GivingAssistant.org reviews

535 Mission Street, 14th Floor
San Francisco, California 94105, United States

gracem196
11/15/19
I coulnd't be more thrilled with how seamless and easy Giving Assistant is for getting cash back on so many great shopping sites! Not only they they include many sites I already shop on, but have actively found other places to shop to get cash back. I couldn't be happier!
joeh658
11/12/19
I'm seriously confused by others saying they are scammers. Not true! I've been using them for almost 2 years and I have never had an issue. Whenever I have a problem not receiving my cashback, they are always willing to look into for me and even if it takes awhile to get resolved, they stay with it, keep me up to date and I have always received my cashback. Great customer service!!!
dorap28
11/10/19
it's the best cash back website. i have purchase a pair of heels from Giuseppe Zanotti in the past. If you know Giuseppe Zanotti, they do not have any type of discount codes or discount available until the season is over ! Thanks to Giving assistant I was able to save !
aleksandrau2
11/3/19
It works, it's not a scam. Whenever I had a problem, like cashback not registering for some reason, I write to them and it gets resolved quickly, which is a maaajor plus. It's easy to use and I also like the doneting aspect of it.
alexandreap1
10/30/19
I have been using Giving Assistant for over six months, and I am so glad that I started. I have saved over $200 by making my normal purchases through giving assistant. I also appreciate that Giving Assistant does not ask for any credit card information when making purchases.
chrisg610
10/27/19
I have been using GA for some time now and have hardly ever had any hiccups. Cashback is posted, pending until payable and paid directly to my PayPal when the time comes. I recently had an issue where a large purchase was not credited and GA made it right. Thank you for being an outstanding business!
azurea4
10/3/19
Giving Assistant tracks all of my purchase accurately. The payout is usually within a few days after the cash back is posted to your account. Best of all, it is automatic. Highly recommended!
yassere2
9/26/19
The best cashback website and the assistant is very great and I appreciate your hard work guys all of you
deirdrel14
9/26/19
I happened to stumble upon this website when I was researching ways for Non-Profits to help raise funds in ways other than simply the standard "Beg for money" dance we get to do. I read through the site -- very easy to understand. I did a "test-run" to see how things would work -- "does it REALLY do that??" "Can you REALLY have money made just for purchasing at certain websites, etc." And -- poof! Yup! You can!!! I didn't see any "deposits" in my account right away so I emailed with that question. They got back to me RIGHT away and then --- FOLLOWED UP 3 more times in the weeks since!!! Just "checking in" to make sure all is going okay, etc. Very nice!!!!
edwardp161
9/22/19
Had several interactions with support and they are always real people, and they always are quick to respond and really want to assist. Never have I had a complaint with this service! Great site, backed by great support!
derricko7
9/13/19
I previously made a purchase on GivingAssistant that showed 12% cash back rate. When the cash back came in, it was only for 8%. I chatted with the customer service, and they responded by saying that they did not update the rate to 8% when it was supposed to be that, and they honored the higher cashback rate and top-up to make it 12%. I would definitely recommend working with GivingAssistant for all cashback purchases as they are credible and reliable. Thank you so much!
pault386
9/5/19
Giving Assistant has become my go to for cash back on on-line purchases. They cover more retailers and offer higher percentages than their major competitors. Their Customer Service Team is alway fast to respond to issues and work hard to ensure you, the user is satisfied! I have earned over $220 in the short time I've been using Giving Assistant! I definitely recommend Giving Assistant for anyone looking to save money on on-line purchases!
plamena1
9/5/19
They are the best cashback company - which I trust! I am satisfied and know more of your stuff form the years of cooperation. Every time you respond to me on time. God bless you!
flaviop6
9/3/19
O que paga melhor, o que te responde quando você tem alguma dúvida, o melhor em contato, tudo nele é melhor que qualquer outro! Parabéns.
tobyk21
9/1/19
I use Giving Assistant for all my shopping trips. They have the best cashback rates, and that allows me to donate to a worthy charity also. I did have to contact them recently on a saturday. Even though their chat system said they'd be back on Monday, I got a response within 10 minutes and the response was that my issue was resolved. I didnt have to explain, no questions asked. I recommend GA to anybody who asks.
brads283
8/25/19
