Review of GraphicSprings

Tel: +41.645645761
info@graphicsprings.com

jhanield
2/26/19

I got a quote from a local designer and although I was OK with paying $400 for a logo, I did not like the idea of waiting 1 week just for the concepts. GraphicSprings let me design unlimited logos quickly and easily. It is a good way to see what you like/dislike.

The tool produced a great logo and I was set to go within 5 minutes.

tessam17
9/4/18

I rarely write reviews but the tool at Graphicsprings is incredible and the staff was amazing. I got a response from my account manager in under 5 minutes which is (sadly) not how customer service works anymore these days.

Great experience!!

amerk3
6/20/18

I just wanted to drop a note to thank the GS support team. You guys have been patient and wonderful in answering all of my questions and implementing my logo.

meganm193
6/20/18

Even a design novice like myself can create beautiful logos with this app. I highly recommend it to anyone needing a logo for their startup.

davidd730
6/6/18

We paid to get our logo and we need the file but the website does not let us download it and when we contact them several times over the last 3 weeks, we can't even get an email response....they are based in France and dont give a $#*!..just take your money and run

Response from Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative
Hi David, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We respond to all emails within 24 hours and would be happy to help resolve any issues. Please be sure to check your junk folder for responses and email us directly at info@graphicsprings.com.

Thanks!

Evan
ulrichm
5/24/18

Really super easy.. if you do not have designs skills I recommend it to you. It can be great for logo design and business cards as same.

Free to try so I would recommend to see.

jakem85
4/17/18

Made the mistake falling for this website. Logos do not download and no refunds. No customer service. Waste of money. If you need a logo you're better off purchasing from brandcrowd.com or 99 designs.

Response from Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative
Hi Jake, thanks for your message. We provide refunds to anybody that is not 100% happy with their purchase.

We do not see any previous messages from you in our support inbox. Please contact me directly at info@graphicsprings.com so we can resolve the issue or process a refund.

Thanks.
Joe
GS TEAM
mikeh399
3/24/18

We had a company logo made from Graphic Springs 4 years ago. I didn't save a large enough image at the time to use on printed materials (my fault). I contacted them, and their design team made me another logo, at a much higher resolution, at no charge! That's unheard of customer service nowadays. Hats off to Joe and their design team! I will definitely recommend, and reuse, Graphics Springs in the future.

kellyc215
3/24/18

My partners and I are excited about our logo! Overall a very satisfactory experience from the initial mock-ups to download the files.

jasonb343
3/15/18

Hello everybody, my name is Jason Bloom, I signed up to SiteJabber for the sole purpose of telling people about my experience with GraphicSprings.com.

I initially used their logo design tool to create a brand for my Aviation company and everything went smoothly. Like many of you have expressed, the tool was easy to use and the files were great for all my marketing material. The logo was even printed on our fleet of planes and looked great!

Last week, we ran into a branding issue as we learned we used the same company name as one of our competitors out of state. In order to avoid any issues, I contacted the team at GraphicSprings to ask them what our options would be.

I was immediately assigned a designer to help me incorporate the old logo with our new business name. They were extremely quick and helpful and did not even charge for any of the custom edits. Two years after I made the initial purchase!

This is the type of customer service that deserves to be applauded. Thank you GraphicSprings. You have won over a customer for life!

christophb2
3/1/18

Ich habe schon mehrmals ein logo auf GraphicSprings entworfen on finde es wirklich toll. Easy und das team ist sehr freundlich. Besten dank!

ericb215
3/1/18

Really great people to work with. Responses are very quick and helpful and they will go above and beyond to make sure your happy..

martinv28
2/23/18

As a company the costs of a logo are deductible. However the receipt that graphicsprings.com was able to give me was useless for at least two legal reasons. And obviously you only find out about that, after paying... A proper receipt is just essential and should be a given.

Response from Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your feedback. We provide a payment receipt from our payment processor and a payment receipt from us that you can download from your account. Please contact us at info (at) graphicsprings.com if you have a specific receipt request.

