Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

natachac2
4/27/17

I used to use a big bulky one. I prefer the compact style. It's easy to use and I can travel with me anywhere.

craigs96
Craig S.
3/29/17

Purchased Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Style From the Groupon website recently. Very impressive medical device.
In the package was an offer to people interested in reviewing newly launched products. I'd be most receptive to doing product reviews in future. Please advise me of your decision on allowing me to try nd review your nee products. Thanks, Craig Savage
Email: craig savage@att.net

davidy55
David Y.
3/15/17

I recently purchased (through Amazon.com) the SantaMedical finger pulse oximeter.
It arrived in two days in perfect condition. The instructions were easy to follow and the batteries readily installable. I do have LOW blood oxygen level issues, so I am most pleased about how this unit provides a reading very quickly and appears to be accurate. I have purchased in the past other models from other manufacturers that did not perform nearly as well..

lucyr32
2/26/17

I ordered wrist blood pressure cuffs, two days later, it arrived..I'm very happy to say, that I have tested the product and it works very well.. My friend also used it and he said its easy to use and he will buy one..again thank you for a great product..

timc102
2/3/17

I purchased this Amazon.com it arrived in two days, it looks to be stronger than the old one I had, which broke.
This Oximeter will give me peace of mind, and probably satisfy my home care nurse.

deannam29
1/25/17

just got it, works great, i chose it because consumer report said, it's the best!it was just as reasonable as the rest.

tyronel14
1/20/17

Just arrived in the mail. So far; very satisfied. I purchased it on the Groupon website. I'm I eligible for free product review.

tomg109
12/4/16

Bought this product thru Amazon.Amazon would not sell a product that is not good quality. Like the the way it works,like the looks of the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter,and is affordable. We will keep it in our emergency prepardness kit.
Tom
From Gig Harbor Wa.

robinc73
10/29/16

Ordered from Amazon. ElectroThetepy for pain.
I've been taking pain meds for 4 years. Rhis product immediately took the pain and reverted it away. Litlerly!

martham80
10/21/16

I purchased the gurin blood pressure monitor to keep at work its small , accurate and affords

olivet4
10/6/16

Item purchased from Amazon.com

luza10
10/2/16

I use this product for my patients and I think it's pretty accurate. Love it

ronm106
9/23/16

Just received my blood pressure wrist monitor. It was easy to set up and works just as advertised....just what I was looking for!

muhammada58
9/18/16

I purchased fully automatic gurin blood pressure monitor. It's nice equipment and gives pretty quick and near accurate readings. I really value the convenience it affords.

kristag7
9/16/16

Purchased thru Groupon, this simple to use wrist BP monitor is accurate and fast. I'm very happy to have a tool to offer results when ever I need to record and track my BP as per my doctor. The price was very affordable compared to comparable devises.

marilynb46
9/10/16

The BP wrist product does not compare in BP results with an arm one. The BP result was about 10 points lower than the arm one plus it is not what we expected in the way of usefulness.

saundrac1
8/27/16

Bought my unit on Groupon and couldn't be more pleased. I need fast as well as accurate readings for my personal medical condition and I get both plus it is so easy to use. I compare it with my health care workers pressure cuff and we are always in sync!

renip
8/19/16

Can't believe it's so easy to use. Love the product

gloriaw21
8/3/16

We bought a Gurin wrist blood pressure device. It is so easy to take when we travel. It is so easy to use at home. It is so nice to have in a purse. Blood Pressure is a problem for my husband. With this wrist BP, we have answers ASAP. Our only problem was reading the directions. I just wrote to Gurin and they called me back a day later.

kimc128
7/24/16

Just what I needed. So very easy to use. What a good company to buy from. Will come back again

dawnw49
7/21/16

Works great .I work in a nursing home and it's perfect for my dementia residents which can be combative .using this product I van get there vs before they realize it

katherinew27
7/15/16

What a relief to have a portable oxygen / pulse reader for use anywhere. When we travel I am often concerned about my husbands oxygen level. Short of finding a hospital, this is and could very well be a life saver.

ronaldf22
7/11/16

The readings came real fast and accurate would recommend this product.
Bought this item from amozon.

darlas12
7/9/16

Extremely easy to use, feeling better about having this in my home

ethela10
7/5/16

I could not believe this Monitor really works

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.