IndiGo Airlines

IndiGo Airlines has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IndiGo Airlines ranks 214th among Plane Tickets sites.

How would you rate IndiGo Airlines?

“Terrible experience”

Ujjwal B.
6/11/20

BOM-LKO. Flew on Indigo thrice and all 3 flights were delayed. Paid extra to book seat of choice and meal. Check-in staff extremely rude and unfriendly. Cabin was not as clean as they rave about. Inflight cabin service without a smile. Only cold meals served. They also charge for wheelchairs with fares comparable to full service carriers. Not my choice and not recommended. Very pricey for a 'low cost airline'.

anjalih
May 26th, 2020

I would recommend people not to fly with Indigo specially to an international destination. This is out of my worst experience that I've ever had on any of my international travel. The company cancelled the flight from KL to Chennai without even intimating us. When we reached the airport we were told that the flight is cancelled. Worst of all, they did not make any arrangement for me even when I requested them that I had to catch a flight to Denmark the very next day. The guy in KL airport was quite helpful, he tried to accomodate me and my family considering the situtaion. There were 5 no shows on another flight that was going to Bangalore, but the guy who had to authorise the change completely denied. I have never seen a prick like that in my life. He was not even ready to listen to me. In the end they didn't even give me accomodation for the wait period and I missed my flight to Copenhagen.

amitk213
November 19th, 2020

Very bad and worst Airlines and also Their Travel Agents they Always laying to customers nd also compny is make fun to customers very bad experience

marias918
June 11th, 2020

paridhid
January 4th, 2019

Had a horrible experience aboard Indigo airline while flying from Jaipur to Kolkata last week. I was on-board Indigo 6E-237 and half-an-hour before landing in Kolkata smoke started filling the cabin. This smoke was coming from AC vents and everyone aboard the flight was terrified as this drama unfolded mid-air ruling out any possibility to land any time soon. Everyone was afraid whether the flight would or wouldn't land. It almost felt as if we were sitting in the middle of a pyre of burning plastic and metal. That smoke was so horrible that babies started crying and passengers started murmuring and started throwing nervous glances at each other. Panic was written all over everyone's face. As the flight landed, I asked a flight attendant to help me get out of the flight but it seems that the crew on board froze. I beg to question the safety regulations followed by Indigo and its crew members. With each moment that passed, everyone grew more and more afraid as smoke completely engulfed the cabin. With little help or information coming from the crew, everyone expected the worse. I swear I will think twice before taking an Indigo flight and will also urge everyone to reconsider Indigo. While it can be written off as a stray incident, the reality is that their aircraft have encountered issues in the recent past.

Questions? Get answers from the IndiGo Airlines staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IndiGo Airlines?

Have a question about IndiGo Airlines?