Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

tomg109
12/4/16

Bought this product thru Amazon.Amazon would not sell a product that is not good quality. Like the the way it works,like the looks of the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter,and is affordable. We will keep it in our emergency prepardness kit.
Tom
From Gig Harbor Wa.

robinc73
10/29/16

Ordered from Amazon. ElectroThetepy for pain.
I've been taking pain meds for 4 years. Rhis product immediately took the pain and reverted it away. Litlerly!

martham80
10/21/16

I purchased the gurin blood pressure monitor to keep at work its small , accurate and affords

olivet4
10/6/16

Item purchased from Amazon.com

luza10
10/2/16

I use this product for my patients and I think it's pretty accurate. Love it

ronm106
9/23/16

Just received my blood pressure wrist monitor. It was easy to set up and works just as advertised....just what I was looking for!

muhammada58
9/18/16

I purchased fully automatic gurin blood pressure monitor. It's nice equipment and gives pretty quick and near accurate readings. I really value the convenience it affords.

kristag7
9/16/16

Purchased thru Groupon, this simple to use wrist BP monitor is accurate and fast. I'm very happy to have a tool to offer results when ever I need to record and track my BP as per my doctor. The price was very affordable compared to comparable devises.

marilynb46
9/10/16

The BP wrist product does not compare in BP results with an arm one. The BP result was about 10 points lower than the arm one plus it is not what we expected in the way of usefulness.

saundrac1
8/27/16

Bought my unit on Groupon and couldn't be more pleased. I need fast as well as accurate readings for my personal medical condition and I get both plus it is so easy to use. I compare it with my health care workers pressure cuff and we are always in sync!

renip
8/19/16

Can't believe it's so easy to use. Love the product

gloriaw21
8/3/16

We bought a Gurin wrist blood pressure device. It is so easy to take when we travel. It is so easy to use at home. It is so nice to have in a purse. Blood Pressure is a problem for my husband. With this wrist BP, we have answers ASAP. Our only problem was reading the directions. I just wrote to Gurin and they called me back a day later.

kimc128
7/24/16

Just what I needed. So very easy to use. What a good company to buy from. Will come back again

dawnw49
7/21/16

Works great .I work in a nursing home and it's perfect for my dementia residents which can be combative .using this product I van get there vs before they realize it

katherinew27
7/15/16

What a relief to have a portable oxygen / pulse reader for use anywhere. When we travel I am often concerned about my husbands oxygen level. Short of finding a hospital, this is and could very well be a life saver.

ronaldf22
7/11/16

The readings came real fast and accurate would recommend this product.
Bought this item from amozon.

darlas12
7/9/16

Extremely easy to use, feeling better about having this in my home

ethela10
7/5/16

I could not believe this Monitor really works

timothyp27
6/20/16

The Gurin pulse oximeter works quicker than I ever thought it would. Completely accurate when checked against lab equipment. Excellent product!

ninac23
6/14/16

I purchased the finger pulse oximeter from Amazon and received it this month. I am very happy with it as it gives a reading very quickly. Would like to review other products. Nina C Sutton ,P.O Box 223 Hermleigh, Texas 79526.

maryk167
5/11/16

I just bought a Gurin bathroom scale on Amazon.com. It is perfect. I weighed myself right before I went to the Dr. and again at his office and it was exactly the same. It's very quick and always gives the same number each time. I'm throwing away my old one! Thanks Gurin!

darlener13
4/29/16

This was my first time using a BP Monitor. The instructions were easy to follow and had me and my husband's reading within 10 minutes of opening the box. Wrist model BPM265W from Groupon 04/2016

julies110
4/22/16

The Gurin wrist blood pressure monitor is very easy to use and is accurate.

mirav
4/15/16

The design is cool and this pulse ox is very very useful in hospital use. Thanks Gurin products!

georgek79
4/11/16

This little gadget is able to give me my blood pulse/oxygen levels in 2 seconds. Easy instruction, easy to carry and necessary as I am post afib surgery and need to check this for a few months. Great Product!

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.