Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

eduardoc49
12/29/18

Purchase this unit following the recommendation of my physical therapy technician for a treatment of a shoulder injured that resulted from a ladder fall last November. Unit appears to work well for my use, and definitely recommend this based on my own experience.

gregm344
12/29/18

This BP monitor seems to be very accurate and very easy to use. The monitor LCD display is large and easy to read, however the manual booklet has miniscule type that required using a magnifying glass to read it.

richardg558
12/27/18

Works well to relive my back pain.Use it as needed when i stress my back from heavy work or lifting. I recommend the Tens highly!

paulh676
12/25/18

I've used this unit for random aches and muscular pains as well as for the after effects of a foot fracture. In each case the unit has either cured the pain or accelerated its healing. I couldn't ask for better results. This beats having a physical therapist in most cases.

lexib22
12/25/18

I love my stephoscope and sphygmomanometer kit ! I am going to be a P.A and wanted to start practicing early. I LOVE IT

nelsonm70
12/24/18

Great quality product. That aneroid sphygmomanometer meets my expectations! I highly recommended this product.

jackc278
12/18/18

Tens Unit works very well. We would rate this product at the best possible - number 5. The compact size makes this product very portable and undetectable by others. It offers instant relief and lasts a long time.

randallr53
12/14/18

Works perfectly. The same number i got at the Hospital. I have always had issues w/the full arm monitor, glad to see someone has resolved that issue.

ramonas24
12/12/18

My PCP has suggested for years that I get a BP cuff, and I'm glad I finally did, and I like this one. It's easy to use and I really like the "D" ring to hold it in place. I also think it's really "cute".

malloryb21
12/9/18

Wrist blood pressure monitor and pulse is easy to use! It keeps an accurate record of all my BP readings so I can take it with me when I go back to the doctor

paulg535
12/9/18

I purchased a Tens Unit on Amazon and I found this product to be of a very high quality and while I had my doubts about how effective it would be I have used it numerous times and find that it does in fact provide relief for my sore muscles.

jacquer7
11/26/18

This monitor is easy to use and accurate. We have tested it against a couple arm band styles and it's reading was right on.

debraw160
11/24/18

I love the size of this little wrist monitor. The wrist is the only way i could take my own blood presure and this will be nice and easy.
Order nuber from Amazon 112-2302127-5717824

evelynl50
11/22/18

I would like to rate my tens unit a number 5. My order number in 111-0054226-7242630. Thank you. This unit works well and I have gotten relief from my hip and back pain. Another family member has used the unit for wrist pain.

angier72
11/22/18

Very easy to use and discrete enough to leave out. My roommates and I think this was the best product to suite our needs.

leek114
11/21/18

I must admit I was a bit skeptical when I saw the size but it works amazing! I have used it for a few days and I must say I already feel an improvement in my pain level. The only thing I would suggest is to make the directions a bit easier to understand and the typing a tad bigger as the eyes are not as sharp as they once were! Looking forward to receiving more electrode pads as this is a new added daily ritual!

mariajulias
11/19/18

The Wrist Type Blood Pressure Monitor works great!! I would buy this product again if I had to choose.

suza2
11/19/18

When I received my Tens unit I was a little sceptical by how small it was. For its size it packs a punch. Have not tried the higher settings because the lower levels are very strong. Very compact so it will fit in my jean's or shirt pocket. Easy to use. Perfect for me.

kimm546
11/18/18

I bought a replacement after my 10 yr old Sharper Image tens finally died. I looked for one that was similar in controls. Have only used it twice but it operates the same. I gave it a five starts because of the ease of use. Works as expected.

jamesw945
11/17/18

did not work.returned it refunded promptly.
no option for exchange? would still like a working product but that was not a option.

randalll34
11/15/18

Having some neck and shoulder problems so I pulled our old tens unit out of the draw and nothing worked. I got on line-read the reviews on several different units and settled on this one (the medvive mv950). This one works as good as our old one with many more options and settings. My wife and I both tried it and agree it is a great product at a good price.

adamh238
11/14/18

Work better than I had hoped it does exactly what I bought it for. I'm very pleased and would buy this product again.

doreeng14
11/12/18

I had a TRKR and my knee is stiff and sore. This little product help me so much. I look forward to the stimulation everyday.

bonniec130
11/12/18

Just purchased this product from Amazon. User is very familiar with taking blood pressure. The results appeared to be very accurate and I was impressed with the meter. The meter is too heavy though to attach it to the cuff because the cuff material is too light and not strong enough. Very pleased with the accuracy and the price.

stanleyj33
11/11/18

I started to have lower back pain that was not working with NSAIDs and Muscle relaxant so I decided to get a TENS unit. I reviewed multiple product and i read great reviews for MEDVIVE Rechargeable TENS unit. AMAZING ! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.