Harkin

Harkin has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Harkin ranks 7th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate Harkin?

“Brayden Krispo- Electric Oven Toaster Griller”

Meena M.
10/17/21

I bought the Electric Oven Toaster Griller (OTG) from Brayden Brand from Harkin a month ago and it was working so good. It has got very good features like EVOV Bake technology, cool touch handles, KrystaTuf Glass. I bought this at an affordable price range with one year warranty and it also comes with free shipping. It is working good and I did not find any drawbacks till date. Harkin is providing the kitchen and home appliances with best quality at an affordable rate. Thanks for such a great service.

meenam15
October 17th, 2021

swethah2
September 22nd, 2020

I bought the wireless vacuum cleaner online by Deerma from Harkin Global Solutions. It was very convenient to clean any place in the house with the rechargeable vacuum cleaner. The cordless vacuum cleaner design helps to get rid of the hassle of cord which easily transforms from an upright vacuum to a handheld vacuum, quickly absorbs the dust in the hidden places. The portable vacuum cleaner helps in the complete elimination of wood remains, screws, juices, pet remains, sauce, rice, small glass pieces, broken eggs, noodles, wet hair, dirt, allergens from your home keeps your home safe and clean.

ianh238
July 15th, 2020

I Purchased this product - Geek Robocook and it was one the best investment i have put in!
Apart from being a portable electric cooker, it has features such as PIC technology and circumvent cooking technology, which maintains the right balance between the temperature and time for cooking which retains nutritional values.
Retaining the nutrients was the go to feature that attracted me the most. As a father(who is health conscious), i was concerned about the choice of food my family is consuming to increase their immunity and this product was apt for me.

akashs63
November 19th, 2020

I have recently bought Vacuum Cleaner from Harkin which was a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner type, the cleaner as good and it was worth the money. I can clean my car, house and every other thing found in my house at considerably less amount of time. This one that I bought was Portable Vacuum Cleaner, meaning I can easily carry between my house and office. Looking forward to see how this product could work in the upcoming days as time runs by.

fowziyap
August 1st, 2020

I bought this Geek robocook zeta5 5L with NS pot a week ago. Trust me it's amazing. It is very convenient to use and most importantly easy to clean. I can also schedule and cook whenever I want. It saves time and energy. If you're planning to buy this product just go for it!

roshinia
May 28th, 2021

My nutrition is atrocious, especially compared to my high levels of fitness and exercise dedication. Buying a blender is a big step towards working more fruits and veggies into a diet that for so long has revolved around junk food. I chose Brayden fito sports blender because it has a small profile for my teensy kitchen, and because the blender container doubles as a portable drinking bottle. It's so easy to fill up the bottle the night before with frozen fruit, some spinach or kale, and a splash of juice or coconut water, then pull it out in the morning and set it to blend while I'm getting ready. I love it so much that I bought another one as a gift for a friend who is struggling with nutrition as much as I am. It's a highly affordable blender and is a very good quality product.

swethaj1
April 5th, 2021

I recently brought this Geek Aire rechargeable 5 inch mini fan. I love the performance of the product. It is a rechargeable fan so there is no need for me to plug in all the time. I recharge with usb or power bank and I am able to carry it where ever I go. What I love the most is that the battery stays longer. During this summer season, this fan has helped me a lot and it is very affordable. So try it yourself and enjoy.

subhashris
October 17th, 2021

I purchased a electric pressure cooker recently from the Geek brand which is good and efficient. Trust me, it's amazing, which makes your cooking easier. It saves time and energy. Don't give second to think, it is worth your penny. You are with safe hands.

sris20
February 12th, 2021

I purchased an EQK Eye Massager from the Harkin website a few months back only because of my working environment. I work on the laptop for 10 hrs in a day which made my eyes strain. After using this eye massager my eye fatigue reduced and I started to work even more efficiently. It also reduces my stress and calms me. I think my eyes are thanking me for using such a good massager. The quality and price of this product were surprisingly good and reasonable. So, I will strongly recommend this product to others.

Products used:
EQK Eye Massager

harkinj
May 12th, 2021

Recently brought this EQK Head Massager from Harkin website. It is a one solution to all my problems. I have frequent headaches and this product is too good to be used. Absolutely loved it.

rajeswarik3
June 1st, 2021

Harkin has now become my trustable brand when it comes small home appliances. Great collection with unique features and style.

Products used:
Robocook electric pressure cooker

harshinid
January 26th, 2021

Easy of use and HEPA Filtration make this an ideal option when shopping for a versatile vacuum cleaner to use on multi surfacing floor.

swethaj3
May 28th, 2021

The blender is really nice. Makes my work easy. It make very smooth juices, smoothies, health drinks etc. worth the money.

Questions? Get answers from the Harkin staff and other customers.

maxwellr18
maxwell r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harkin?

Have a question about Harkin?