GivingAssistant.org reviews

535 Mission Street, 14th Floor
San Francisco, California 94105, United States

brads283
8/25/19

s i see this great coupon 3 free months for netflix when i sgn up i click on it get a code and think awsome i guess ill go purchase a netflix card.so after spending 30 on this card when i only needed to spend say 20 after tax for the premium version i dont receive my 3 months.i tried to start a movie and the first thing it says im incompatible that i need to download something first.so distraction from the missing 3 months that giving assistant congratulated me on recieving.well i call netflix customer servince saying they donèt know anything about giving assistant and that the offer was only available in the us i argued awhile could see i wasnèt going to get anywhere with the sloth on the other end of the phone i called again this time the agent said they donèt give out 3 months only one month and itès my fault for trusting some sight i found on google...hmmmso some sight just decided to start deceiving people to get memberships at netflix because they like netflix.no they being paid to lure customers basically lie to people and nowhere on the promotional page does it say anything about canadians being ineligible for the coupon.liars is all i say i want my three months and people to see the shady tactics used here underhanded marketing strategy shananagans!1rst netflix membership....or Last

vw36
8/23/19

I have contacted GivingAssistant a few times in the past. They have always answered my questions and took the time to investigate and explain the results to me. Spot on customer service. Very professional.

khanhl4
8/20/19

Very good support. sometimes slow but the results are still as expected, trying to listen to customers more

susanm1074
8/8/19

While there are disappointments when stores do not honor the cashback, it's not Giving Assistants fault. But I hope they can resolve it. I like getting the income every week. Thanks Giving Assistant1

piotrm19
8/5/19

I have been using GivingAssistant.org for several years.
Despite several shortcomings, I rate the work of the whole team very highly.
They usually respond within 24 hours (sometimes on weekends). The team always tries to find the best solution.

anthonym585
8/4/19

Excellent cash back service for shopping on sites. Great communication with the team. Easy to view your account history.

heshamd
7/31/19

Good percentage of restotring some of what you pay, with a very helpful team, patients in following up with brands
I strongly recommend.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thanks so much Hesham for your kind words!
saifa28
7/10/19

I love my Giving Assistant. I mainly use it so I can make sure every time I shop, part of that gets donated to a non-profit I care about. It makes it easier for me to make an impact while also shopping for things I love. Thank you Giving Assistant. Never had any issues.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
So glad to hear Saif! :)
sachikol
7/5/19

They care about shoppers. Great communications. I would like to recommend to others.
The payment is very quick and I can print out from home.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear it Sachiko :)
christinea168
7/5/19

Giving Assistant has helped our 501c3 organinzation and is always willing to answer questions from us.
GREAT JOB!!

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thank you Christine!
lisaw602
7/4/19

This is the perfect site for anyone who wants to get money back on online purchases, while at the same time donating to the cause of their choice. It's super easy to use, and the customer service is outstanding!

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thanks Lisa!
robertr847
6/27/19

I use GivingAssistant.org as one of the ways to raise funds for my non-profit. They are much more successful than other methods I have tried.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear it, Robert!
annettem128
6/27/19

It is so great that Giving Assistant contributes to non profits. We really appreciate it. Also think it gives consumers an opportunity to think about supporting non profits.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Thanks Annette for your kind words!
donnat404
6/27/19

NOT ONE OF YOUR COUPONS WORKED THE ONE HAS 6 DAYS LEFT BUT DOESNT WORK YOU EXPLAIN THE REASON FROM REVIEWS I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Donna, thanks for your feedback! Our coupon codes are gathered from a variety of sources, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store.

Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back. If you have further feedback or questions, definitely reach out to us at help@givingassistant.org.
alexanderf72
6/22/19

I ordered 6 months via Giving Assistant and I have PAYABLE EARNINGS.
First I bound debit card from Payoneer. They didn't pay anything, so after a weak, I set PayPal account and on my profile in Giving Assistant I see 18 Jun 2019 they sent to my PayPal my earnings, but today I see nothing on PayPal yet.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hey Alex, if you haven't already, shoot us an email at help@givingassistant.org and someone from our team will look into this straight away!
haidara1
4/27/19

I ordered items from Kmart and I did not get paid for my purchases. It's been over 40 days and they told me, "they're still investigating". I have sent them the receipt, and every information they have requested. Definitely not using their site ever again!

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Haidar, thanks for your feedback! We did send a response letting you know that Kmart doesn't offer cash back when using a coupon code (we wish they did!). I attached a screenshot of their terms and exclusions for your reference, but us know if you have any questions about this.
ericam153
3/19/19

Giving Assistant is so easy to use and people love that they can shop and support us at the same time.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Great to hear Erica!
friendsofthelibraryj
3/15/19

We have been please with both the dollars received when our patrons shopped with GivingAssistant-associated companies and the ease of the cashback program. It has worked well for our patrons who do not patronize AmazonSmile. If any group has found they did not receive a cashback, I can only assume none of the visitors to their site actually followed through to purchas

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear you're enjoying Giving Assistant!
myrrlc
3/15/19

They help not-for-profits by offering the opportunity to shoppers to donate some of their cost to their designated charity. Thanks for making a cool platform to help not-for-profits!

