Review of W.W. Grainger

Tel: 1-800-472-4643
feedback@ic.grainger.com

ef35
11/7/18

Called to inquire about a specific product, they needed me to send them more information to search their inventory, asked me to email sample specs. Their internal email controls do not allow you to email a client service rep directly, you have to send an email and wait for their server to forward to the contact and then wait a few days for a response. Almost a week later I receive a response basically saying "can't find anything that matches what you want, when you have a better idea, call us back and we'll see if we can help". Geez...well that was a waste of all our times. Never again.

carlaf14
3/18/18

I've been a Grainger customer for 40+ years - either as part of my employment working for someone else or in my own business.

They used to be 'wholesale only' and restricted their clientele to businesses - but the recession apparently opened their stores to most anyone with a pulse. It's a good thing.

I can call their toll-free number and usually it automatically connects me to the nearest branch store. Their phone sales people are very good and their database (either accessed online or by their rep) is first rate. I can find out what's in stock locally for will-call pick up if I need it urgently or their shipping is very fast if I'm not desperate.

Their prices are a bit on the higher side but they usually have what I need in stock - and I'm always in a rush when I call Grainger so 'in stock' beats 'lowest price'.

marky25
3/29/17

I ordered $50k in modular platform components online. shortly after placing the order, I called the branch and main office to make sure the order was being processed. I check again 22 days later. The website says the items are available for pickup, so I call to arrange for pickup of my order at the branch. Guess what......the items had not even moved from the manufacturer. NOTHING had happened in 22 days. No phone call or email notifications - NOTHING! So what is the point of having an online system that obviously does not work?

glenp12
3/3/16

Your boot truck came to my place of employment. It was the worst selection, and customer service I have ever bin apart of . I cannot see myself using yall again

sandyt6
5/2/13

I love Grainger. As a buyer, they make my life so much easier. Their website is amazing and easy. Pricing is very competitive. We get items the next day and if needed sooner, the warehouse is only about 15 minutes away.

robertd6
1/25/11

So in the realm of Industry, one ocassionally needs to replace or repair something.
One has a broken machine, fixture, appliance... where does one go for parts, tools needed... supplies? www.grainger.com, that's where. Easy to navigate, organized browsing (alphabetically by part or application), and secure checkout, Grainger.com has everything you'd expect from a professional and efficient site. Shipping is fast thanks to locations in several states and packing lists acurately reflect the items you have purchased. When you need it, need it right, and need it soon, use grainger.com. It's a site you can count on, I know, I do.

Questions? Get answers from the W.W. Grainger staff and other customers.

W.W. Grainger?