Review of Medicare FAQ

info@medicarefaq.com

michaelh644
Michael H.
3/7/19

Excellent customer service. Knowledgeable staff. Will recommend to friends who are reaching retirement age.

leslied98
Leslie D.
3/6/19

Joseph Medina made the Medicare process stress free for us. I feel like we had excellent information and have been steered in the right direction for our personal needs.

elainel91
Elaine L.
3/5/19

Very satisfied with the exception of getting calls and emails from about four different agents concerning the same thing that was no longer relevant.

patriciae25
Patricia E.
3/4/19

An agent helped me change to a different Medicare supplement that will save me a large amount of money while still meeting my needs.

steveh789
Steve H.
2/27/19

Service was great, anyone needing help in sorting out the maze of medicare options would be wise to use MedicareFAQ to narrow down their options and help find what best fits your individual needs for the least amout of money.

jeromem77
Jerome M.
2/26/19

Wasn’t even thinking about changing supplements until you brought it to my attention that I could save $50-$70 a month. Thank you

pamelaa119
PAMELA A.
2/25/19

I am new to Medicare and my hubby was looking for a new plan. Our agent was VERY helpful, and also very informative!!

ninam101
Nina M.
2/15/19

Al Lucarelli helped me get through the maze of filing for supplemental Medicare insurance. He did in one day what would have taken me months to do. Elite staff is patient and courteous. I will recommend them whenever I can.

georgiaj15
Georgia J.
2/15/19

I have been nothing but impressed with the assistance, knowledge and customer service I have received. Thank you to all

stevem837
Steve M.
2/13/19

Working with agent Sam was very pleasant. He was able to answer all my questions and sign me up with the best coverage for my situation. Thank You!

connien46
Connie N.
2/11/19

Very good information and no pressure. Explained everything in detail and was very professional. Followed up when promised. Highly recommend.

beverlyp92
Beverly P.
2/11/19

I have been pleased by quick response times. Everything that was supposed to arrive did so and Alphonse is good to work with.

williamc329
William C.
2/7/19

John and his team worked with me to get it the coverage I needed.We had a few hurdles but they were patient.

rogers151
Roger S.
2/2/19

Steve went out of his way to help me. He takes the time to explain everything. It was a very good experience!

delanal2
Delana L.
2/1/19

My agent was very helpful to me in finding lower premiums for the same coverage. She is efficient and very proactive. I am more than pleased with the company and my agent.

colleens106
Colleen S.
2/1/19

The response and information we were given was prompt, professional and appreciated. Made the process easy.

donb407
Don B.
1/29/19

Stephen was most friendly, informative, and helpful. My only issue is with the differing rate quotes gotten between Steve and United H.C.. I do understand that my state (MA) has set rates; and that is why my actual rate is higher than Steve's quote.

estellew6
Estelle w.
1/29/19

Very helpful and courteous service. I feel very pleased with my experience with you. Joe is the best!

maryw600
Mary W.
1/22/19

The first order took longer but hopeful the next order will not be so long. Miss understanding of the
procedure and what had to be done the info was not clear. Thanks.

jeromem70
Jerome M.
1/15/19

Am very happy with the service I have received so far. Will probably be contacting them in near future as I am a little concerned about the recent rate increases. Initially they found the best coverage for the least money.

evelynj22
Evelyn J.
1/10/19

Very easy and she explained everything so we were left feeling good about our decision. She was very friendly and easy to work with.

kathym307
Kathy M.
1/8/19

I have been so pleased with your service. My first contact was with Lanard Langston...I was quite distraught with all the information and lack of information I had but Lanard was extremely competent and helpful and I felt the heavy burden of figuring everything out lifted from my shoulders. I'm extremely thankful I called...I was about to make a huge mistake in my decision process. Thank you, Lanard and MedicareFaq!

johnc1949
John C.
1/8/19

Incredibly positive experience with all of the staff with whom my wife and I interacted. We found every Medicare FAQ employee with whom we interacted to be highly qualified to explain, discuss in depth, and answer every of our questions about each of the potential Medicare supplemental plans and insurers under our consideration as replacements for our United Healthcare coverage. We also found the staff to be exceptionally courteous, professional in demeanor, willing to take whatever time we required to make what was for us the appropriate decision, and appearing to be sincerely desirous of providing the highest level of customer support and satisfaction available. All in all, Medicare FAQ made a potentially complex and difficult process simple and smooth ... saving us substantial stress, indecision, time and consternation!!!

robertp780
Robert P.
1/8/19

Theresa Weir was absolutely outstanding in guiding me through the enrollment process for my Medicare Supplemental plan. She was most knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. Theresa is surely an asset to your company!!

anonymousy262
anonymous Y.
1/6/19

I was referred to Medicare FAQ by my sister-in-law. Sam Farley is my agent. He is very easy to talk with. He explained everything very well, and walked me through the process of getting enrolled in the right medicare supplement plan for me. Everyone I've spoken with at Medicare FAQ have been very friendly and helpful.
Chris D. from Ohio

Questions? Get answers from the Medicare FAQ staff and other customers.

Medicare FAQ?