Review of HairBowCenter

kristi@hairbowcenter.com

1 star

lesliet100
2/26/19

I ordered this ribbon to make Hawaiian ribbon leis for my Red Hat ladies. All the ladies are excited to receive their red and purple ribbon leis. It was perfect. The quality of the ribbon is perfect for making them.

cariea4
12/4/18

I have ordered many times they have quick ship and great customer service love the quality of the products

michellep323
11/19/18

I will definitely be ordering again! I appreciate the fast shipping! My items were better than I expected for the price. Thank you!

miekos1
Mieko S.
10/29/18

The order was shipped so fast and arrived earlier than I expected!
Great customer service, great quality!

shanec100
9/10/18

Great service great service, great product, nice selection. Just what I was looking for and it arrived very quickly.

jennas84
9/4/18

Never have issues with HBC! Always will order my solids and supplies through them! Great prices and quick shipping.

normaf25
6/5/18

I recently received my order and loved everything that came in. I felt that shipment came very fast and my daughter loved all the materials. Time to make more cheer bows!

marym799
5/11/18

I was very pleased with the ribbon and tulle I purchased and delivery was super fast. I expect to shop with you again

sherrym115
5/6/18

They keep me coming back again and again with an awesome variety and great customer service. I love this place!

cariea1
4/27/18

great service quality products!!! will keep buying from you. Quick shipping and great color selection

lisaa286
4/27/18

Perfect! These were just the colors I needed to complete my project. I Received them both, pretty quickly as well!

lindseym60
3/22/18

I was under a super tight deadline and needed this order to ship same day. I called to make sure this order was in their warehouse, and they checked right away. I placed my order immediately and had the ribbon the next day with overnight shipping which was SUPER affordable by the way. Wonderful experience, and super good quality ribbon!

lorik117
3/9/18

I have been paying retail for fold over elastic (3.99 per yard) for a while. Now that I found your company, I wont be buying anywhere else!!

jokev1
Joke v.
12/20/17

I got the order in 16 days in Holland
Thank you for the delivery , with Fedex, quick delivery
And the ribbons ate very good quolity

katherineo13
12/5/17

Thank you for always having the best quality and selections!! i am always needing and wanting more ribbon and shipping super fast!!

elaineh43
11/27/17

I am very happy with the merchandise I purchased. Moreover, delivery was quick, ordering was easy, and would order again from this merchant.
E. Hall

brandik11
11/27/17

The Hairbow Center has great products my partner and I use for our small hair accessory business. They also have fast packing and shipping.

kathier4
10/23/17

Lots of choices and the ribbon is always best quality. I used for weddings and have never been disappointed!

beckym62
10/8/17

All items arrived quickly and are exactly as shown on website. Everyone loved the bright colors.
Thank you!

christinap74
10/2/17

Love this website! So many choices for my ribbon and hair bow accessory needs. Very quick turnaround!

samanthal79
9/27/17

I always love buying from hairbowcenter. Great prices and their stuff always arrives in good condition

judyk53
9/10/17

Great sale and didn't take long to get either! Really awesome collection with 3 inch Ribbons! Love the colors! Definitely will order soon again!

sues170
8/30/17

This was my first order and I am very happy with all items, the multi color tutu is beyond adorable. I will be ordering again

kathf2
8/23/17

The ribbons came so fast, and everything was correct. This is my second order from this site, and I couldn't be more impressed.

lizf27
5/24/17

great selection and quick shipping. i am new to this website but i will definitely buy from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the HairBowCenter staff and other customers.

1 Photo for HairBowCenter