GivingAssistant.org

GivingAssistant.org has a consumer rating of 3.85 stars from 68 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GivingAssistant.org also ranks 14th among Coupons sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Western Union told me I could call their Customer Service the next day to get it applied.
How would you rate GivingAssistant.org?

“Great Service!”

Doris K.
1/20/20

GIving Assistant is so helpful in raising funds for our non-profit Native American Marriage Enhancement. They also process their funds quickly.

“Pizza Hut Coupons Worthless”

Dennis B.
3/21/20

I tried quite a few of the Pizza Hut coupons this evening, all that were verified and supposedly successful minutes before. None of them worked when I applied them. Waste of time. Got one from Groupon.

customer service (12)
dorisk40
January 20th, 2020
They also process their funds quickly.
christien7
November 28th, 2019
Love the customer service reps here. The are kind, accommodating, and patient. I love that shopping through Giving Assistant allows me to support non profit organizations I care about because they let you add organizations to their list.
dianeb886
January 16th, 2020
This is the best site to use when shopping online. It's so easy to search for the store you want and then find all the best deals for that store. And when you purchase online a percentage of your total goes to the charitable organization of your choice. It's a Win / Win!
susang918
December 3rd, 2019
I and my chosen charity, Basset Buddies Rescue of Texas have each gotten back close to $900 by starting at GA or using the GA button on Chrome. Customer service is great.
dennisb484
March 21st, 2020
alexandera103
November 24th, 2019
All contacts with the staff were very helpful. I really appreciate quick response and careful looking at the problem with cash back based on slow response from sponsor company. Giving Assistant people - Alison, Amanda, Sarah, Debora - are really great examples of 5-star Customer Service.
chrisc1248
December 5th, 2019
I received a quick reply that resolved concerns and answered my questions! This is a great site! Thank you!
bethm276
December 5th, 2019
Such wonderful customer service. And so nice that some of the money goes to charity of your choice.
irinaf11
November 27th, 2019
I have been with giving assistant for 5 years and constantly earn extra money from shopping online. I compare giving assistant with other earn money websites and giving assistant is always a winner. They offer simplest way to make extra $$. A customer service is also very helpful. Giving assistant also offers discount promo codes and coupons. Keep it up Giving Assistant!
jasonr334
January 18th, 2019
Surprised this site is only 2.5 stars. My opinion 1) easiest to use 2) excellent support 3) most consistent CASH back, and lastly if your a member you get an extra 2%

Ive been getting checks from Giving assistant on average $100 each week! And almost $6,500 since I became a member. I was able to earn a ton just by installing the browser add on so they can track my purchases, and then doing what I was already doing... shopping online.

