Review of GoNerdify

Tel: +1-510-408-8841
done@gonerdify.com

rafc9
10/27/18

Hopless service!!! The good reviews on here are obviously fake.
This service is 24 hours, wowwww. But I am doing a business degree and I get an assignment back in a nursing context after giving explicit instructions.
They attempted to fix it 2 times and all they do it edit a few lines and leave the rest.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, Raf! Extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience. As much as we wanted to investigate the issue, we were unable to find your order in our client management system. Could you please tell your email so that we could locate your order and provide you with the compensation?
lint7
10/4/18

Wanted assistance on a financial assignment. Custom service was fantastic and solution was delivered before deadline so that was good.

However, the quality of the solution was unsatisfactory. It just seemed like the writer was not familiar with the subject at all. A majority of the work was irreverent. For instance, the assignment wanted financing strategies and instead of providing appropriate strategies, the write came up with some random finance definitions.(And got most of them wrong too, sadly)

Overall, I don't think I would place another order for assignments that require in depth knowledge or research on a specific area but the customer service was great(got a full refund shortly for this order due to unsatisfactory work) so I still have faith in this company and may give it another try in the future for less complex assignments.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Dear Lin, please accept our sincere apologies for not providing the quality that meets Nerdify standards. Thank you so much for bringing this case to our attention: the Nerd that was assigned to your task is no longer in our team. We will take all measures to prevent such issues from happening in future. We are extremely sorry for all the stress that this issue has caused. We hope you decide to give us another chance in the future.
salsnw
7/10/18
• Updated review

I am really satisfied with the customer service TBH. I was contacted several times and promised to get extra credit upon the amount I paid.
I will prob. give Nerdify a second try.

“i would give it a negative 5 star honestly”
11/26/17
• Previous review

NEVER USE THIS WEBSITE EVER!
i tried hard to look for a legit company. Trusted the positive reviews. approached 24 hours ahead and placed an order on a 12-hour frame. Get promised to finish it by 9:00 PM because it is due at 10. Paid $300 instantly with a high expectation.Only to be notified at 2:00 PM the next day, the writer hasn't even started. What a joke.
all they can do is to refund my money back, even asked if I want a balance returned to my account for future use.
Why would they think I will ever use this service again. BS.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Dear Salsn w,

This is Helen, the Product Manager at Nerdify. I'm extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience with Nerdify. This sounds like a terrible misunderstanding and by all means, does not live up to the Nerdify service standards! I apologize for letting you down on your assignment. It is incredibly unfortunate that we weren't able to find the right Nerd in the time span given to us. When dealing with thousands of requests - these cases do sometimes happen. It's absolutely terrible that we've let you down. Apart from the full refund (naturally), we have given you a special bonus, in case you decide to give us a second chance.

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
dixied15
7/10/18

I consulted gonerdify with a paper and presentation and gave them 4 days to work on this. They handed me the paper and presentation on the day it was due and it was done incorrectly. I clearly specified what was not done correctly and gave them the rubric again and somehow it was done incorrectly yet again. I then requested a refund and they only refunded my presentation but forgot that the paper was also done incorrectly. So I could have some rectify this it would be a better customer service experience.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Dear Dixie, we are extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a very frustrating experience! It is the opposite of what we want you to have with Nerdify. From what I see in our client management system, a full refund was issued back to your PayPal account. We will take all measures to prevent such issues from happening in future. We are extremely sorry for all the stress that this issue has caused. Have a good day.
justinm178
5/16/18

Edit: below this review is a reply from a customer service representative at Nerdify. They still have not contacted me, and by extension, fixed the problem.

TRUST THE BAD REVIEWS!!! Yes, Im sure some people have a pleasant experience with this company, but if you dont they will not give you a refund. If they mess up your paper, you will be stuck rushing to finish it, fixing the mistakes that they made and they dont care.

