Review of Medicare FAQ

info@medicarefaq.com

stephenf163
Stephen F.
6/18/19

My wife and I were very pleased with the knowledge and respect evident in our experience with Mr. Medina and other staff members. We look forward to working with the firm in the future.

jimm396
Jim M.
6/17/19

In spite of all the trouble we're having getting my wife's medicare and insurance problems straightened out, our Elite rep Katrina has been steadily in-touch with us throughout the process. She's patient and very helpful.

johnm3000
John M.
6/16/19

It has been aq very easy process and my agent, Janet Mueller, was knowledgeable and professional the entire time she was helping me.

anonymousl450
anonymous L.
6/14/19

Anyone I have spoken with can answer my questions specific to our account. They do not hesitate in saying they may need more time to find answers but always call you back.

dianel210
Diane L.
5/31/19

Ms. Lambert helped me get Medicare supplement and drug coverage when I moved my mother from another state. She made a hard job much easier with her friendly, work-with-you attitude. Her staff were gracious as we finished the details. Great job!

cherylm273
Cheryl M.
5/25/19

With so many different options to chose from,us senior citizens can become overwelmed with all the plans to chose from. Having someone to help navigate the different options and doing the legwork to get us the best option is greatly appreciated.

marlenet27
Marlene T.
5/17/19

Joe Medina started me on a lower rate plan that has treated me well. Yes the increases are higher each year than I am getting in my retirement plans. But Joe or his staff have reviewed my plan annually for even cheaper premiums. Joe is an asset to Elite Partners and I appreciate the time he has taken for any questions or concerns.

carolynb359
carolyn b.
5/4/19

Steve and Katrina went the extra mile to make sure everything was done in a timely matter. They also made sure I was getting the best for what I could afford and needed. Top rate people

robins409
Robin S.
5/2/19

Luaane was very considerate, understanding and helpful. I couldn't have asked for any better customer service. She seemed to go beyond and always checked up on me.

jackieb208
Jackie B.
5/2/19

LuAnn was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. She answered all of my questions and returned calls in a timely manner.

martym82
Marty M.
4/26/19

I experienced a refreshing experience with Elite. All my contacts were informative and I learned about options available. I plan to use Elite in the future to look out for my best interest.

leighb70
Leigh B.
4/19/19

I am a fairly well educated person and I found all the Medicare issues mindboggling. Stephen was extremely patient and professional helping us through this process and getting the best solution for our particular needs

anonymousw398
anonymous W.
4/9/19

We experienced outstanding service from beginning to end! Theresa Weir and her associates always went the extra mile!

anonymouss493
anonymous S.
4/5/19

Theresa is great. Very knowledgeable, professional and follow through is great. A pleasure to work with--

conniek102
Connie K.
4/4/19

Al and the rest of your Team have been awesome! Dr. Kompella ordered a 2nd Ultra Sound which determined that I did not have an Aneurysm. The 1st Ultra Sound was to determine if there were any blood clots from my knee replacement surgery. Obviously, no Blood Clots were identified; however, a very small Aneurysm was identified and of course this created a huge Flag for any Insurance needs. Not only was this 2nd test good for Insurance reasons but, such a relief for me personally. Thank you all so much for getting all of this taken care of. We plan to do our business with you forever. My husband and I happily are both back with Cigna.

louiseb154
louise B.
3/26/19

HOPE that I will be covered for all that I do and go! I am happy with the in expenses for now It is all a help now I think that JOE has done a good job with the understanding it took for me I finally got back my money from the other one!

maryj284
Mary J.
3/26/19

EIP answered all my questions when I moved from Oregon to North Carolina and needed to change insurance companies. They relieved some stress at a very a stressful time. Mary Jo from NC.

sandrad276
Sandra D.
3/24/19

Janet Mueller was exceptional. She went above & beyond to help me. The process was very easy. Highly recommend.

anonymousp413
anonymous P.
3/18/19

Gary Morgan has been so helpful and amazingly knowledgeable with helping me decide on a Medicare supplement plan! stars+

connies238
CONNIE S.
3/17/19

Elite Insurance has helped me find the perfect supplement for my senior years. I have not been notified of any rate increase yet, so for now I am good. Thank you for your excellent service and God bless all of you.

michaelh644
Michael H.
3/7/19

Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Will recommend to friends who are reaching retirement age.

leslied98
Leslie D.
3/6/19

Joseph Medina made the Medicare process stress free for us. I feel like we had excellent information and have been steered in the right direction for our personal needs.

elainel91
Elaine L.
3/5/19

Very satisfied with the exception of getting calls and emails from about four different agents concerning the same thing that was no longer relevant.

patriciae25
Patricia E.
3/4/19

An agent helped me change to a different Medicare supplement that will save me a large amount of money while still meeting my needs.

steveh789
Steve H.
2/27/19

Service was great, anyone needing help in sorting out the maze of medicare options would be wise to use MedicareFAQ to narrow down their options and help find what best fits your individual needs for the least amout of money.

Questions? Get answers from the Medicare FAQ staff and other customers.

Medicare FAQ?