Harkin

Harkin has a consumer rating of 4.91 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Harkin ranks 9th among Kitchen Appliances sites.

How would you rate Harkin?

“Conveninet in cleaning”

Swetha H.
9/22/20

I bought the wireless vacuum cleaner online by Deerma from Harkin Global Solutions. It was very convenient to clean any place in the house with the rechargeable vacuum cleaner. The cordless vacuum cleaner design helps to get rid of the hassle of cord which easily transforms from an upright vacuum to a handheld vacuum, quickly absorbs the dust in the hidden places. The portable vacuum cleaner helps in the complete elimination of wood remains, screws, juices, pet remains, sauce, rice, small glass pieces, broken eggs, noodles, wet hair, dirt, allergens from your home keeps your home safe and clean.

swethah2
September 22nd, 2020

ianh238
July 15th, 2020

I Purchased this product - Geek Robocook and it was one the best investment i have put in!
Apart from being a portable electric cooker, it has features such as PIC technology and circumvent cooking technology, which maintains the right balance between the temperature and time for cooking which retains nutritional values.
Retaining the nutrients was the go to feature that attracted me the most. As a father(who is health conscious), i was concerned about the choice of food my family is consuming to increase their immunity and this product was apt for me.

akashs63
November 19th, 2020

I have recently bought Vacuum Cleaner from Harkin which was a Cordless Vacuum Cleaner type, the cleaner as good and it was worth the money. I can clean my car, house and every other thing found in my house at considerably less amount of time. This one that I bought was Portable Vacuum Cleaner, meaning I can easily carry between my house and office. Looking forward to see how this product could work in the upcoming days as time runs by.

fowziyap
August 1st, 2020

I bought this Geek robocook zeta5 5L with NS pot a week ago. Trust me it's amazing. It is very convenient to use and most importantly easy to clean. I can also schedule and cook whenever I want. It saves time and energy. If you're planning to buy this product just go for it!

swethaj1
April 5th, 2021

I recently brought this Geek Aire rechargeable 5 inch mini fan. I love the performance of the product. It is a rechargeable fan so there is no need for me to plug in all the time. I recharge with usb or power bank and I am able to carry it where ever I go. What I love the most is that the battery stays longer. During this summer season, this fan has helped me a lot and it is very affordable. So try it yourself and enjoy.

sris20
February 12th, 2021

I purchased an EQK Eye Massager from the Harkin website a few months back only because of my working environment. I work on the laptop for 10 hrs in a day which made my eyes strain. After using this eye massager my eye fatigue reduced and I started to work even more efficiently. It also reduces my stress and calms me. I think my eyes are thanking me for using such a good massager. The quality and price of this product were surprisingly good and reasonable. So, I will strongly recommend this product to others.

Products used:
EQK Eye Massager

harshinid
January 26th, 2021

Easy of use and HEPA Filtration make this an ideal option when shopping for a versatile vacuum cleaner to use on multi surfacing floor.

harkinj
May 12th, 2021

I had recently bought the Geek Mini Fan from Harkin site. An absolute savior during summer times. It has a rechargeable battery with a running time of max 8hrs. Easy to handle and is very convenient.

Questions? Get answers from the Harkin staff and other customers.

maxwellr18
maxwell r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Harkin?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about Harkin?