I gave them 11 hours to edit my paper, add 4 pages, and add some fluff to make it more coherent and interesting. When I got my paper back (10 minuets late. Not too bad but certainly unprofessional), it was riddled with grammatical errors and nonsense sentences. Not only that but they gave me absolutely NO footnotes for the sources that they used AND they used an encyclopedia 3 or 4 times as a source instead of scholarly sources like I had asked. I had to hand it in soon after the paper was supposed to be finished. Yes, I should of planned ahead and gave myself more time, but they said it would be done, and that it would be done well- that they would get their top nerd, and expert even. I had nothing to be worried about. I was over joyed. I had been so stressed for so long about this paper and finally I was getting help! I wasnt alone!

But I was. When I got the paper finally, with the mistakes and no footnotes, I cried. I cried for a long time as I edited the paper. I asked for the footnotes, but I did not have time to wait for them (I waited 3 hours initially as I edited the paper, then spent another 2.5 hours adding footnotes.) so I made some up with fake sources & footnotes hoping my professor wouldnt notice. This paper was worth 35% of my grade. I cried because I had given this company $360 for a paper without footnotes, that I paid for editing but still had to do myself, and I had to rush to finish what should have been done. When I told the customer representative all of this, (I was polite despite the overwhelming anger, sadness and stress that I was feeling) I got $50 back. Not even enough to cover the cost of editing (which again, I did), or the footnotes that were not done. I pleaded, they did not care and refused to reconsider.

So if you want to use this service, keep in mind that you might loose a lot of money, and still have a bad paper. I havent got the grade from my teacher yet, but if I do badly (having paid to do well), I hope nerdify is proud of their decisions and steps it up for the next poor soul to use this service.

Order number: AN20180429-182

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, Justin! Extremely sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience. It is opposite of what we want you to have with Nerdify as delivering the top quality work is our #1 priority. Could you please tell your order number so that we could conduct the investigation of the issue and provide you with the compensation?
jasonq13
4/29/18

All good reviews on here are SCAMS. Trust me all the problems I have had are the same as exactly everyone else. They charge ridiculously overpriced essays and they lie saying they have "experts" and people having "master degrees" write them when in reality they are awful and probably have the education of an Elementary Schooler and they are most likely from India definitely not San Francisco. They promise 100% refund is you aren't satisfied but trust me when I say they won't give it to you. They only gave me a very small 25% refund. Nerdify are frauds and scammers and the good reviews are from fake accounts and aren't real

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello Jason, this sounds like a terrible misunderstanding! I apologize for all the frustration and stress that this issue has caused. Could you please provide your order number, so that we could get to the bottom of this and see how we can make it up to you?
alexv62
2/18/18

Awesome company. So quick to respond! Had mine done in less than 2 days! Unbelievable! They are the only company that I came across that consistently delivers solid results. I will stick with these guys :)

olenam2
1/12/18

Very pleased with Nerdify. They are always online and ready to help (literally day and night). Got my Nerd on the task very quickly and I am very happy with the results I got. Ill continue using them in the future.

mykhailom
12/26/17

Used them four of five times this year. Generally - very satisfied with the essays I got back from Nerdify. They respond within a minute, support folks are friendly. They often run promos, so I got a couple of essays with a discount. Overall - very satisfied.

valushkac
12/19/17

What can I say?! Great customer service, they are super quick to respond, took my order in less than 10 minutes. All I had to do is send them the requirements for my essay. In 3 days my Nerd had it done. Got an A. What else can I say - so lucky Ive found Nerdify. Will use them again for sure.

olham
12/17/17

Had an absolute blast working with these guys. Had a tricky schedule, lot's of stuff cramped into 1 week. No way I could have done all my work and submitted it on time. A friend told me about Nerdify. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I simply had nowhere else to go. 1 week and 2 papers later, I had all my problems solved :) These guys are the best, customer service is fast and super helpful. Very happy with Nerdify, will definitely use them again.

jennyg48
12/9/17

They charge ridiculous prices, promising someone with a "master's degree" will be writing your papers when in reality someone with an elementary school education whose primary language isn't even English is writing it.