GS Team
ninaj16
12/28/17

All in all I was happy with the services. It is definitely a good software to use for companies starting out. My one complaint would be that the tool was slower on internet explorer but not a huge deal.

floriann6
12/28/17

Wirklich Spitze! Ich muss sagen, dass GraphicSprings nie enttäuscht. Mega geiles Logo. Besten dank an das ganze team.

jacobm107
11/16/17

This is a pretty cool site to use if you don't have the budget to hire a designer. There are lots of good graphic options but I would recommend getting the standard package or higher. Gives you better options for files if you intend to use for printing.

jamesh514
11/16/17

My wife and I have recently rented a location at the Southampton (eeling) market to sell our homemade jelly. Having been busy with producing our product we needed a logo and banner for our stand, on short notice. The graphicsprings app helped us created a logo within 20 minutes that we loved. Support even advised us on what files we should use for best results. Everything turned out great. = )

peterk160
11/8/17

graphicsprings has been a fantastic app for us to use. we created all of our designs.. logo.. business cards.. envelope.. social media files through the apps system and ovethe results. i like it much better than paying so much for a freelancer

bobs323
8/7/17

Making an online purchase can be scary. However, I am happy to say that I was more than pleased with GraphicSprings. They offered me an easy to use service that delivered quality results.

I was burned in the past by scams online, so naturally, I was hesitant. Thankfully GraphicSprings was a great experience and they have earned my trust for the future as well. I give GraphicSprings Five stars.

adamk103
7/22/17

purchased the upgrade to get the next package. but these options aren't available. i have paid extra to get extra features but atm not getting them. quick email and it was all sorted. thanks

caylumm
6/26/17

My wife chose the pro pack for our new logo.. i've just recently accessed the site and found it quite easy to use. They supplied us with a free website to get started as well. This was helpful and I feel these guys make every effort to make sure customers are taken care off.. you will be in good hands here..

amyb186
6/25/17

I am starting my own business, and I got to create my very own logo exactly how I wanted it. I never thought it would be this easy, but thanks to GraphicSprings I feel confident in my new brand. I cannot recommend this logo maker enough.

andrewj97
6/21/17

I designed a logo on here but had some issues using the logo files on my website and social media. I just don't know anything about JPGS, PNGS and stuff. The support team was super friendly and explained everything. Logo looks great too!

tanal1
6/21/17

Been using this app for like a year now. The designer interface is easy to use and their collection of graphics is beautiful. I have designed multiple logos over time and am always pleased.

jills81
6/21/17

Just designed my first logo and used their site. Their editor was easy to understand, even for a newbie like me. Really happy with how the design turned out. Will use again.

Hi Katerina, Thanks for your question. We replied to your email that was sent yesterday. Did you not receive our message? To answer your question here, you aren't required to make another payment. Click the edit button below your purchased logo thumbnail (that's the one with the download and edit button underneath), make your changes and then click save. You can then download your new version from your account page. Please email us at info [at] graphicsprings.com should you have any other questions. GS Team

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Anubhav, we have sent an email to the address you listed. We offer a money back guarantee so if there was any misunderstanding we will be sure to correct it right away.

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Landre, please contact us at info@graphicsprings.com We can help you resolve any issues immediately. Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see a response from us. Thank you!

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Michael, we respond to all emails within 24 hours. Please check your spam folder as well in case our message did not get to your inbox. Contact us at info@graphicsprings.com if you have any questions.

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Collette, thanks for your question. Can you tell us what browser you are using? We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Beatriz, thanks for your message. The logo files are available for download on the account page immediately after purchase. We would also be happy to send you the files directly to your email. Please send us your email address to info@graphicsprings.com. We will be sure to help out right away. Joe GS TEAM

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

You can download all your purchased files on your account page. If you are having issues with this please contact us at info@graphicsprings.com for an immediate resolution. Thanks!

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Harris! Thanks for your question. Please email us at info@graphicsprings.com and we'll get this sorted out right away.

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Jolanda, please contact us at info@graphicsprings.com. We will be able to help you resolve any issues right away. Thanks!

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative

Hi Georgianna, we respond to all emails within 24 hours. Please reach out to info@graphicsprings.com for support. Be sure to check your junk mail for emails as well. Thanks!

By Graphic S., GraphicSprings Representative
Questions? Get answers from the GraphicSprings staff and other customers.

2 Photos for GraphicSprings