Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

robertw915
2/14/19

i very easy unit to use and care for we are very happy with it screen easy to read and understand thank you for a realy good product

markp577
2/11/19

The blood pressure monitor was very easy to use and the screen easy to read. 5/5 great product. I am very glad I bought this product.

cherylf116
2/9/19

Great conductivity. The electrodes adhere well and last over several uses. They are easy to apply and remove. I would order again.

eugeniab8
2/7/19

Overall product is quite satisfactory, though the cuff too small. I purchased this blood pressure kit for personal use. Purchased
Model # SPR-210B, order ID#GG-24CY-LLRT-36LH-17ZM , Feb 3,2019

lisam957
2/6/19

I LOVE it!!! Came quickly and has a nice case to hold it!! Plus by writing a review you can get a free stethoscope!!!

craigw162
2/5/19

Ordered battery operated dehumidifier, received it and immediately charged it. Placed it in my gun safe and it is operational. So far an excellent transaction.

keithr147
1/29/19

Dual channels and various modes makes this TENs unit very useful for many different situations. I can set it on low pulse for minor aches or a more aggressive setting for hgher levels of pain.

tonyaa30
1/28/19

Accurate reading every time. Easy to read. Love the modern glass design and blue light. Best scale I have ever purchased.

denisem322
1/25/19

The Tens Unit machine is small, light and portable. Very easy to use! Affordable. Provides soothing relief to painful, achy muscles. Holds battery charge for a lengthy time. Worth the investment!

jacquess20
1/25/19

Using it on my lower back and works great
Also on my neck with spinal stenosis
Which helps great
With the to probes , one on the neck and one on the back ,at the same time is very good and saving time thank you it's great

diannab30
1/22/19

Helps out our aches and pains, I use after my long work day, It has helped!
Very and so simple too use, Easy too put on and take off.

sheilat64
1/22/19

Just found out I have high BP. My husband is a nurse and he ordered this product to monitor my BP. Just as good a the more expensive products from other companies.

Proof of purchase #112-9097391-5738604 through Amazon

robertu37
1/17/19

I had my doubts about it, but I was surprised! It really did help with my pain. I have had lower back pain for years. I received this as a gift for Christmas. I have only taken it off for showers. I have it on all day. If you are reading this you need to buy this unit.

pamelar189
1/17/19

This manual blood pressure cuff was high quality and was sold at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am a nursing instructor, so I've seen a lot of products and we will be ordering more like these in the future for both our lab and for our clinical rotations. (order # 112-2211603-6918601)

mattp183
1/7/19

The puls massager is excellent product. The price was also very reasonablereasonable.Will recommend it to allall my friends.

lanes27
1/4/19

I have reduced my trips to the doctor by half. The knead and massage options give me zero pain for hours.

stevee146
1/4/19

This unit is very small and very portable. I have been experimenting with the different massage settings and I like the fact that I can adjust the level to my liking. After a long day at work my lower legs and feet are sore. This machine really helps and feels great. Works great and easy to use. I would buy it again.

garys559
12/30/18

works as advertised; easy to us, easy to read, like the AAA battery option.. very pleased with this product.

johnh1912
12/29/18

Had the wrist blood pressure monitor for about a week. Easy to use and appears accurate. Only issue is with the size of the print on the directions. A little small for old eyes.

eduardoc49
12/29/18

Purchase this unit following the recommendation of my physical therapy technician for a treatment of a shoulder injured that resulted from a ladder fall last November. Unit appears to work well for my use, and definitely recommend this based on my own experience.

gregm344
12/29/18

This BP monitor seems to be very accurate and very easy to use. The monitor LCD display is large and easy to read, however the manual booklet has miniscule type that required using a magnifying glass to read it.

richardg558
12/27/18

Works well to relive my back pain.Use it as needed when i stress my back from heavy work or lifting. I recommend the Tens highly!

paulh676
12/25/18

I've used this unit for random aches and muscular pains as well as for the after effects of a foot fracture. In each case the unit has either cured the pain or accelerated its healing. I couldn't ask for better results. This beats having a physical therapist in most cases.

lexib22
12/25/18

I love my stephoscope and sphygmomanometer kit ! I am going to be a P.A and wanted to start practicing early. I LOVE IT

nelsonm70
12/24/18

Great quality product. That aneroid sphygmomanometer meets my expectations! I highly recommended this product.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.