Ghds.co.uk

Ghds.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ghds.co.uk also ranks 8th among GHD sites.

How would you rate Ghds.co.uk?

“I recently bought some ghds from this website...”

Alice R.
1/29/10

I recently bought some ghds from this website and had a great experience, they arrived the next day and were a good price. I had to do alot of research as there are so many fake websites around selling ghds and I didn't want to get my fingers burnt (literally). After checking out the official site I found this company, good price and good service.

alicer1
January 29th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Ghds.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ghds.co.uk?

Have a question about Ghds.co.uk?