Review of Gurin Products

Tustin, CA 92780, US
Support@gurinproducts.com

mattp183
1/7/19

The puls massager is excellent product. The price was also very reasonablereasonable.Will recommend it to allall my friends.

lanes27
1/4/19

I have reduced my trips to the doctor by half. The knead and massage options give me zero pain for hours.

stevee146
1/4/19

This unit is very small and very portable. I have been experimenting with the different massage settings and I like the fact that I can adjust the level to my liking. After a long day at work my lower legs and feet are sore. This machine really helps and feels great. Works great and easy to use. I would buy it again.

garys559
12/30/18

works as advertised; easy to us, easy to read, like the AAA battery option.. very pleased with this product.

johnh1912
12/29/18

Had the wrist blood pressure monitor for about a week. Easy to use and appears accurate. Only issue is with the size of the print on the directions. A little small for old eyes.

eduardoc49
12/29/18

Purchase this unit following the recommendation of my physical therapy technician for a treatment of a shoulder injured that resulted from a ladder fall last November. Unit appears to work well for my use, and definitely recommend this based on my own experience.

gregm344
12/29/18

This BP monitor seems to be very accurate and very easy to use. The monitor LCD display is large and easy to read, however the manual booklet has miniscule type that required using a magnifying glass to read it.

richardg558
12/27/18

Works well to relive my back pain.Use it as needed when i stress my back from heavy work or lifting. I recommend the Tens highly!

paulh676
12/25/18

I've used this unit for random aches and muscular pains as well as for the after effects of a foot fracture. In each case the unit has either cured the pain or accelerated its healing. I couldn't ask for better results. This beats having a physical therapist in most cases.

lexib22
12/25/18

I love my stephoscope and sphygmomanometer kit ! I am going to be a P.A and wanted to start practicing early. I LOVE IT

nelsonm70
12/24/18

Great quality product. That aneroid sphygmomanometer meets my expectations! I highly recommended this product.

jackc278
12/18/18

Tens Unit works very well. We would rate this product at the best possible - number 5. The compact size makes this product very portable and undetectable by others. It offers instant relief and lasts a long time.

randallr53
12/14/18

Works perfectly. The same number i got at the Hospital. I have always had issues w/the full arm monitor, glad to see someone has resolved that issue.

ramonas24
12/12/18

My PCP has suggested for years that I get a BP cuff, and I'm glad I finally did, and I like this one. It's easy to use and I really like the "D" ring to hold it in place. I also think it's really "cute".

malloryb21
12/9/18

Wrist blood pressure monitor and pulse is easy to use! It keeps an accurate record of all my BP readings so I can take it with me when I go back to the doctor

paulg535
12/9/18

I purchased a Tens Unit on Amazon and I found this product to be of a very high quality and while I had my doubts about how effective it would be I have used it numerous times and find that it does in fact provide relief for my sore muscles.

jacquer7
11/26/18

This monitor is easy to use and accurate. We have tested it against a couple arm band styles and it's reading was right on.

debraw160
11/24/18

I love the size of this little wrist monitor. The wrist is the only way i could take my own blood presure and this will be nice and easy.
Order nuber from Amazon 112-2302127-5717824

evelynl50
11/22/18

I would like to rate my tens unit a number 5. My order number in 111-0054226-7242630. Thank you. This unit works well and I have gotten relief from my hip and back pain. Another family member has used the unit for wrist pain.

angier72
11/22/18

Very easy to use and discrete enough to leave out. My roommates and I think this was the best product to suite our needs.

leek114
11/21/18

I must admit I was a bit skeptical when I saw the size but it works amazing! I have used it for a few days and I must say I already feel an improvement in my pain level. The only thing I would suggest is to make the directions a bit easier to understand and the typing a tad bigger as the eyes are not as sharp as they once were! Looking forward to receiving more electrode pads as this is a new added daily ritual!

mariajulias
11/19/18

The Wrist Type Blood Pressure Monitor works great!! I would buy this product again if I had to choose.

suza2
11/19/18

When I received my Tens unit I was a little sceptical by how small it was. For its size it packs a punch. Have not tried the higher settings because the lower levels are very strong. Very compact so it will fit in my jean's or shirt pocket. Easy to use. Perfect for me.

kimm546
11/18/18

I bought a replacement after my 10 yr old Sharper Image tens finally died. I looked for one that was similar in controls. Have only used it twice but it operates the same. I gave it a five starts because of the ease of use. Works as expected.

jamesw945
11/17/18

did not work.returned it refunded promptly.
no option for exchange? would still like a working product but that was not a option.

I have no idea what you are looking for or how to tell you to find it.

By Ramona S.

Questions? Get answers from the Gurin Products staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Gurin Products

Gurin Products?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.