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear it Myrrl! :)
robr181
3/10/19

I was looking to make a big purchase and looking on many sites that gives cash back i was lured by giving assistant that shows on their site and on their app that would give 10% back while others would give 5% or less. Little that i knew that was a big bait and switch and ended up having no cash back at all. I contacted them and told them that on their site was showing 10% cash back and nowhere on their site says otherwise. Their response was to read the privacy and policy of the site i bought from and not theirs. I think this is very misleading since they are the one providing the service of giving me 10% cash back and not the site i bought from. For me this is a big deal false advertisement and i think people should be well aware of this scam on this site.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Rob, thanks for your feedback! While we wish that all merchants would offer flat cash back rates, many of them have very specific terms and exclusions based on what you purchase. These terms are determined completely by the merchant. To check for terms and exclusions, all you need to do is click the 'i' icon on the Shop Now button. Any terms that we know about will be listed there. I've pasted below the terms that AirBnb has listed on their store page.

'10% standard cash back for hosts only, on booked listing amount when guest checks in. Hosts must create listing after clicking through Giving Assistant.'
johna1227
2/24/19

The biggest cashback scam website out there.. Didn't receive a single dime and none of my purchases were recorded. They didn't even respond to my claims even though I provided them with my receipts, screenshots, etc. Find some other site that offers less cashack but reliable..

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi John, can you let me know the email on your Giving Assistant account? I can personally take a look into this!
sabinef5
2/14/19

NONE OF THE COUPONS WORKS ! really this site shouldn't even exist ! it's such a big disappointment and what it's the point ???

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Sabine, our coupon codes are aggregated from all over the internet, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store. Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back. Let us know if you have any other feedback!
mokhtarm2
2/10/19

After I registered in Givining assistant they give me 5$ as a gift and after I completed many purchased I reach 5.99$ then the giving assistant Help me to get it soon.
the main features of this site that they pay weekly :D and for every refer you will get 5$. No limited time. 3.5% for aliexpress and 2% for ebay
Regist through my link and get 5$

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Mokhtar, glad to hear you're enjoying Giving Assistant!
mirandaw36
2/4/19

can't log in the account with a system error message no matter how many times that I reset the password. never received the cash back even the purchase in made when the button is active! Don't be tempted even they give a higher cash back. If you don't actually receive it, it means nothing.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Hi Miranda, are you still having issues logging in? We'd be happy to help, if so!
jasonr334
1/18/19

Surprised this site is only 2.5 stars. My opinion 1) easiest to use 2) excellent support 3) most consistent CASH back, and lastly if your a member you get an extra 2%

Ive been getting checks from Giving assistant on average $100 each week! And almost $6,500 since I became a member. I was able to earn a ton just by installing the browser add on so they can track my purchases, and then doing what I was already doing... shopping online.

So if you ask me, this is a close to a money tree as your going to get. If you like free money I would highly recommend checking this site out.

Response from Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative
Glad to hear that you're loving Giving Assistant, Jason!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Giving Assistant is a proud Certified B Corp and we genuinely believe the best businesses in the world will be the best businesses for the world. Our shopping rewards platform is the easiest way to save money and give back to nonprofits for free. Shoppers can earn cash back and find the latest coupon codes from over 3,000 trusted brands and have the option to choose from over 1.2 million charitable organizations to donate a portion of their cash back earnings. We also offer a free browser extension that will conveniently send cash back alerts and automatically scan multiple coupon codes at checkout so shopping journeys can start directly on our partnered brand sites. We are a mission driven, for-profit company and aim to have a positive social impact across the globe. Right now we are focused on bettering our product for our shoppers, advertising partners, and nonprofit partners every single day. This includes improving reliability of our browser extension, creating a more streamlined process for nonprofits, and always providing the best customer service for our shoppers. Let us know if you have further questions!

By Alison E.

Yes, since 2012 in the San Francisco office https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-shopping/giving-assistant-inc-in-san-francisco-ca-364003

By Todd C.

Hi Kimberly! Thanks for reaching out. You can contact hello@givingassistant.org or message us on Twitter or Facebook through a private message. Please let us know which store you were shopping at and what the concern is. Thanks so much!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Becca, thank you so much for contacting us. Please email us at hello@givingassistant.org and we will be happy to help you!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Andria - Thanks for letting us know! Our coupon codes are aggregated from all over the internet, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store and are pushed to the top of the store page. Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact hello@givingassistant.org.

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

go to icq and search groups such as fullz,carding,cc ,etc. and there r several ppl to buy ur cards only and only if u r legit and they too. but be careful from rippers

By sssswc w.

Questions? Get answers from the GivingAssistant.org staff and other customers.

9 Photos for GivingAssistant.org