s i see this great coupon 3 free months for netflix when i sgn up i click on it get a code and think awsome i guess ill go purchase a netflix card.so after spending 30 on this card when i only needed to spend say 20 after tax for the premium version i dont receive my 3 months.i tried to start a movie and the first thing it says im incompatible that i need to download something first.so distraction from the missing 3 months that giving assistant congratulated me on recieving.well i call netflix customer servince saying they donèt know anything about giving assistant and that the offer was only available in the us i argued awhile could see i wasnèt going to get anywhere with the sloth on the other end of the phone i called again this time the agent said they donèt give out 3 months only one month and itès my fault for trusting some sight i found on google...hmmmso some sight just decided to start deceiving people to get memberships at netflix because they like netflix.no they being paid to lure customers basically lie to people and nowhere on the promotional page does it say anything about canadians being ineligible for the coupon.liars is all i say i want my three months and people to see the shady tactics used here underhanded marketing strategy shananagans!1rst netflix membership....or Last
vw36
8/23/19
I have contacted GivingAssistant a few times in the past. They have always answered my questions and took the time to investigate and explain the results to me. Spot on customer service. Very professional.
khanhl4
8/20/19
Very good support. sometimes slow but the results are still as expected, trying to listen to customers more
susanm1074
8/8/19
While there are disappointments when stores do not honor the cashback, it's not Giving Assistants fault. But I hope they can resolve it. I like getting the income every week. Thanks Giving Assistant1
piotrm19
8/5/19
I have been using GivingAssistant.org for several years.
Despite several shortcomings, I rate the work of the whole team very highly.
They usually respond within 24 hours (sometimes on weekends). The team always tries to find the best solution.
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear it Piotr!
anthonym585
8/4/19
Excellent cash back service for shopping on sites. Great communication with the team. Easy to view your account history.
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thanks Anthony! :)
heshamd
7/31/19
Good percentage of restotring some of what you pay, with a very helpful team, patients in following up with brands
I strongly recommend.
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thanks so much Hesham for your kind words!
saifa28
7/10/19
I love my Giving Assistant. I mainly use it so I can make sure every time I shop, part of that gets donated to a non-profit I care about. It makes it easier for me to make an impact while also shopping for things I love. Thank you Giving Assistant. Never had any issues.
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
So glad to hear Saif! :)
sachikol
7/5/19
They care about shoppers. Great communications. I would like to recommend to others.
The payment is very quick and I can print out from home.
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear it Sachiko :)
christinea168
7/5/19
Giving Assistant has helped our 501c3 organinzation and is always willing to answer questions from us.
GREAT JOB!!
Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thank you Christine!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Giving Assistant is a proud Certified B Corp and we genuinely believe the best businesses in the world will be the best businesses for the world. Our shopping rewards platform is the easiest way to save money and give back to nonprofits for free. Shoppers can earn cash back and find the latest coupon codes from over 3,000 trusted brands and have the option to choose from over 1.2 million charitable organizations to donate a portion of their cash back earnings. We also offer a free browser extension that will conveniently send cash back alerts and automatically scan multiple coupon codes at checkout so shopping journeys can start directly on our partnered brand sites. We are a mission driven, for-profit company and aim to have a positive social impact across the globe. Right now we are focused on bettering our product for our shoppers, advertising partners, and nonprofit partners every single day. This includes improving reliability of our browser extension, creating a more streamlined process for nonprofits, and always providing the best customer service for our shoppers. Let us know if you have further questions!

By Alison E.

Yes, since 2012 in the San Francisco office https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-shopping/giving-assistant-inc-in-san-francisco-ca-364003

By Todd C.

Hi Kimberly! Thanks for reaching out. You can contact hello@givingassistant.org or message us on Twitter or Facebook through a private message. Please let us know which store you were shopping at and what the concern is. Thanks so much!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Becca, thank you so much for contacting us. Please email us at hello@givingassistant.org and we will be happy to help you!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Andria - Thanks for letting us know! Our coupon codes are aggregated from all over the internet, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store and are pushed to the top of the store page. Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact hello@givingassistant.org.

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

go to icq and search groups such as fullz,carding,cc ,etc. and there r several ppl to buy ur cards only and only if u r legit and they too. but be careful from rippers

By sssswc w.

Questions? Get answers from the GivingAssistant.org staff and other customers.

10 Photos for GivingAssistant.org