Review of GoodGoth

Tel: 4135681120
goodgoth@gmail.com

bjd11
11/1/18

I have been dreaming of this green dress ever since I saw it on their site. When I finally had the money, $89.95, I purchased my dress, when it finally came, it was made of some cheapish stretchy fabric that does NOT look good a person with a few extra pounds in the middle, I was so sad about having to return it, but return it I did. I was excepting to get my money back as the dress is in new condition and resaleable. I informed them that there was no other items I was even thinking about buying from them, not that I know how they "really" fit a person of size. The only e-mail I have received back from them says I have a credit of $89.95 waiting for me.

I have mailed them 4 times now and even filed a complainant with the Better Business Bureau, which they have not answered either. I want my money back, and they think that if they just don't answer your e-mails you'll go away.

Response from Mare d., GoodGoth Representative
This complaint was rejected by the BBB because the BBB indicated that it was amicably resolved prior to the complaint being filed with the BBB.
iriselisabetha
9/9/17

Dear GoodGoth,
I LOVE the Hunter green maxi skirt!!!!! That's the good news,and I am keeping it. Bad news is that because I am only 5 foot tall,I have no choice but to alter it,so the top row of the ruffle will be gone and the bottom half will need to be cut,too and then reconstructed. All this I must do by hand,but I do know how to do this chore. PLEASE make these clothes available in Petite in the future;there ARE tiny Goths out there. At the moment,the waist of the skirt covers my bust-line making me look like a little child playing grown-up,and this skirt does not work as a strapless dress. I am going to start the alteration process now. The skirt gets only 4 stars because of the need to alter this skirt :(

nirvanax
8/2/17

The shipping went super well, it arrived a day early which I was super happy about. But I got one of the madly matte lip glosses. This has to be one of the streakiest lipsticks I have ever used. And it leaves a weird tacky finish.

shanellew
7/18/17

I took a chance, not really sure how this ordering would go (I guess you do with any online site) but I was very pleased. I got two shirts which fit very well and were of really great quality (way better than the plain cotton shirt I thought it might have been in the picture). The shipping did take some time, but they did communicate that early on. Overall, I would order again from this site and in the meantime, I am enjoying my wears.

ashleyk63
3/11/17

I ordered the steampunk Mary Jane's. With them not having half sizes I went up, and they turned out amazing! The only problem is when breaking them in the first day, extra custom was needed in the back. I don't know if it's needed later on or not. These shoes as a whole are wonderful!

jessicab218
3/11/17

Their stuff is sent our fairly quick, shoes do take a tad bit longer but that's ok! Their stuff is made so nice and so comfy. Definitely one of my new favorite places to shop

corys20
11/11/16

So I ordered a dress form them and I had to email a number of times on why it was taking so long. Well the dress was on back order so nothing they could do about it so i accepted that and told them to send it when they get it in. I finally received it and tried it on and it was horrible and didnt fit at all it was a very strange shape for a dress.

I contacted them they told me how to go about returning it so I did just that. Well i got the dress sent right back to me with no reason as to why. So i had to email them again and wait for a response and they told me i didnt return it within the 7 days 7DAYS are you kiddng me with this? So now im left with a $80 dress i am unable to wear.

NOT VERY HELPFUL AT ALL!

sarahg124
8/31/16

It's hard to find unique clothes that fit a very plus-sized female, and it's hard to find ready-made, quality steampunk clothing... I was ecstatic to find that GoodGoth carried plus sizes. I was over-the-moon that their offerings fit in my budget. I was a little worried that they posted that they were a small business and I found out that they were across the country, since I was running up on the deadline of a birthday steampunk murder mystery party and it had taken me THAT LONG to find GoodGoth. Maybe because they are a small business that they came through for me so spectacularly. I am VERY happy with my steampunk skirt, I was told I looked awesome in it, and I'm looking forward to exploring the other fun things that GoodGoth offers in my plus size. Would definitely recommend!

nicolem99
7/14/16

made my order on a Thursday or Friday and it make it here by the next Tuesday with 2 day shipping but paid nothing extra!! Plus sizes are not priced crazy high compared to similar items that are not plus size!

jennac27
6/9/16

I have ordered from there a few times, shipping says its takes 1-2 weeks. Every time I have ordered from there it takes up to 5 weeks and with no notice that the item is on back order. Customer support says the same thing every time that its on back order, it doesn't say anywhere when buying the product it is and you dont get an email about it being late. This store is unreliable and not recommended to buy from.

shayb17
6/2/16

I'll admit it I'm not much of an online shopper and it makes me incredibly nervous especially because I ordered what is my wedding dress off of this site. The mourning Bell corset top and Victorian Trinity skirt with ankle high heel boots, lace wrist cuffs, and necklace were delivered way before even expected and even more so, they were just as beautiful as pictures portrayed them to be. I would give this site at 10 if I had the chance incredibly incredibly satisfied customer!!

elizabetho34
1/9/16

The website is easy to navigate, a question I had, not found in the FAQ, was responded to within an hour, all the items I ordered got to me within the time frame specified, and were of excellent quality. Keep up the awesome work!

