Review of Aetna

Hartford, CT 06156
Tel: 1-800-872-386
s017835@aetna.com

Legitimate

Aetna has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

verdellc2
4/6/16

i have never had a bill not paid by them and no paper work for me its all taking care of by my doctor.

cj117
3/18/16

Atena healthcare is a low down sneak who don't like too pay they take your money they are one of the lowest dirty healthcare out here they cut me off a day before my baby was born. They don't like to pay they gives you problem when it's time for them too pay that hospital bill I rather get Medicaid and pay them before I will ever use Aetna again people please get another healthcare carry beside them they are dishonest greedy for money that company is own by the devi.

roseannz
11/23/15

i am disabled and on Medicare because of disability, even though I'm "only 63". I have to purchase supplementals for doctors and hospitals. I have a Medicare Advisor who recommended Aetna for Plan F. All Plan F's apparently have to cover the same things if it supplements Medicare, so monthly supplement cost is the main consideration. Aetna was, last year, and IS this year the most cost-efficient for someone like me. In 2015, I had shoulder surgery and a 5-day hospital admission, products for sleep apnea, a bunch of specialist appointments, and more. All costs were covered by Medicare and Aetna. No supplementals are cheap!!! But Aetna is considered "good insurance" by my doctors.

shaned15
6/19/13
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Aetna staff and other customers.

Aetna?