GivingAssistant.org reviews

535 Mission Street, 14th Floor
San Francisco, California 94105, United States

dorisk40
1/20/20
GIving Assistant is so helpful in raising funds for our non-profit Native American Marriage Enhancement.
They also process their funds quickly.
dianeb886
1/16/20
This is the best site to use when shopping online. It's so easy to search for the store you want and then find all the best deals for that store. And when you purchase online a percentage of your total goes to the charitable organization of your choice. It's a Win / Win!
robotj1
1/13/20
IMHO: Deceptive practices. Expired coupons. You will waste your time. Suggest you stay away from this company.
catherinel120
12/5/19
This is by far the easiest app for getting money back while shopping! You get access to it by just a click of a button and it doesn't have the multitude of exclusions other cashback programs have.
chrisc1248
12/5/19
I received a quick reply that resolved concerns and answered my questions! This is a great site! Thank you!
bethm276
12/5/19
Such wonderful customer service. And so nice that some of the money goes to charity of your choice.
dingfeig
12/3/19
The response from the help team is very helpful and always on time. They are always online to solve your problems. Strong recommendation!
susang918
12/3/19
I and my chosen charity, Basset Buddies Rescue of Texas have each gotten back close to $900 by starting at GA or using the GA button on Chrome. Customer service is great.
christien7
11/28/19
Love the customer service reps here. The are kind, accommodating, and patient. I love that shopping through Giving Assistant allows me to support non profit organizations I care about because they let you add organizations to their list.
irinaf11
11/27/19
I have been with giving assistant for 5 years and constantly earn extra money from shopping online. I compare giving assistant with other earn money websites and giving assistant is always a winner. They offer simplest way to make extra $$. A customer service is also very helpful. Giving assistant also offers discount promo codes and coupons. Keep it up Giving Assistant!
alexandera103
11/24/19
All contacts with the staff were very helpful. I really appreciate quick response and careful looking at the problem with cash back based on slow response from sponsor company. Giving Assistant people - Alison, Amanda, Sarah, Debora - are really great examples of 5-star Customer Service.
jhonatanl1
11/21/19
Personal altamente capacitado ayuda a usuarios muy atentos excelentes personas lo recomiendo me ayudaron muy rapidamente y se preocuparon en solucionar mi caso gracias
gracem196
11/15/19
I coulnd't be more thrilled with how seamless and easy Giving Assistant is for getting cash back on so many great shopping sites! Not only they they include many sites I already shop on, but have actively found other places to shop to get cash back. I couldn't be happier!
joeh658
11/12/19
I'm seriously confused by others saying they are scammers. Not true! I've been using them for almost 2 years and I have never had an issue. Whenever I have a problem not receiving my cashback, they are always willing to look into for me and even if it takes awhile to get resolved, they stay with it, keep me up to date and I have always received my cashback. Great customer service!!!
dorap28
11/10/19
it's the best cash back website. i have purchase a pair of heels from Giuseppe Zanotti in the past. If you know Giuseppe Zanotti, they do not have any type of discount codes or discount available until the season is over ! Thanks to Giving assistant I was able to save !
aleksandrau2
11/3/19
It works, it's not a scam. Whenever I had a problem, like cashback not registering for some reason, I write to them and it gets resolved quickly, which is a maaajor plus. It's easy to use and I also like the doneting aspect of it.
alexandreap1
10/30/19
I have been using Giving Assistant for over six months, and I am so glad that I started. I have saved over $200 by making my normal purchases through giving assistant. I also appreciate that Giving Assistant does not ask for any credit card information when making purchases.
chrisg610
10/27/19
I have been using GA for some time now and have hardly ever had any hiccups. Cashback is posted, pending until payable and paid directly to my PayPal when the time comes. I recently had an issue where a large purchase was not credited and GA made it right. Thank you for being an outstanding business!
azurea4
10/3/19
Giving Assistant tracks all of my purchase accurately. The payout is usually within a few days after the cash back is posted to your account. Best of all, it is automatic. Highly recommended!
yassere2
9/26/19