I should have listened to all the other negative reviews.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Dear Jenny, this is totally not the kind of service we wanted you to get out of Nerdify! Please allow me to get to the bottom of this and see how we can make it up to you. I would need you to contact us (stating your order ID) so that we could get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.
gazalpreetb
11/12/17

horrible service, they wasted my 3 days, never got my paper, and got charged $165. they do not even feel sorry for their mistake.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, gazalpreet b. This is Helen from Nerdify. This sounds like a frustrating experience and something we never wanted for you with Nerdify. We've already sent a full refund to your account and a $30 bonus in case you'll decide to give us another chance in the future. Thank you so much for bringing this case to our attention.
alexeyb12
10/30/17

I have been using Quora for a few times and couldnt be happier their work is good quality and always comes on time. Support is up 24/7, so no matter when you write to them they are always there for you. Awesome. Love these guys.

sergiis1
10/27/17

Nerdify is simply the best tutoring service out there. They have saved my butt on multiple occasions during the final semester. Friendly customer service, the quality of their work is the exception, always on time. Use them!

michaelm677
10/27/17

I am an international student in USA. Sometimes I have tough assignments on my English class. Nerdify helped me out a lot so far. Really saved me lots of time and stress by handling all the hard work, while I concentrate on classes that matter to me :)Love them

jaya126
8/5/17

At first, I was a bit leery about this service. However, with the due date fast approaching, I needed my 5 page research paper completed as soon as possible. Man, I was not disappointed!!

GoNerdify delivers quality work on time and hassle free! They are an amazing service and I highly recommend GoNerdify!

ninam44
5/31/17

I asked for help with my college admission essay and got very comprehensive and detailed step by step outline with tips on how to write great college admission essay. Using them since then in tough situations in college :)

mitchells29
5/30/17

GoNerdify is AMAZING, i found them randomly they just popped up out of the blue one day and i am so glad i found them, the people you talk to are AMAZING they are calm, extremely polite, pretty much always online but most of all, they get the job done, the Nerds that do the work are absolutely amazing i have gotten an A in every assignment they have done, the price is a bit high but seriously you won't regret it and the best part yet, if it is to high you can always negotiate a lower price and still guarantee an amazing piece of work. i would recommend this to anyone, you won't regret it :)

anniee17
5/26/17

2 stars because they got 2 out of 2 assignments in on time. No other stars because I paid a lot of money to get things done but had to stay and proof read their 'nerds' work for more than 6 hours each time. First time seemed fine, however as I was reading through the assignment noticed that one of the key criteria wasn't answered which I then had to stay up all night doing and completely riddled with bad sentence structure and grammatical errors. Nerdify assured me this doesn't happen often at all (no compensation offered for my trouble). Second time I (stupidly) decided to try them again. Assignment came in with maybe 2 in text references in the whole first page and when I explained, 2 minutes after I received it, that I needed the references for the information he provided in the text, they explained the nerd couldn't do it for another 6-12 hours which I couldn't wait for as I had to submit it in 3 hours and I didn't trust them to get it right the next time anyways. They offered me $10 off my next order. Which I won't be taking as I will not use this service again. Not worth the effort or money. Also don't send them your number as I have ad companies texting me ever since I texted them.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hi, Annie. I'm Helen, the Product Manager at Nerdify. I am terribly sorry to hear that you've had such an experience with Nerdify. We work hard to make sure that our Nerds provide works of exceptional quality and it's a shame to hear that you feel like you've been let down, twice! I would really like to look into this situation as it is of major importance for us to make sure that we get this figured out and set it right by you. Please message us on Facebook or text our short number 77467 with more info, such as your order number, so we could handle this as quickly as possible.
As for the issue you've been experiencing with ad companies, I can assure you that Nerdify is not the source of the trouble. All the data we get from you is safe, secure, and is not disclosed to any third party.
pauls430
5/25/17

