Review of Gurin Products

Support@gurinproducts.com

antoinetteb6
3/24/16

Blood Pressure Monitor BW-210
Small, compact, nice large read LCD disply.
Stores up to 60 bp readings to track and compare.
Easy to use. Can neatly pack for travel.
Works just like ones in Dr offices. It works so well.
I am super pleased with it. Everyone needs
one in thier home and/or office. I would definitely invite everyone to buy this remarkable monitor.

deborahm74
3/3/16

Love my new Guin BP cuff for the wrist. Easy to use and setup. Light and portable. Makes it easy to track blood pressures of two individuals. I really like this product. Thanks Gurin!

jackies54
2/27/16

I purchased this monitor on Groupon. I'm glad that I did. I needed a monitor good for travel and this is the BEST one that I've bought thus far. I recommend it because of accuracy, convience and of course...a great price.

moeo
2/5/16

I really like this product .. Its a lot better than the other bulky machines Easy to use and carry along or store ..

tonyb97
2/5/16

This Pulseox works fine. Registers quickly. The only thing about it I don't like is because it is plastic it feels cheap. What do you want for $25.00. The price is right and it works.

stetsone
2/4/16

Very good products and east to use.
Thanks

sandrab90
1/26/16

Pulse ox

jayb103
1/22/16

Package arrived 2 days early. Unit is so easy to put on and use. Batteries easy to install and the accuracy is in line with my existing unit which I have had checked for accuracy in the last week. Easiest to put on and use of any I have owned.

bradz4
1/19/16

Just purchased the SM-165 finger pulse oximeter for my father who was recently put on oxygen. It lets him keep an eye on his blood oxygen levels which gives him peace of mind. If levels drop, it puts him on alert to keep a closer watch, and let me know.

raymondd18
1/8/16

Shipped quickly. Received as described in online ad. Purchased from Amazon.com. Appears to be well made. Cuff is black nylon; can be used with patients or for self-measurements. Would recommend to any prospective user.

RWD, MD.

darlenei
12/28/15

Excellent product compact and small case for it
Memory for 2 people
Much better then arm monitoring
Purchased on Amazon
Would like to do
Other reviews for you on your free products

pamelac35
12/24/15

I bought the BW-210 blood pressure monitor cuff for my friend because he has high blood pressure and diabetes,as well as other health problems. I've bought another brand and it wasn't accurate enough for the doctor and suggested other brands. After looking through many different ones I settled on this one and am very happy with how easy it is to use and set. Thank you very much.

josephb93
9/25/15

I got this inhaler to use in my clinic, it's a nice and light steam inhaler. There was a user manual, soft and general mask, small water tank, a measuring cup and steam controller. I have been using steam inhalers of other brands as well but I find it a slight edge above those. It heats up quickly, within a minute and the steam can be adjusted with the provided steam controller. It's light in weight which you should keep in mind as carelessness with it can result in accident. Otherwise, everything is fine in it. We are using this inhaler daily for ten minutes minutes and its been around five months till now and not a single complain. I'm happy with this product and would certainly recommend it to all.

johnh358
9/23/15

This amazing Tens Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit has literally given me my life back! I am a 30 year old woman with an active lifestyle but most of my time is spent working on the computer for long hours due to which I have developed chronic neck and back pain. No amount of exercise, physical therapy or even allopathic as well as homeopathic medicine has helped me as much as this fantastic device has. What's more, this device is so compact and easy to use and looks like almost a mobile phone or even smaller and is even packaged nicely with everything you need in a nice little box. It has helped me reduce my pain drastically and is unlike any of the big bulky machines that I have come across earlier.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.