Hampton-lovett.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0800 025 3555

frank24
1/15/19

THIS COMPANY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND YOU SHOULD AVOID UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE £££

This company is full of empty promises and hard sell tactics. We were assured that we had a very strong case for a rate reduction, and a lot of changes would be submitted. After months and months of little to no contact we have now been told that no rate reduction is applicable. The evidence provided was no different to that already held, very basic drawing by their surveyor. They talk a good talk, however this isn't backed up!!

andrewp300
1/15/19

We thought we had found a legit company based on their previous reviews. But now the bad reviews on them have started pouring in.

They won't reduce you rates, you'll get charged a fee that won't be refunded. avoid them.

Do not use Hampton Lovett

janew221
1/10/19

Do not let this company tell you they can get your rates revised. The minute you pay their retainer you will never get a returned phone call or an honest assessment. And you definitely won't get a rates revision.

matthews456
12/11/18

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Complete JOKE of a company.

These guys sold us on a FREE, NO OBLIGATION quote to see if they could achieve a rates reduction.
Sent a representative round to inspect the property.
Did a general sales pitch & we signed some docs at the end (small print).
Was told by the representative it's no obligation up to the point of having a surveyor instructed.

We then decided not to go forward.
They hounded us!
Sent legal letters saying we'd singed contracts!
No sign of a surveyor in sight.

We refused to pay, then the offered a 50% reduction in the cost just to go forward so to avoid the legal headache we accepted.

3-4 MONTHS! 3-4 MONTHS & STILL NO SURVEYOR!
They keep pushing the date backwards.

DO NOT USE THEM! YOU HAVE BEEN WARENED!
(And I never write reviews but this company!)

What a joke!

grahamp32
12/3/18

I can't help feeling duped. We, in good faith, paid an considerable sum to Addison James to undertake a rates review just over a YEAR ago. Then without warning, we were advised that the claim has been passed to these guys. Our claim appears to have disappeared into a massive void; with no action or responses forthcoming. I'd like to think it is being dealt with professionally but am still awaiting evidence of that.

chrisd497
11/9/18

I don't normally endorse rate reduction companies as the FSB has fought long and hard to achieve major change often capitalised by these firms
However Hampton Lovett are an exception - during the last few weeks I encountered a client of mine who was charged for their services even though they were well within a zero rate after relief within a week my FSB members were refunded all costs - I will definitely be making recommendations to my members in Dorset and Hampshire business rates are unfair and unreasonable the FSB and companies like Hampton Lovett could help you in your struggle against this matter

daniels670
10/2/18

I was contacted by Hampton Lovett earlier this year advising me they believed my business rates were to high, i was skeptical at first as ive heard negative press about certain rating agencys, however i need not have worried, i was kept informed often about where my appeal was and what was happening, and in the space of a short time i was delighted to receive notification from the valuation office that my business rates were being reduced significantly, i cannot thank them enough for there help and id advise anyone to contact them to see what they can do for you.

davidw564
6/25/18

Have received non-stop emails and correspondence from this company who have taken over the client base of Addison James.
As a warning see:

No they aren't honest at all. They will provide empty promises and substandard information that will not result in a rate reduction

By Fran K.

Scam company, avoid unless you want to loose a lot of money

By Fran K.

They will probably fob you off that you need to wait over 19 weeks for a reply. Don't hold your breath with them obtaining a rate reduction for you.

By Fran K.

Questions? Get answers from the Hampton-lovett.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hampton-lovett.co.uk?