Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

carolynp132
4/17/19

This is a great bp cuff. Works well with my elderly thin skin patients. I am a hospice nurse and need cuff easy on skin, but accurate.

debrak125
4/14/19

Was told to monitor BP daily and found arm cuffs too difficult to use. Like the ease of use for this wrist BP cuff BW-210 and portability of product. Only one complaint....print instructions in bigger type.

anneb250
4/12/19

just bought this wrist type bp monitor for my work. and i love it! its user friendly even geriatrics can easily use this product. and im surprised that it has a container with such affordable price. i would definitely recommend this to my co-workers.

roannis
4/11/19

Excellent! I'm using it everyday at work and even when I'm at home. I don't have upper back pain at work

jimz36
4/9/19

Bought this on Amazon for my wife. She just loves how easy it is to operate and read. The large digital display is clear and accurate. The model I purchased is BW-210. I would highly recommend this monitor for everyone.

veronicab98
4/8/19

Look at pharmacy for one and they where much more expensive looked in amazon and found the same product I saw st the store for less money and they deliver it to the door of my house my order number#113-4156851-8962624 thank you Santa Medical (gurin)

johnh2003
4/8/19

Was easy to set up, works great, timely delivery. Order # 114-9418420-0260252. Used it for the first time today.

annm593
4/7/19

Awesome product, very easy to use. Very accurate readings
Directions are easy to follow very pleased with my blood pressure cuff

manuelc100
4/5/19

Order #111-5356544-2600234
I really like my Santa Medical BP cuff , it is so easy to use and very accurate ! The price was also great , this is a must have for keeping track of ones Blood Pressure ! Thanks again Gurin for a great product!

jeanettep29
4/4/19

Great product and easy to read instructions. The product started as it said in the instructions. The proud arrived in two days as promise. I highly recommend your company and product.

thomasc540
4/4/19

I have owned other brands and this one is simple and easy to use not like others there either to tight or not right enough it's simple enough to use I'm definitely glad I got it I can keep track of my health

akemim5
4/3/19

I love this product. I recently had a stroke and am paralyzed on the left side. This product is easy to use. Thank goodness! I'm so happy.

gloriam130
4/2/19

This is the most accurate monitor I have found; purchased one for home and one for the office. It is easy to read and wristband isn't complicated.

patsys34
3/26/19

I really like the large numbers since I can't see that well. It looks like a quality product. The one I had looked cheap compared to this one!

gracew78
3/23/19

Just received product seems to work great. I found out my blood pressure was high and wanted a quick easy way to check it. Having this product is easy to do by myself.

donnief16
3/21/19

Got a pressure cuff and it great. I would tell all my friends to but from this company. I been sick and needed a good pressure cuff .

brendab338
3/17/19

Ordered my Electronic Pulse Massager from Amazon, like the ability to adjust intensity range and repeat mode. Would give it 5 stars but had to restart input for repeat mode. Massage is relaxing and relieves stress. BBH

katem209
3/17/19

Bought the wrist B/P to use for my Mom. Very easy to use and easy to read. I would recommend this for daily use.

tinaw191
3/13/19

The tens unit works great. I have tried it on several areas of the body that has pain and issues. It seems to have worked wonders on my shoulder and neck .

catr16
3/13/19

I worked in rehab for years, and I was blown away by the power delivered by this palm-sized device. It's very easy to use, and the settings target what I am looking for (pain relieve and muscle performance). It's now, so I can't speak to it's longev yet, but so far I'm happy with the model number PM 510.

judyb284
3/6/19

Quick setup, lightweight, easy to useGurin Steam Inhaler. Delivered steam quickly and lasted adequately long enough.

craigb267
3/6/19

tens unit model 950 works great easy use put in my pocket go about my business relieves pain after years of pain without a unit i wont be without one again

johnb2388
3/2/19

Overall appears to be a quality product.
I purchased three of them for basement closets during the summer time.
I've been charging them for 17 hours and still not completely dry on the 3. One of the 3 is still pink. Initial charge may take longer than after first use, but we will see.
Will repost after some use for clarification on charging and how well they work.

michaelw1156
2/27/19

I plugged in the first of my portable dehumidifiers so far and it did not appear to fully charge. I am doing the same on the second one.

maribell9
2/25/19

Blood pressure cuff is of good quality and affordable. Works perfect for personal use and practice for my MA course BP check offs.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

16 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.