Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

kimm546
11/18/18

I bought a replacement after my 10 yr old Sharper Image tens finally died. I looked for one that was similar in controls. Have only used it twice but it operates the same. I gave it a five starts because of the ease of use. Works as expected.

jamesw945
11/17/18

did not work.returned it refunded promptly.
no option for exchange? would still like a working product but that was not a option.

randalll34
11/15/18

Having some neck and shoulder problems so I pulled our old tens unit out of the draw and nothing worked. I got on line-read the reviews on several different units and settled on this one (the medvive mv950). This one works as good as our old one with many more options and settings. My wife and I both tried it and agree it is a great product at a good price.

adamh238
11/14/18

Work better than I had hoped it does exactly what I bought it for. I'm very pleased and would buy this product again.

doreeng14
11/12/18

I had a TRKR and my knee is stiff and sore. This little product help me so much. I look forward to the stimulation everyday.

bonniec130
11/12/18

Just purchased this product from Amazon. User is very familiar with taking blood pressure. The results appeared to be very accurate and I was impressed with the meter. The meter is too heavy though to attach it to the cuff because the cuff material is too light and not strong enough. Very pleased with the accuracy and the price.

stanleyj33
11/11/18

I started to have lower back pain that was not working with NSAIDs and Muscle relaxant so I decided to get a TENS unit. I reviewed multiple product and i read great reviews for MEDVIVE Rechargeable TENS unit. AMAZING ! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!!!!

kerip8
11/10/18

Very easy to use. Like that it's small and easy to transport. Seems very accurate when compared to other monitor. Only concern I have is the battery life. I placed the ones that came with the monitor. Did 3 individual checks and then next day battery was dead. Put in new batteries and the indicator does not show full battery. Went to the store bought new batteries and placed those in and results are the same- indicator still shows low battery. Not sure what is going on. May need to exchange the item for another one.

catherines198
11/10/18

Just got it in. Seems easy enough to use. Hope it holds up. I have nothing else to say about it at this time.

carolk206
11/8/18

Backlit feature is great , easy to read ,price of product was excellent , easy to understand and operate . Great product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a monitor.

judyc234
11/7/18

Cost was reasonable. Brought for my husband who has persistent shoulder pain. He reports the tens unit is easy to use and helped relieve the pain.

angelag180
11/6/18

Awesome small easy to use just love it.. will order more pads . The silk pouch is perfect for travelling

johnsonb29
11/3/18

I am very pleased with the accuracy of my Gurin product (Blood Pressure Monitor). Easy to set0up and easy to operate, I live it !!

jamec8
11/2/18

Just received my Medvive electro theraphy massager and very impressed. Right out of the box and in use on my back and knee. Looking forward to my next session. Jimmy C, Aurora CO

tonys351
10/27/18

Been using the unit for almost a week and I am very pleased with the results for my sciatica pain. Great product.

pansyp2
10/26/18

Just received blood pressure cuff. Very pleased since it is simple and easy to use
Very compact. What I needed

waynem233
10/23/18

Received the unit a few days after ordering it. It's very compact and various pulse frequencies. This unit has been very helpful in decreasing my back pain.

laurac496
10/22/18

Exactly what I wanted, works great! Good quality, nice compact design and performance is outstanding. Would highly recommend it.

lindam896
10/22/18

Received unit quickly. Really happy with the compact size of the Tens unit and carrying pouch. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Have used it twice now with no issues. Not sure how long the electrode pads will last in comparison to other Tens units so for now I'm giving it 4 stars.

Order # 112-0642527-9296213

barbarak242
10/22/18

I recently purchased the Tens Unit and it is wonderful. It works as well as the one that was used in my therapy after my shoulder urgery

donaldh197
10/18/18

everyone should get one it works great. love how it works. best thing i ever had try it relive my pain

lesliec151
10/18/18

The Pulse Oximeter was delivered as promised. It is accurate, durable, easy to read and use. Comes with a case and lanyard. Highly recommend. Leslie J. Cruikshank,

franciscod26
10/12/18

This product works very well. Much easier to use than flossing. And compact enough to bring it with me on vacation

lisak359
10/11/18

Just received my med vive tens unit two days ago. It came super fast, it's tiny and compact, so far I've only used it two times and I felt immediate relief! I have had back and neck problems for over 2 decades, I've always gotten this type of treatment in my chiropractor/acupuncture offices and had great results. I'm so happy that now I can get the same level of relief in the comfort of my own home!
Order #111-6503428-8137859

paulr510
10/10/18

Receive this 3 days ago works like a charm looks very solidly built perfectly package. Time will tell but this looks like a very good product

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.