Review of Halfpricegeeks

Halfpricegeeks reviews

Tel: 1-877-774-3357

harryr38
12/12/17

could not give appointment for 2 days than called and could not make it. received 2 phone calls that the tech could not make it and wanted to schedule another appointment,you spent more time claiming I ama robot when you should spent on appointments

geraldh44
12/9/17

Oliver worked with me and he was extremely nice and PATIENT. I feel he really cleaned up my PC - thank you. A couple days later I had to do a follow-up with Chris and he was able to assist with a scam that I was dealing with. All in all, a great experience and I feel reasonably priced service.

allisonp25
11/20/17

Oliver was EXCELLENT. He was a pleasure to have in our home. AND, he totally fixed our computer and printer. He was extremely patient and thorough. He took his time to make certain his work was accurate and made certain all our computer and printer problems were resolved to our satisfaction. I would absolutely recommend him. I intend to follow-up with his recommendation to have our computer checked on a yearly basis.

garyn50
11/17/17

My computer was evaluated and worked on remotely. I was contacted on time. The person working on my machine, Oliver was very professional and very knowledgable.
It took a long time to complete the needed work partly because I'm not computer literate. , in fact about 21/2 hours and then checked with 4 different programs to make certain there were no residual problems.
My computer is working fine.
I am very pleased with the work done.

stephenb167
10/16/17

They were on time and completed their with a fair price. Explained everything they were doing answer patient with my lack of knowledge.

michaelf245
10/3/17

Tech was an hour late, although he did call to let me know. Also, the price was the same as regular Geek Squad at Best Buy, in fact, a little more. Nothing half price about it.

larryk71
8/29/17

OLIVER WAS VERY EFFICIENT AND PROFESSIONAL. HE TOOK ALL DAY TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS AND WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND PATIENT.

freidah1
8/16/17

I'm very satisfied. The technician was able to solve my computer issue, which was somewhat complicated.

stephenh135
8/16/17

both Terrell and Oliver were very professional in there dealings with me
they did the things they said they would do.
my computer is working great and Im happy

edwardc102
8/5/17

Terrill the dispatcher was very efficient. He was following up before and after the appointment. He always kept me informed. Oliver, who worked on my laptop, knew exactly what he was doing. I want him back for more work on other laptops.

kaylind
7/19/17

Enjoyed working with Oliver. He was informative and provided me direct updates over the phone when he was onsite at one of our locations. He provided recommendations to prevent further issues in the future.

alicea38
7/14/17

The person who came out couldn't figure out how to do some of what needed to be done. So, he sat there and researched on his cell phone how to do some of the tasks. While the rate was lower, I ended up paying as much or more for his research than I would have with someone more experienced. And one of my issues still isn't solved, just got an unwieldy work-around.

Response from Customer C., Halfpricegeeks Representative
Alice we utilize the latest technology, our system is electronic our techs use their phones to update their notes and invoices. From researching the techs detailed notes you had multiple issues that were resolved. You were wanting to do things on the printer that the HP settings don't allow. Should you have issues with the capabilities of your printer please contact HP and voice your concerns with the functionality of their product. The tech dispatched to you is a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 20 plus years of experience.
allend23
7/13/17

Prompt work excellent result. Came to my hotel resolve my problem. If I'm ever in a situation where I should require assistance and my computer needs I will certainly call on these folks to do the job for me.

arthure13
7/10/17

My Service Tech, Oliver, was a genius. and efficient. thanks to him I am a
Halfpricegeeks...geek.
I said all that needs to be said I am not a novelist, and I am only doing the time wasting exercise of 10000 characters because Oliver deserves the recognition.

chrism365
6/28/17

Made the handling of a computer problem easy and convenient. The technician was proffessional and personable. He made it a pleasant experience

helenw86
6/28/17

the over phone on line software upgrade with Oliver went swimmingly. My phone kept disconnecting but he kept at it until the job was done. Today is my on-site help with a new printer. We'll see how that goes. Thanks.

jayr91
6/20/17

Technician took the time to thoroughly vet our computer issues. When he left our computers were fully functioning and we had better security in place.

alanf59
6/20/17

Fixed one thing but not both issues. Then charged my credit card for s full hour rather than the 20 minutes it actually took

Response from Customer C., Halfpricegeeks Representative
Our remote sessions are billed with a 1 hour minimum. Our tech stayed 30 mins. beyond his scheduled shift to accommodate your after hours remote session, this is time that was not billed to you.
judys111
6/12/17

For the first time after all the years I have been using them, I am somewhat dissatisfied with the outcome of my service. While the initial problem was somewhat corrected, it created another problem. I told the representative who did the follow-up call about this and I never heard from them again. I expected to be contacted to correct the new problem. Never happened

Response from Customer C., Halfpricegeeks Representative
Upon researching your issue, I see that you were to call our dispatcher back when things slowed down for you. I show the call logs and email correspondence of our dispatcher reaching out to you along with the notes of your response. Our dispatcher was waiting on your call back after being told you didn't have the time to deal with your issue. I also see notes stating that your issues are resolved and that a tech worked with you at no additional cost for a second new issue.
elizabethw134
5/20/17

Professional, personable, responsive, trustworthy, reliable, competent. I remain a loyal customer because Oliver Broadus is all of the above and more. I appreciate him so much.

dinahs1
5/17/17

On time, very efficient, very knowledgeable and eager to answer all my questions. I would recommend your services and will use again as necessary.

paulob9
5/2/17

I call with the problem, and a appointment was scheduled.
It happens right on time and in less then an hour the problem was solved

denisem120
4/23/17

I have used Halfpricegeeks for many years to solve and resolve any troubles I have with Apple and PC issues. I have been very satisfied every time. Outstanding service and personnel.

kathyc131
4/13/17

Great job in checking our computers to relieve our minds in knowing that we were secure from the outside world!

henrys72
4/8/17

Your courteous, attentive, customer-oriented service will inspire us to call you again when needed.

We like your level of expertise and your prices!

Questions? Get answers from the Halfpricegeeks staff and other customers.

Halfpricegeeks?