Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

craigb267
3/6/19

tens unit model 950 works great easy use put in my pocket go about my business relieves pain after years of pain without a unit i wont be without one again

johnb2388
3/2/19

Overall appears to be a quality product.
I purchased three of them for basement closets during the summer time.
I've been charging them for 17 hours and still not completely dry on the 3. One of the 3 is still pink. Initial charge may take longer than after first use, but we will see.
Will repost after some use for clarification on charging and how well they work.

michaelw1156
2/27/19

I plugged in the first of my portable dehumidifiers so far and it did not appear to fully charge. I am doing the same on the second one.

maribell9
2/25/19

Blood pressure cuff is of good quality and affordable. Works perfect for personal use and practice for my MA course BP check offs.

leonardz6
2/22/19

Amazed and glad I purchased this from your company !
Its quiet and does a great job !

May soon purchase another .

Leonard Zaccagnino

jamesk666
2/19/19

Seems to work as well as the large units they hooked me up to, while undergoing physical therapy. Stimulates the muscles I no longer have control over due to my condition.

robertw915
2/14/19

i very easy unit to use and care for we are very happy with it screen easy to read and understand thank you for a realy good product

markp577
2/11/19

The blood pressure monitor was very easy to use and the screen easy to read. 5/5 great product. I am very glad I bought this product.

cherylf116
2/9/19

Great conductivity. The electrodes adhere well and last over several uses. They are easy to apply and remove. I would order again.

eugeniab8
2/7/19

Overall product is quite satisfactory, though the cuff too small. I purchased this blood pressure kit for personal use. Purchased
Model # SPR-210B, order ID#GG-24CY-LLRT-36LH-17ZM , Feb 3,2019

lisam957
2/6/19

I LOVE it!!! Came quickly and has a nice case to hold it!! Plus by writing a review you can get a free stethoscope!!!

craigw162
2/5/19

Ordered battery operated dehumidifier, received it and immediately charged it. Placed it in my gun safe and it is operational. So far an excellent transaction.

keithr147
1/29/19

Dual channels and various modes makes this TENs unit very useful for many different situations. I can set it on low pulse for minor aches or a more aggressive setting for hgher levels of pain.

tonyaa30
1/28/19

Accurate reading every time. Easy to read. Love the modern glass design and blue light. Best scale I have ever purchased.

denisem322
1/25/19

The Tens Unit machine is small, light and portable. Very easy to use! Affordable. Provides soothing relief to painful, achy muscles. Holds battery charge for a lengthy time. Worth the investment!

jacquess20
1/25/19

Using it on my lower back and works great
Also on my neck with spinal stenosis
Which helps great
With the to probes , one on the neck and one on the back ,at the same time is very good and saving time thank you it's great

diannab30
1/22/19

Helps out our aches and pains, I use after my long work day, It has helped!
Very and so simple too use, Easy too put on and take off.

sheilat64
1/22/19

Just found out I have high BP. My husband is a nurse and he ordered this product to monitor my BP. Just as good a the more expensive products from other companies.

Proof of purchase #112-9097391-5738604 through Amazon

robertu37
1/17/19

I had my doubts about it, but I was surprised! It really did help with my pain. I have had lower back pain for years. I received this as a gift for Christmas. I have only taken it off for showers. I have it on all day. If you are reading this you need to buy this unit.

pamelar189
1/17/19

This manual blood pressure cuff was high quality and was sold at an affordable price. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I am a nursing instructor, so I've seen a lot of products and we will be ordering more like these in the future for both our lab and for our clinical rotations. (order # 112-2211603-6918601)

mattp183
1/7/19

The puls massager is excellent product. The price was also very reasonablereasonable.Will recommend it to allall my friends.

lanes27
1/4/19

I have reduced my trips to the doctor by half. The knead and massage options give me zero pain for hours.

stevee146
1/4/19

This unit is very small and very portable. I have been experimenting with the different massage settings and I like the fact that I can adjust the level to my liking. After a long day at work my lower legs and feet are sore. This machine really helps and feels great. Works great and easy to use. I would buy it again.

garys559
12/30/18

works as advertised; easy to us, easy to read, like the AAA battery option.. very pleased with this product.

johnh1912
12/29/18

Had the wrist blood pressure monitor for about a week. Easy to use and appears accurate. Only issue is with the size of the print on the directions. A little small for old eyes.

Do not want to be in a program that will make a lot of junk mail to come to me which may include spam also.

By HEMENDRA T.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.