the meantime, I got a quote from a reputable company in my state. Since last night, I have received about 20 calls from all over the US offering health insurance. I called healthcare.org to be removed and they did but when I asked if that included nationwide, he hung up on me. Can you imagine what it would be like trying to file a claim with these people?

Questions? Get answers from the HealthCare.org staff and other customers.

HealthCare.org?