Review of GSMLiberty.net

Newark, Delaware 19713
Tel: 1 (866) 537 6007

davide352
5/30/18

$#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you

bobi6
12/7/14

Great customer service and they diden't stop until I was unlocked. I had an AT&T Galaxy S3 that I bought used and wanted to use on another carrier. Had previous owner contact AT&T for the unlock code and was given same code each time but neither one worked. So I tried one of the "Free Unlock Code" sites without any luck either. At this point I gave in and went with the first unlock code company mentioned in one of the Android forums. I signe dup with GSMLiberty, submitted my phones info, paid my fee and several hours later my unlock code came in an email. Sadly it did not work so I let their customer support know. Seems in the process of attempting the unlock with AT&T and the crappy free sites code, I altered some settings. GSMLiberty had me make some slight changes (step by step instructions) and next thing I know I AM UNLOCKED. Highly recommend GSMLiberty.

Tip for consumers: Give them a chance, you won't regret it.

pb27
10/20/14

We actually don't have the code...that's the answer I got the next day.

I needed a back up cell and had found a good deal. Being locked to a different carrier I asked the guy to send me the IMEI.
Entering all the phone and carrier info on GSM Liberty, their webpage confirmed the phone model and set the price and code delivery time.

The next day what I got was not the code but a message, stating that they couldn't find the code...
Of course they never offered any explanation.You can also call their help line,in case you wanna speak to Apu...

Wasted time and stuck with a phone I cannot use.

manuelr14
7/11/13

They stole my money. I requested a code, paid with PayPal and selected a carrier based on the current company I am with now, after few minutes I retracted and sent them an email indicating what my current company was and which that company from which I got my phone was. I thought that was enough to change my order.

2 days after, I received the code, and none of my indications was adopted. In other words, they just ignored everything I told about changing my carrier before sending me the code. Of course I use the code and find out that this doesn't work. I contact customer service and they tell me that this is my fault for not choosing the right carrier, even though I alerted them about that change (several times) few minutes after clicking the PayPal button.

That's stealing money online, I am really upset with this company, the code didn't work and the only thing they say is that it is my fault.

jaisounr
7/8/13

Rapid response (~24hrs) and excellent customer service. When I requested a unlock code for a phone model that was not listed in their drop down menu the customer service representative updated my profile and inserted the phone model in my file and within a few hours a working unlock code was provided! Thanks GSMLiberty!

robertk38
9/22/12

Great service to use! Took 1 hour to get my code and using the code and instructions provided I managed to unlock my phone almost effortlessly! It is now on a new carrier and we have never been happier with it. Thanks!

adrianac
6/16/12

I had an iPhone locked to AT&T USA. Gsmliberty.net offered an unlock for my iPhone for 75 Euros. It was cheaper than others, where I would only find an unlock solution for 150-200 dollars. I read other reviews that said they are trustful, but they never said anything about an iPhone 4 and especially one locked in AT&T. But, since I was able to talk to somebody I said that if they won't do anything I will be able to get my money back if they can't help me.
So I payed and waited. The only thing that I complain is the fact that they promised an unlock solution between 1-3 days. It took like 9 days, counting the weekend too. I did write them once and asked what is taking so long and the responded that they apologized and that they know but hope to find the solution by the end of the day. Well it took another 3 days, but in the end it was worth it. I didn't mind the wait, I was just scared of a scam. But in the end they kept their promise and now I have a permanent unlocked iPhone. So thank you GSM Liberty!

sebam
5/10/12

Thank you the unlock code was shipped in less than twenty minutes and it works fine

pauls54
5/4/12

Surprisingly easy to use. I had no trouble and the email with the unlock codes came within 5 minutes. I was unlocked in less than 15 minutes. (I was cautious to read all instructions because I had made the mistake of typing random numbers in the unlock codes and I only had 5 or 6 tries left.) GSMLiberty worked on the first try. They send 3 different possibilities based on carrier etc but instructed on the web which one to use. I have Storm 9550 originally locked to Verizon. Cost was just $7.95 USD.

Questions? Get answers from the GSMLiberty.net staff and other customers.

GSMLiberty.net?