Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

victoriae66
7/13/19

This product is great on the go! It is very portable and takes up no space. You just stick and relax it does the work for you! I took it on vacation to the beach recently and I loved how easy it was to you in the long car ride and how gentle it was while also giving your muscles a workout.

russellp81
7/12/19

Been using this on my knees and have seen an improvement. Product was recommended to me by my chiropractor. He uses something similar in his office.

brianw487
7/5/19

very handy will probably purchase more for close close friends. easy to use handy for use on oxygen..

karie9
6/30/19

Wrist blood pressure cuff super easy-to-use super accurate allows you to store previous readings and gives you an average which I love we can store two different users which is also very cool wicked wicked easy-to-use put it on push a button and you're done love it

melissab420
6/25/19

The blood pressure wrist cuff was easy to use and was accurate. The price was affordable and the reviews were good and reliable. I matched my numbers with my doctor sans the results were the same. I an now able to manage keeping up with my blood pressure results on a daily basis right here in my own home. I am very pleased with the product and plan to buy one for my sister.

martinr166
6/22/19

I found this product very reasonable in cost and of high quality. Very pleased. I was not sure if I would be able to do this myself but found the operation very easy. Highly recommend the product

deanm160
6/21/19

Works great! Easy to use,easy to read!
Amazon #112-2302881-8601023
I have to check my blood pressure twice a day!

debras459
6/17/19

Amazon Order # 114-4348906-0889866
I am caregiver to my elderly mom who has blood pressure issues. I am pleased with the 'blood pressure kit,' and glad that I didn't need to pour over individual product pieces. It worked excellently on my first try, & was fit well (large arm). It's effective & efficient for my needs (at home monitoring of blood pressure between doctor visits). Thanks!

ellenk68
6/9/19

I love the different setting and use of extra pads I have few ares I use on. Had other tens units this conventint to carry and use without people knowing

gilberta20
6/7/19

I received the aneroid sphygmomanometer in the original package. It works perfectly well. It gives accurate blood pressure measurement. I compared it to other brands and this brand was superior. It is easy to read and maintained. I will recommend to friends and class mates to buy Santa medical products.

sylviaa41
6/4/19

I absolutely love this company. The product was excellent and accurate. I've tried many other companies with this device, but none seemed to be as accurate as this Company.

fionao15
6/4/19

Bought this Tens Unit to try for chronic low back pain. Felt I had nothing to lose as it wasn't expensive and didn't expect great things. This unit is amazing. Firstly it was not only inexpensive but had free shipping and shipped fast. The instructions were easy to understand and I had enough pads to use it a few times daily. Adding water to the pads after use definitely extends their use. I was amazed at how powerful this Tens is, usually not exceeding the 3 bars. (Not sure how high it can go but I don't believe I had it even 50%strength).I have used it for a month and have only charged the unit once but only because I was going on a trip. I took it overseas and it was discreet enough to use on the flights. I had no issue with it in my carry on bag. Whilst it doesn't eliminate all my pain, it has on most use eliminated enough that I can function. A fantastic Tens that I highly recommend.

rachelleh18
6/3/19

My daughter has this scale and i usually go weight in at her house so i just decided to get my own i love the latge display and the scale was accurate with my dr scale

leslieo41
5/31/19

I am a Home Health Nurse, recently bought an Adult Blood Pressure Cuff. Very happy with quality and presentation of product, accurate readings, super easy to use.

milliec17
5/30/19

Excellent is the Best way to describe this product. Ive been using it consistanly and it has been very accurate in testing my Blood pressure.

sallyw111
5/26/19

Was recently on vacation in Grand Canyon when I pulled something in my back. There was no pharmacy available but a friend on the trip with us had packed her Santamedical Tens Unit. I used it for several days and it literally saved our vacation.

mopeladea
5/25/19

This product performed beyond my expectations. I was pleasantly surprised.
I was skeptical before it was purchased, but just bought it with a leap of faith. Came to find out that there was no regret at all.

kimb592
5/25/19

Your product had wonderful instructions on use and it helped me understand how to read it so I can pass my skills test!

marys1179
5/15/19

The blood pressure monitor is easy to use. All you need to do is put in the 2 triple AAA batteries and set the date.For the price, this is a great monitor.

joans273
5/14/19

VERY WELL PERFORMING THE BEST ONE YET AND I USED ALOT OF THEM IN THE PAST TY I AM A RETIRED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

jeffreyr146
5/14/19

I recently was diagnosed with AVN.
It's a very painful and debilitating condition.
This Santa Medical Tens unit is allowing me to sleep again. Dramatically reducing pain and adding mobility.

sharona341
5/13/19

I really like the blood pressure wrist cup. It is so much more convenient than the sleeve kind. It will make it easier for me to remember to take my blood pressure.

delisal1
5/9/19

This is great yo have in a travel kit. I don't have to guess if I'm light headed from my bp anymore and it came in its own case thats makes it easy to keep up with

lh338
5/7/19

Just received this a few days ago for a small medical office. Seems to be accurate and easy to use so far.

jamesf739
5/6/19

Perfectly adequate device for monitoring blood pressure. Have only used twice, so haven't experienced any long term issues.

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.