Review of Medicare FAQ

info@medicarefaq.com

evelynj22
Evelyn J.
1/10/19

Very easy and she explained everything so we were left feeling good about our decision. She was very friendly and easy to work with.

kathym307
Kathy M.
1/8/19

I have been so pleased with your service. My first contact was with Lanard Langston...I was quite distraught with all the information and lack of information I had but Lanard was extremely competent and helpful and I felt the heavy burden of figuring everything out lifted from my shoulders. I'm extremely thankful I called...I was about to make a huge mistake in my decision process. Thank you, Lanard and MedicareFaq!

johnc1949
John C.
1/8/19

Incredibly positive experience with all of the staff with whom my wife and I interacted. We found every Medicare FAQ employee with whom we interacted to be highly qualified to explain, discuss in depth, and answer every of our questions about each of the potential Medicare supplemental plans and insurers under our consideration as replacements for our United Healthcare coverage. We also found the staff to be exceptionally courteous, professional in demeanor, willing to take whatever time we required to make what was for us the appropriate decision, and appearing to be sincerely desirous of providing the highest level of customer support and satisfaction available. All in all, Medicare FAQ made a potentially complex and difficult process simple and smooth ... saving us substantial stress, indecision, time and consternation!!!

robertp780
Robert P.
1/8/19

Theresa Weir was absolutely outstanding in guiding me through the enrollment process for my Medicare Supplemental plan. She was most knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. Theresa is surely an asset to your company!!

anonymousy262
anonymous Y.
1/6/19

I was referred to Medicare FAQ by my sister-in-law. Sam Farley is my agent. He is very easy to talk with. He explained everything very well, and walked me through the process of getting enrolled in the right medicare supplement plan for me. Everyone I've spoken with at Medicare FAQ have been very friendly and helpful.
Chris D. from Ohio

sherylm63
Sheryl M.
1/4/19

Absolutely no pressure, but incredibly informative. Also confirmed other information that they didn't even sell. Highly recommend. I arrange a new Medicare supplement for my husband in a very short period of time. Easiest insurance I ever purchased.

barbarac327
Barbara C.
1/1/19

I spoke with John Lehman about my Medicare and drug plan insurance. He helped me find less expansive coverage. He was knowledgeable about the different plans. He helped me with the paperwork to set up my policy. John was patience, understanding, polite and professional. He is a credit to your organization.

nancyk242
Nancy K.
12/28/18

Kevin Brown was great and explained what I needed to know in very simple terms. And he’s very personable and knowledgeable.

dorothyr55
dorothy r.
12/27/18

Our agent, Janet Mueller, expertly guided us through the daunting morass of medical insurance. We are very grateful.

sueo33
Sue O.
12/24/18

I have already referred my friends to your company and one has also signed up with a new plan for 2019 supplemental coverage. I have rated my experience with 5 stars. Hope this is helpful!

ritaw72
RITA W.
12/23/18

Thanks for making it so easy for me to review my plan options and make changes that work better for me.

clintonj19
Clinton J.
12/22/18

Did not where to begin and they took care of finding affordable medicare supplement for me. Satisfied!

anonymousq263
anonymous Q.
12/21/18

The agent knew all of the options available and got me on a plan to suit my needs. He responded quickly to my questions.

woodrows8
woodrow s.
12/18/18

My experience has been excellent to date and I will continue for as long I believe we are being provided the best rates available for our medicare supplement policies.

judithg86
Judith G.
12/17/18

If the agent had not taken the time to make a follow-up call, I would have completed an insurance application form that would have caused my insurance application to be denied. I did not understand the birthday rule. Due to the agent's care in calling me back, I was able to get the insurance plan that I wanted approved.

thomass178
Thomas S.
12/15/18

It was such a pleasure to work with Luanne Lambert. She is a true pro. The entire staff is most friendly and considerate. Bravo!

randolphc19
Randolph C.
12/15/18

Elite insurance streamline the process the brokers were professional thorough and effective I couldn’t ask for anything better .

anonymousg250
anonymous G.
12/13/18

Just beginning the year with new providers. John L. has been helpful throughout the process. Am looking forward to saving some money without sacrificing on healthcare covered. Thanks.

chrisa393
Chris A.
12/13/18

Great customer service, they go out of their way to make sure you have the best insurance for your needs.

waynew75
Wayne W.
12/11/18

Every time I have gone to EIP I have received nothing but the best assistance and clear information! I have great respect for the speedy and helpful service they provided me! I recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

joelb156
Joel B.
12/8/18

Joseph Medina is very knowledgeable, an excellent communicator, and responded quickly to all my questions. The only negative is that your website did not allow me to enroll in the new Mutual of Omaha part D product so I had to enroll through Medicare.gov.

anonymousk255
anonymous K.
12/7/18

Janet Mueller is an amazing encourager, very knowledgeable, and efficient. I appreciate her energetic, effective, personal interaction that gave me the exact information I needed to make timely choices.

charlotteb139
Charlotte B.
12/6/18

Friendly, knowledgeable and very caring. Follow up was outstanding. Even called after signup to ensure I knew where things were in the process as well as after everything was complete to confirm receipt of materials.

maryv152
Mary V.
12/6/18

I happened upon MedicareFAQ by chance when I first received Social Security Disability a few years ago. I had contacted a couple other insurance brokers and I was not happy. When I first spoke to that agent, he clarified a lot of things for me and found a supplement that I could afford. That agent sounded like he knew what he was doing. I was reassessing my supplement this year and this agent helped me to save some money and he was patient and answered all my questions. I mentioned this agent to my sister and she told me he saved her money as well.

sueo23
Sue O.
12/5/18

You have flawlessly gotten us to the starting line to begin a new year with new providers for both a supplement plan and a part d drug plan. Assuming the providers will be as efficient, we are off to a successful experience. Thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the Medicare FAQ staff and other customers.

Medicare FAQ?