The best cashback website and the assistant is very great and I appreciate your hard work guys all of you
deirdrel14
9/26/19
I happened to stumble upon this website when I was researching ways for Non-Profits to help raise funds in ways other than simply the standard "Beg for money" dance we get to do. I read through the site -- very easy to understand. I did a "test-run" to see how things would work -- "does it REALLY do that??" "Can you REALLY have money made just for purchasing at certain websites, etc." And -- poof! Yup! You can!!! I didn't see any "deposits" in my account right away so I emailed with that question. They got back to me RIGHT away and then --- FOLLOWED UP 3 more times in the weeks since!!! Just "checking in" to make sure all is going okay, etc. Very nice!!!!
edwardp161
9/22/19
Had several interactions with support and they are always real people, and they always are quick to respond and really want to assist. Never have I had a complaint with this service! Great site, backed by great support!
derricko7
9/13/19
I previously made a purchase on GivingAssistant that showed 12% cash back rate. When the cash back came in, it was only for 8%. I chatted with the customer service, and they responded by saying that they did not update the rate to 8% when it was supposed to be that, and they honored the higher cashback rate and top-up to make it 12%. I would definitely recommend working with GivingAssistant for all cashback purchases as they are credible and reliable. Thank you so much!
pault386
9/5/19
Giving Assistant has become my go to for cash back on on-line purchases. They cover more retailers and offer higher percentages than their major competitors. Their Customer Service Team is alway fast to respond to issues and work hard to ensure you, the user is satisfied! I have earned over $220 in the short time I've been using Giving Assistant! I definitely recommend Giving Assistant for anyone looking to save money on on-line purchases!
plamena1
9/5/19
They are the best cashback company - which I trust! I am satisfied and know more of your stuff form the years of cooperation. Every time you respond to me on time. God bless you!
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Giving Assistant is a proud Certified B Corp and we genuinely believe the best businesses in the world will be the best businesses for the world. Our shopping rewards platform is the easiest way to save money and give back to nonprofits for free. Shoppers can earn cash back and find the latest coupon codes from over 3,000 trusted brands and have the option to choose from over 1.2 million charitable organizations to donate a portion of their cash back earnings. We also offer a free browser extension that will conveniently send cash back alerts and automatically scan multiple coupon codes at checkout so shopping journeys can start directly on our partnered brand sites. We are a mission driven, for-profit company and aim to have a positive social impact across the globe. Right now we are focused on bettering our product for our shoppers, advertising partners, and nonprofit partners every single day. This includes improving reliability of our browser extension, creating a more streamlined process for nonprofits, and always providing the best customer service for our shoppers. Let us know if you have further questions!

By Alison E.

Yes, since 2012 in the San Francisco office https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-shopping/giving-assistant-inc-in-san-francisco-ca-364003

By Todd C.

Hi Kimberly! Thanks for reaching out. You can contact hello@givingassistant.org or message us on Twitter or Facebook through a private message. Please let us know which store you were shopping at and what the concern is. Thanks so much!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Becca, thank you so much for contacting us. Please email us at hello@givingassistant.org and we will be happy to help you!

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

Hi Andria - Thanks for letting us know! Our coupon codes are aggregated from all over the internet, so sometimes they don't work. The "verified" deals will show you all of the best savings at that store and are pushed to the top of the store page. Additionally, don't forget you can also save hundreds every year by shopping at stores that offer cash back! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact hello@givingassistant.org.

By Alison E., GivingAssistant.org Representative

go to icq and search groups such as fullz,carding,cc ,etc. and there r several ppl to buy ur cards only and only if u r legit and they too. but be careful from rippers

By sssswc w.

Questions? Get answers from the GivingAssistant.org staff and other customers.

11 Photos for GivingAssistant.org