tomd84
12/27/15

The coat came in a timely manner. Looks like good quality and she likes it.I like the way it looks on her and it goes well with her purple/pink hair.Oh, did I say she is over 60.My daughter suggested a Goth store for her and it worked.Look forward to more purchases. Thank you

sheryls8
12/23/15

Second time ordering from this company and I am not disappointed. I love the merchandise and prices. Great quality and wonderful choices. Will order again. Oh, have to say, GoodGoth has great sales!

georgec106
12/9/15

I ordered a Bound by Love corset from Good Goth in late November with the hope that it would arrive in the UK in time for a Christmas function on 12 Dec. I know that the delivery time can be a while so on the last day of November I enquired about the possibility of delivery in time for 12 Dec. The Customer service team required promptly bearing in mind the time difference US/UK and told me that the size I wanted would take some time to get but that they had the next larger size available in stock. OK, that'll do and can I have a Proserpina necklace set to go with the order please? Yep, no problem! Dispatched the same day and arrived in good time for the Xmas do. The corset is tremendous in quality and style, my wife is delighted with it. The necklace set is also stunning. Well done guys and gals! Truly amazing quality and service.

davidd174
12/6/15

Anytime I buy something for my partner ( Sandra) it shows up on time which many online services struggle with. The clothes are cool and look like they do on the website. Once last year when the post office lost an order, Good Goth was right on it trying to find out what had happened. As it turned out USPS decided to leave the package at my neighbors back door! So all's well that ends well!

joans53
12/6/15

I ordered a coat from GoodGoth. I was hesitant because I had not done something like this before. The information indicated the coat would arrive in 2-3 weeks. Much to my surprise, it arrived in 10 days, and it was even nicer than the pictures and descriptions made it out to be. I am very happy with this experience and I will shop with GoodGoth again!

tedg12
12/3/15

Short version: ordered three steel boned corsets in different sizes for gifts. They were all awesome. 'Nuff said.

robink30
11/23/15

Being as how I've never purchased a corset before, I was a bit nervous. The sizing tips really helped, and though I had to wait a bit....my corset has arrived and looks HOT! I will be attending The Great $#*!ens Christmas Fair this Saturday and going Steampunk.I am so excited! This corset is super well made, sturdy and gorgeous!! Thanks, GoodGoth!

pt47
11/23/15

I ordered several items on October 30 and by November 13 the order still said "processing" and there had been no communication from the company so I emailed them inquiring about my order and when it would be shipped. On November 17 when I still had no response from the company I posted on their Facebook page asking for a response. They promptly deleted my post. Then I unfortunately found this page and the horrible reviews and realized that this company was basically garbage. So I emailed them to cancel the order and what do you know, my first prompt response from the company saying they cancelled the order. There are better places to get these kinds of clothing. STAY AWAY FROM GOOD GOTH.

ebonyh3
11/19/15

i was looking for plus size goth clothes on the internet, and there are not many. i found good goth and was pleasantly suprised at what i found. they are true to there name without gimmicks.

susans166
11/18/15

Overall I am satisfied with all purchased I have made at GoodGoth's site. All of the the items were as pictured and a good value of their price. I also found the size chart reasonably accurate for sizing. T he only disappointment I can verse was I purchased a accessory gift bag, but at $9.99, I guess it was still a grab!

noreenr2
11/18/15

I have always had a great experience ordering from GoodGoth. They ship items in a very timely manner, and returns are easy. Their merchandise selection is fabulous!!

susanar3
6/11/15

Purchased the tapestry long fitted ruffle skirt. It is so beautiful. The shipping was amazing. I ordered Wednesday night and got it Saturday in the mail. So excited. Will order from them again.
Susana

annes40
6/5/15

I bought 2 mystery bags. The second one came with the same exact items I got in the first one. I was pretty dissapointed.

I jist ordered from them and I got an email saying thanks for your order and everything I ordered was in the email,I come back the next day to check on everything and the site said I had no recent orders and the money was back in my account too...so I have no idea whats going on but so far I dont like it.

By Danielle B.

We are based in the U.S- in Massachusetts. We carry both U.S and imported items. We have a selection of just U.S made apparel located at https://goodgoth.com/apparel/made-in-u-s-a/

By Mare d., GoodGoth Representative

You placed an order for a Renfield coat on December 15, six days ago, that was listed as "PLEASE ALLOW 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY", and chose "Basic shipping", .so this order would not be delivered by Christmas. We do not bill an order until the day the order is shipped, your order would not be shipped until after Christmas, would you like to cancel this order?

By Mare d., GoodGoth Representative

You should find a size chart for each style on the page. If you need more help, please carefully take your measurements- bust, waist and hip- (bust measurement is the measurement at the fullest part of your bust- NOT your bra size) and email us with your measurements and the style(s) you are interested in and we'll be happy to help! http://www.goodgoth.com/contact-us-20.html

By Mare d., GoodGoth Representative

We are still in business. If you send customer service an email they can help you. http://www.goodgoth.com/contact-us-20.html

By Mare d., GoodGoth Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GoodGoth staff and other customers.

GoodGoth?