Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

bobo65
10/9/18

Just got the electro therapy massager and found it very easy to use. I ordered one after trying a friend's model.

So far, so good.

sunshinet4
10/4/18

Ordered a blood pressure cuff, was kinda confused at first on how to put it on, but then I got it! Works decent, looks decent, good to practice with!

thomasc446
10/3/18

Absolutely Great, was them all the time for my knee surgery problem am getting better by using them !

justind142
9/28/18

I would recommend this product to anyone interested. I was told by My Pulmonologist to monitor my oxygen level because of my health conditions and he told me to order this one specific oximeter ( Santa medical finger pulse oximeter model SM1100-S ) which is the one he uses. He told me no need to spend big money on other brands. He uses this one all day everyday and never had an issue. I've had it a week and it works perfectly. I love it.

debbies334
9/25/18

Ordered a tens unit because I was advised to stop taking ibuprofen for pain in my back. It makes me feel like I can function again with no back pain. They also offer 20 free electrode pads for offering feedback.order # 112-9996464-9305043

billr218
9/10/18

Have COPD and occasionally need oxygen. This monitor keeps me informed when my levels get low. It is eashould to use and very reliable. Model SM-1100S.

Order# from Amazon. 111-7036735-16242

mikez47
1/11/18

Received a Santa Medical massager from Groopon. It works well. How ever the on/off switch on the power cord is located on a short attached cord much too close to the unit. It needs to be located about 18" further away from the unit so it would be accessible for easier use.

rodrigod5
10/31/17

I bought a BP monitor last year and recently an oximeter. Both work reliably and provide me accurate results which are most of the time identical to my doctor's. So I know Gurin products are accurate. I haven't had any issues so far with any of my 2 products from Gurin. I definitely will buy again from this merchant.

edwardh88
10/18/17

Purchased a Gurin Water flosser as it can be used with 220V current and Water Pik can't. The first Gurin lasted less than a year and as replaced by Gurin. The replacement lasted 9 months and they are ignoring email requests as well as phone calls as to replacing the replacement. It works well when it is functioning, but it does not last.

marleneb26
10/5/17

We heard one of our departments purchased the items and were satisfied with the products. So, we decided to purchase some for our own. Thank you!

vivienv
9/11/17

Purchased a BP wrist product and it works great, it's what I've been looking for at a great price. My family and I have a couple of health issues and we need to check our BP so this will help us know how we are doing.

sandrac129
8/30/17

Purchased for my 99 year old Mom who has too much pain when taking her blood pressure with the cuff. Saw this product and purchased one for her. Was the absolute BEST purchase I've made for her. Everyone does not have to go through any more pressure on your arm the old fashioned way.

luisc86
8/22/17

just recieved my Gurin blood pressure monitor was so easy to set up.I got at groupon
this is going to make it much easer to calendar for my doctor is a great price for the product.

donnieh20
8/10/17

Received my monitor within a few days of purchase. This was purchased as a replacement of a monitor that had seen better days but had been purchased at almost 3times what this monitor cost. I was more than pleased with the ease of use and setup. My husband has even used it and said it fits his wrist much better than our older product. The readings are clear to read and the cuff when it inflates does not put pressure on my sensitive wrist and the readings seem accurate.

sharonm224
7/23/17

I just recieved my Gurin blood pressure monitor. It was easy to set up. Got a spot-on accurate reading the first time. This is going to make it much easier to calendar my BP for my doctor. Great product for a great price.

maureeng17
7/21/17

Love this blood pressure kit.....nice for travel and so convenient much better then those cumbersome cuffs .

annettej15
6/28/17

I ordered a Gurin blood pressure monitor and I really love it. It's easy and convenient. Not complicated. I was really impressed. Gurin blood pressure monitor get a !!!

norap16
6/25/17

I love it I can take my blood pressure fast and also keep a record for my doctor.
I wish it would turn colors when It would be in a danger zone

natachac2
4/27/17

I used to use a big bulky one. I prefer the compact style. It's easy to use and I can travel with me anywhere.

craigs96
Craig S.
3/29/17

Purchased Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Wrist Style From the Groupon website recently. Very impressive medical device.
In the package was an offer to people interested in reviewing newly launched products. I'd be most receptive to doing product reviews in future. Please advise me of your decision on allowing me to try nd review your nee products. Thanks, Craig Savage
Email: craig savage@att.net

davidy55
David Y.
3/15/17

I recently purchased (through Amazon.com) the SantaMedical finger pulse oximeter.
It arrived in two days in perfect condition. The instructions were easy to follow and the batteries readily installable. I do have LOW blood oxygen level issues, so I am most pleased about how this unit provides a reading very quickly and appears to be accurate. I have purchased in the past other models from other manufacturers that did not perform nearly as well..

lucyr32
2/26/17

I ordered wrist blood pressure cuffs, two days later, it arrived..I'm very happy to say, that I have tested the product and it works very well.. My friend also used it and he said its easy to use and he will buy one..again thank you for a great product..

timc102
2/3/17

I purchased this Amazon.com it arrived in two days, it looks to be stronger than the old one I had, which broke.
This Oximeter will give me peace of mind, and probably satisfy my home care nurse.

deannam29
1/25/17

just got it, works great, i chose it because consumer report said, it's the best!it was just as reasonable as the rest.

tyronel14
1/20/17

Just arrived in the mail. So far; very satisfied. I purchased it on the Groupon website. I'm I eligible for free product review.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.