So if you ask me, this is a close to a money tree as your going to get. If you like free money I would highly recommend checking this site out.
Alison E. – GivingAssistant.org Rep
Glad to hear that you're loving Giving Assistant, Jason!
joeh658
November 12th, 2019
I'm seriously confused by others saying they are scammers. Not true! I've been using them for almost 2 years and I have never had an issue. Whenever I have a problem not receiving my cashback, they are always willing to look into for me and even if it takes awhile to get resolved, they stay with it, keep me up to date and I have always received my cashback. Great customer service!!!
dingfeig
December 3rd, 2019
The response from the help team is very helpful and always on time. They are always online to solve your problems. Strong recommendation!
dorap28
November 10th, 2019
it's the best cash back website. i have purchase a pair of heels from Giuseppe Zanotti in the past. If you know Giuseppe Zanotti, they do not have any type of discount codes or discount available until the season is over ! Thanks to Giving assistant I was able to save !
pault386
September 5th, 2019
Giving Assistant has become my go to for cash back on on-line purchases. They cover more retailers and offer higher percentages than their major competitors. Their Customer Service Team is alway fast to respond to issues and work hard to ensure you, the user is satisfied! I have earned over $220 in the short time I've been using Giving Assistant! I definitely recommend Giving Assistant for anyone looking to save money on on-line purchases!
friendsofthelibraryj
March 15th, 2019
We have been please with both the dollars received when our patrons shopped with GivingAssistant-associated companies and the ease of the cashback program. It has worked well for our patrons who do not patronize AmazonSmile. If any group has found they did not receive a cashback, I can only assume none of the visitors to their site actually followed through to purchas
Alison E. – GivingAssistant.org Rep
Glad to hear you're enjoying Giving Assistant!
tobyk21
September 1st, 2019
I use Giving Assistant for all my shopping trips. They have the best cashback rates, and that allows me to donate to a worthy charity also. I did have to contact them recently on a saturday. Even though their chat system said they'd be back on Monday, I got a response within 10 minutes and the response was that my issue was resolved. I didnt have to explain, no questions asked. I recommend GA to anybody who asks.
catherinel120
December 5th, 2019
This is by far the easiest app for getting money back while shopping! You get access to it by just a click of a button and it doesn't have the multitude of exclusions other cashback programs have.
deirdrel14
September 26th, 2019
I happened to stumble upon this website when I was researching ways for Non-Profits to help raise funds in ways other than simply the standard "Beg for money" dance we get to do. I read through the site -- very easy to understand. I did a "test-run" to see how things would work -- "does it REALLY do that??" "Can you REALLY have money made just for purchasing at certain websites, etc." And -- poof! Yup! You can!!! I didn't see any "deposits" in my account right away so I emailed with that question. They got back to me RIGHT away and then --- FOLLOWED UP 3 more times in the weeks since!!! Just "checking in" to make sure all is going okay, etc. Very nice!!!!
robotj1
January 13th, 2020
IMHO: Deceptive practices. Expired coupons. You will waste your time. Suggest you stay away from this company.
aleksandrau2
November 3rd, 2019
It works, it's not a scam. Whenever I had a problem, like cashback not registering for some reason, I write to them and it gets resolved quickly, which is a maaajor plus. It's easy to use and I also like the doneting aspect of it.
alexandreap1
October 30th, 2019
I have been using Giving Assistant for over six months, and I am so glad that I started. I have saved over $200 by making my normal purchases through giving assistant. I also appreciate that Giving Assistant does not ask for any credit card information when making purchases.
derricko7
September 13th, 2019
I previously made a purchase on GivingAssistant that showed 12% cash back rate. When the cash back came in, it was only for 8%. I chatted with the customer service, and they responded by saying that they did not update the rate to 8% when it was supposed to be that, and they honored the higher cashback rate and top-up to make it 12%. I would definitely recommend working with GivingAssistant for all cashback purchases as they are credible and reliable. Thank you so much!
khanhl4
August 20th, 2019
Very good support. sometimes slow but the results are still as expected, trying to listen to customers more
adiellahg
December 12th, 2018
Been using this a few weeks, and have made about 15 different purchases since, all said cashback activated and yet nothing happens. the coupons don't work or are expired, and also, it doesnt give qualifying criteria. I don't know why I still struggled so long using this extension...
Alison E. – GivingAssistant.org Rep
Hi Adiellah, thanks for your feedback. We'd be happy to help figure out what could be going wrong here. If you haven't already, can you send us an email at help@givingassistant.org? That way we can look further!
chrisg610
October 27th, 2019
I have been using GA for some time now and have hardly ever had any hiccups. Cashback is posted, pending until payable and paid directly to my PayPal when the time comes. I recently had an issue where a large purchase was not credited and GA made it right. Thank you for being an outstanding business!

Giving Assistant is a proud Certified B Corp and we genuinely believe the best businesses in the world will be the best businesses for the world. Our shopping rewards platform is the easiest way to save money and give back to nonprofits for free. Shoppers can earn cash back and find the latest coupon codes from over 3,000 trusted brands and have the option to choose from over 1.2 million charitable organizations to donate a portion of their cash back earnings. We also offer a free browser extension that will conveniently send cash back alerts and automatically scan multiple coupon codes at checkout so shopping journeys can start directly on our partnered brand sites. We are a mission driven, for-profit company and aim to have a positive social impact across the globe. Right now we are focused on bettering our product for our shoppers, advertising partners, and nonprofit partners every single day. This includes improving reliability of our browser extension, creating a more streamlined process for nonprofits, and always providing the best customer service for our shoppers. Let us know if you have further questions!

By Alison E.
See more answers (2)

Yes, since 2012 in the San Francisco office https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-shopping/giving-assistant-inc-in-san-francisco-ca-364003

By Todd C.
See more answers (2)

Hi Kimberly! Thanks for reaching out. You can contact hello@givingassistant.org or message us on Twitter or Facebook through a private message. Please let us know which store you were shopping at and what the concern is. Thanks so much!

By Alison E.,

Hi Becca, thank you so much for contacting us. Please email us at hello@givingassistant.org and we will be happy to help you!

By Alison E.,

Hi Andria - Thanks for letting us know! Our coupon codes are aggregated from all over the internet, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store and are pushed to the top of the store page. Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact hello@givingassistant.org.

By Alison E.,

go to icq and search groups such as fullz,carding,cc ,etc. and there r several ppl to buy ur cards only and only if u r legit and they too. but be careful from rippers

By sssswc w.

They use fake coupons that they made up out of nowhere. Already talked to the website rep that i was trying to apply this to

By kayzelle s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the GivingAssistant.org staff and other customers.

Giving Assistant's mission is to transform everyday shopping into charitable giving. We are a Certified B Corp and shopping rewards platform that makes it easy for shoppers to both save money and give back for free. Based in San Francisco, California, we are a mission driven, for-profit company and aim to have a positive social impact across the globe.

Alison E.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GivingAssistant.org?

Have a question about GivingAssistant.org?