Greenslate.ca

Greenslate.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 12 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Greenslate.ca most frequently mention credit card problems. Greenslate.ca ranks 600th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Greenslate.ca?

“They are crooks.”

james U.
1/29/18

Do not buy anything from this company. They advertise products that they cannot supply and after they bill your card, they send you a pair of cheap Chinese made rubbish shoes, claiming it was a dispatching error, offering a laughable 10% refund. My real concern is that they have your credit card details. Avoid them at all costs.

jamesu21
January 29th, 2018
theresap40
November 22nd, 2017
Absolute fraudulent business. Operating principle is to take your money and send you some cheap pair of shoes worth $5.90 which does not remotely resemble the shoes you ordered for $100 dollars but on a twisted note they will probably be the right size. You will never hear from them again despite repeated emails. Avoid the bait - steer clear of Greenslate.
richardd201
October 14th, 2017
The images on the website are of name brand shoes.
What is delivered is not. It may appear to be an error, but it's intentional.
The payment happens immediately - the delivery is several weeks later.
That's when you know for sure that you should have done some due diligence.
The contact page on the website does not produce responses.
Google unfamiliar websites before making an order - learn this lesson from those who didn't!
dubravkak
February 10th, 2018
I wish I read reviews before ordering from them.
I ordered $90 European design and made shoes and got cheap knockoff shoes not worth more than $10 from China.
When I complain they offered me 10% refund.
Dont buy from them.
They are scammers. I will still try to report it to credit card as a scam.
astridn1
September 6th, 2017
Their site has 100's of shoes all called "Canada Womens shoes" "Canada Mens Boots" etc. Canada Canada Canada! The company is in China selling Chinese goods. I ordered Blundstone canvas boots, still available on their site, the image is Blundstone, the boots I got were nothing like Blundstones, not even a knock off. They were dark blue ankle boots. Elsewhere I read they will send you whatever might be sort of close! Emails go unanswered.
aliciaa70
August 26th, 2018
Was about to order 2 pairs of Haflinger clogs... as I was entering my credit card info a message appeared saying my card number was not correct!.(have had the same number for a very long time) and that I would, quote, have to pay again, unquote... immediately I became very suspicious and got out of that website... I then called my credit card company to report a possible fraud.

Another odd thing: the blurb for the clogs said Free Shipping, yet the billing stated $8.17 for shipping with no place to make a correction...

Also, any website that doesn`t show a phone number in its contact section is very suspect...

Then, I goggled Greenslate.ca and found these various comments... Folks be careful, be very, very careful... as the saying goes: if it's to good to be true, then it's most likely not true!
corlissl
March 4th, 2018
I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from Greenslate! I received a cheap pair of shoes... nothing like the ones I ordered! And after many emails to the company they said it was workers mistake and offered me a 10% refund WHAT A JOKE! I told them I either wanted the shoes I ordered or a full refund. They then offered 15% and told me to sell the shoes to someone! SERIOUSLY DO NOT TRUST GREENSLATE!
jenniferh320
November 21st, 2017
I wish I read reviews first, I should have known. This is a total scam and as everyone else described, no response from customer service, received item weeks later and it was not even close to what I ordered. I have filed a complaint against the website in hope this does not keep happening.
jamalm23
January 4th, 2018
I pay shoes at $ 136 of good brand, but I get after 4 weeks of shoes worth $ 10 different, please do not order with
rossk21
November 15th, 2017
They show a brand name product & send an off shore inferior product that does not even resemble what you have ordered!
normak4
November 15th, 2017
I wish I'd been smart enough to read reviews before ordering. I've never had issues with online purchases before! I ordered a pair of men's Clarks boots with zippers for just under $100. What I got was a pair of cheap no name lace ups that are absolute garbage.
deborahg71
September 21st, 2017
Dont buy from them! Sadly I made the mistake of buying from them before checking the reviews and received a pair of cheap Chinese shoes for the 100.00 CAD I paid.

DONT BUY FROM THEM!

Questions? Get answers from the Greenslate.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Greenslate.ca?

Have a question about Greenslate.ca?