Harkin.in

Harkin.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Harkin.in ranks 14th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate Harkin.in?

“Conveninet in cleaning”

Swetha H.
9/22/20

I bought the wireless vacuum cleaner online by Deerma from Harkin Global Solutions. It was very convenient to clean any place in the house with the rechargeable vacuum cleaner. The cordless vacuum cleaner design helps to get rid of the hassle of cord which easily transforms from an upright vacuum to a handheld vacuum, quickly absorbs the dust in the hidden places. The portable vacuum cleaner helps in the complete elimination of wood remains, screws, juices, pet remains, sauce, rice, small glass pieces, broken eggs, noodles, wet hair, dirt, allergens from your home keeps your home safe and clean.

swethah2
September 22nd, 2020
ianh238
July 15th, 2020
I Purchased this product - Geek Robocook and it was one the best investment i have put in!
Apart from being a portable electric cooker, it has features such as PIC technology and circumvent cooking technology, which maintains the right balance between the temperature and time for cooking which retains nutritional values.
Retaining the nutrients was the go to feature that attracted me the most. As a father(who is health conscious), i was concerned about the choice of food my family is consuming to increase their immunity and this product was apt for me.
fowziyap
August 1st, 2020
I bought this Geek robocook zeta5 5L with NS pot a week ago. Trust me it's amazing. It is very convenient to use and most importantly easy to clean. I can also schedule and cook whenever I want. It saves time and energy. If you're planning to buy this product just go for it!

Questions? Get answers from the Harkin.in staff and other customers.

maxwellr18
maxwell r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harkin.in?

Have a question about Harkin.in?