The ALT Box

The ALT Box has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The ALT Box also ranks 190th among Men's Clothing sites.

How would you rate The ALT Box?

“Thumbs up for www.gothworld.co.uk as I've just received...”

Mark H.
11/5/14

Thumbs up for www.gothworld.co.uk as I've just received a free pair of earrings. I bought a really nice steampunk ring and a watch which apparently qualified me to receive a free pair of studs, skulls (nice!). Apart from the free give, I found their products to be very appealing, although they don't have to widest choice at the moment. Their website was nice and clean with simple navigation. Another plus point was the free delivery. I will be using them again for sure.

markh129
November 5th, 2014

Another plus point was the free delivery.

I will be using them again for sure.

Tip for consumers: Spend over £20 to get some free earrings and sign up to their newsletter to get a 15% discount code!

Questions? Get answers from the The ALT Box staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The ALT Box?

Have a question about The ALT Box?