I paid 200 USD for a 2000 word essay on one question. The 'nerd' wrote it on a wrong question and only wrote 1500 words. he wrote typing 'you' as 'u', many many grammatical errors and sentences that do not make sense, pointless 'examples'.
I dont think the 'nerds' are qualified, maybe to do work for high school but definetely not universities, especially if you want to pass or get credit.
i do not recommend this service, its overpriced. its better to get your friend to do it for you for 50 dollars. youll thank this review later.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, Paul. This is Helen, Product Manager at Nerdify. This sounds like a frustrating experience and something we never wanted for you with Nerdify. It must be a terrible misunderstanding and I would really like to get to the bottom of this situation as quickly as possible. To figure this out, I would really need you to contact us via text message or on Facebook with more info on the order. Please message us once you read this reply so we could set this right.
franciscoc29
5/20/17

They are convenient to use. I had to place Discussion and responses on the dashboard and they not only created smart answers but also posted them for me. And I could finally get some sleep :)

lukel29
5/16/17

I needed a paper written very last minute (12 hours). However, they surpassed the due date and wrote it terribly. I gave them about three tries because they kept incorrectly doing the assignment (even though i gave them detailed instructions). Um.. So i wouldn't recommend this website at all. They never even did the essay correctly.. so im $#*!ed!

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, Luke! This is Helen, Product Manager at Nerdify. I am sorry to hear that you're unhappy with how your paper turned out. I also want to apologize on behalf of Nerdify for not living up to the expectations set by our service. I've already arranged your paper to be sent for an addition review by our Quality Assurance team. Their judgement should help us fairly compensate you. Please check your messages for more info on that
lillyb14
5/14/17

Have very good experience about them. My assignment was to write a Summary of the history of discovery of Calculus. The Customer support was very attentive about the details that I gave them. The paper came even before the due time. Nice research. Got an "A".

amberc52
Laura W.
5/10/17

STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

I paid two HUNDRED dollars for multiple math assignments to have completed. I gave them FOUR DAYS in advance and the night the assignment was due, I noticed that it had barely been touched. I contacted them and they assured be that all would go smoothly and be completed on time.

6 hours before the assignment was due, I got a text saying they "underestimated" the time the assignment would take, and that they would only be able to do 5 of the 12 assignments I had asked for. They had estimated it would take 6 hours, but 6 hours before it was due, they changed their estimate to 15 hours, and said they would not be able to complete the other 11 hours of work.

I was FURIOUS and that they had waited until 6 HOURS before the assignment was due when they had already taken my TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Moral of the story, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY, BUT NOT FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENTS.

Response from Helen C., GoNerdify Representative
Hello, Laura. I’m Helen, Head of Customer Care at Nerdify. This sounds like a terrible misunderstanding! I apologize for all the frustration and stress that this issue has caused. Please allow me to get to the bottom of this and see how we can make it up to you. I would need you to contact us so we could get more info about the order and look into it right away.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Nerdify meets the latest online payment security standards and is PayPal and Stripe verified. We neither get nor store any of your card info.

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

Hello. Please visit our Facebook page -> https://www.facebook.com/GoNerdify/ Our team will be able to help you.

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

Hello Lauren, Yes we can.

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

You can pay with a credit card or paypal.

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

We do provide all kinds of academic help. It can be anything from simple essays and papers to complex projects and presentations. You can text us to our short number 77467 or message us on Facebook at any time in case you're interested in any specific assignment https://www.facebook.com/GoNerdify/

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

Roughly speaking, our Nerds would need at least 12-14 hours to take care of this paper. The price for this assignment would greatly depend on the time that you can give us to get it done. You can text us to our short number 77467 or message us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GoNerdify/ We can estimate the price and time needed right on the spot if you're interested in any other assignment.

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

Our Nerds do take urgent tasks like these. However, we would need to know how long would you like your essay to be in order to estimate the minimum time needed to get it done. Please message us on Facebook with more info about the task and we'll gladly help you out https://www.facebook.com/GoNerdify/

By Helen C., GoNerdify Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GoNerdify staff and other customers.

1 Photo for GoNerdify