Review of GoldAA

GoldAA reviews

Tel: 1-770-872-7772

davidk398
2/24/18

I bought an account with credit from Goldaa. Their website claims to deliver within "8mins - 12 hours" but they sent me my account information after FIVE days randomly at 11pm with NO NOTICE. The account I bought does not work and when I contacted customer support they insisted that they had sent me what I wanted and then ignored me.

axelr10
12/5/17

Would only trust with small amounts. very cheep orders fast and no hassle. no problems as of yet no credit card fraud or anything which is the only thing I was worried about.

asimp
10/9/17

They made me wait all day then finally said they are refunding me and that i have to wait for manager ... but the guy cant prove where the manager is everytime i ask been a few days now ... police are involved and soo are my banks and i am getting them taken down

fhfg1
9/10/17

Contacted website through live chat, asked if gold supplier was online before making purchase. They said yes. They said gold could be delivered after purchase was made. Made purchase.
Now all of a sudden they wouldnt deliver the gold. They were trying to tell me that they werent going to deliver gold because they wanted to prove I was the card holder.
They started requesting that I send them images of my passport/ID
and my credit card?
They asked for phone number verification , and everything
And when I confirmed everything they still continued to put off the delivery.
Goldaa is a scam
Unsecure and unhelpful
Extremely unpleasant and uncomfortable experience

joea128
7/7/17

I wish I could give this website less than a 1/5. A 1/5 is too generous. I'd give it a 0/5, hell I'd give it negative out of five if I could. It's ridiculous. I bought from vindictus, 20 million and was told 12 hours when I bought it. 12 Hours later I was told they need more time. A few hours later they told me to get on the game then they said they had to update their game. 12 hours go by again and they are still updating. They keep postponing and adding more time. Do not buy, horrible customer service and horrible service and website in general. Even though it was only $8 I spent i'm glad I tested the waters before I made the purchase. I requested a refund through paypal because even though it is $8 I am not letting them keep my money for nothing.

ever719
3/24/16

100% scam, they dragged me out to wait all day and they never sent me anything. Do not buy from them.

jimm843
3/2/15

Its very simple: goldaa.com is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the GoldAA staff and other customers.

GoldAA?