Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

lindam896
10/22/18

Received unit quickly. Really happy with the compact size of the Tens unit and carrying pouch. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Have used it twice now with no issues. Not sure how long the electrode pads will last in comparison to other Tens units so for now I'm giving it 4 stars.

Order # 112-0642527-9296213

barbarak242
10/22/18

I recently purchased the Tens Unit and it is wonderful. It works as well as the one that was used in my therapy after my shoulder urgery

donaldh197
10/18/18

everyone should get one it works great. love how it works. best thing i ever had try it relive my pain

lesliec151
10/18/18

The Pulse Oximeter was delivered as promised. It is accurate, durable, easy to read and use. Comes with a case and lanyard. Highly recommend. Leslie J. Cruikshank,

franciscod26
10/12/18

This product works very well. Much easier to use than flossing. And compact enough to bring it with me on vacation

lisak359
10/11/18

Just received my med vive tens unit two days ago. It came super fast, it's tiny and compact, so far I've only used it two times and I felt immediate relief! I have had back and neck problems for over 2 decades, I've always gotten this type of treatment in my chiropractor/acupuncture offices and had great results. I'm so happy that now I can get the same level of relief in the comfort of my own home!
Order #111-6503428-8137859

paulr510
10/10/18

Receive this 3 days ago works like a charm looks very solidly built perfectly package. Time will tell but this looks like a very good product

bobo65
10/9/18

Just got the electro therapy massager and found it very easy to use. I ordered one after trying a friend's model.

So far, so good.

sunshinet4
10/4/18

Ordered a blood pressure cuff, was kinda confused at first on how to put it on, but then I got it! Works decent, looks decent, good to practice with!

thomasc446
10/3/18

Absolutely Great, was them all the time for my knee surgery problem am getting better by using them !

justind142
9/28/18

I would recommend this product to anyone interested. I was told by My Pulmonologist to monitor my oxygen level because of my health conditions and he told me to order this one specific oximeter ( Santa medical finger pulse oximeter model SM1100-S ) which is the one he uses. He told me no need to spend big money on other brands. He uses this one all day everyday and never had an issue. I've had it a week and it works perfectly. I love it.

debbies334
9/25/18

Ordered a tens unit because I was advised to stop taking ibuprofen for pain in my back. It makes me feel like I can function again with no back pain. They also offer 20 free electrode pads for offering feedback.order # 112-9996464-9305043

billr218
9/10/18

Have COPD and occasionally need oxygen. This monitor keeps me informed when my levels get low. It is eashould to use and very reliable. Model SM-1100S.

Order# from Amazon. 111-7036735-16242

mikez47
1/11/18

Received a Santa Medical massager from Groopon. It works well. How ever the on/off switch on the power cord is located on a short attached cord much too close to the unit. It needs to be located about 18" further away from the unit so it would be accessible for easier use.

rodrigod5
10/31/17

I bought a BP monitor last year and recently an oximeter. Both work reliably and provide me accurate results which are most of the time identical to my doctor's. So I know Gurin products are accurate. I haven't had any issues so far with any of my 2 products from Gurin. I definitely will buy again from this merchant.

edwardh88
10/18/17

Purchased a Gurin Water flosser as it can be used with 220V current and Water Pik can't. The first Gurin lasted less than a year and as replaced by Gurin. The replacement lasted 9 months and they are ignoring email requests as well as phone calls as to replacing the replacement. It works well when it is functioning, but it does not last.

marleneb26
10/5/17

We heard one of our departments purchased the items and were satisfied with the products. So, we decided to purchase some for our own. Thank you!

vivienv
9/11/17

Purchased a BP wrist product and it works great, it's what I've been looking for at a great price. My family and I have a couple of health issues and we need to check our BP so this will help us know how we are doing.

sandrac129
8/30/17

Purchased for my 99 year old Mom who has too much pain when taking her blood pressure with the cuff. Saw this product and purchased one for her. Was the absolute BEST purchase I've made for her. Everyone does not have to go through any more pressure on your arm the old fashioned way.

luisc86
8/22/17

just recieved my Gurin blood pressure monitor was so easy to set up.I got at groupon
this is going to make it much easer to calendar for my doctor is a great price for the product.

donnieh20
8/10/17

Received my monitor within a few days of purchase. This was purchased as a replacement of a monitor that had seen better days but had been purchased at almost 3times what this monitor cost. I was more than pleased with the ease of use and setup. My husband has even used it and said it fits his wrist much better than our older product. The readings are clear to read and the cuff when it inflates does not put pressure on my sensitive wrist and the readings seem accurate.

sharonm224
7/23/17

I just recieved my Gurin blood pressure monitor. It was easy to set up. Got a spot-on accurate reading the first time. This is going to make it much easier to calendar my BP for my doctor. Great product for a great price.

maureeng17
7/21/17

Love this blood pressure kit.....nice for travel and so convenient much better then those cumbersome cuffs .

annettej15
6/28/17

I ordered a Gurin blood pressure monitor and I really love it. It's easy and convenient. Not complicated. I was really impressed. Gurin blood pressure monitor get a !!!

norap16
6/25/17

I love it I can take my blood pressure fast and also keep a record for my doctor.
I wish it would turn colors when It would be in a danger zone

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.