Karmin.ca

Karmin.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Karmin.ca are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Karmin.ca?

“order experience was terrible”

trista g.
4/12/20

I ordered an expensive hairdryer and straightener ($225 for the set) on March 30. their website claims that orders ship within 24 hours and from various countries (which included Canada and the US - I am from Canada). None of the countries listed were China. I emailed them on April 11 to see what the status of my order was and it hadn't even been shipped yet and their explanation was that it was coming from china and their shipping isn't like other countries. This seems super sketchy to me. I asked them to cancel and refund my money and the reply i got was "i tried to cancel but shipping is different from China your product is on its way". Two days later the shipping status has not been shipped. I think this website is a total scam although it appears professional.

tristag4
April 12th, 2020

Two days later the shipping status has not been shipped.

I think this website is a total scam although it appears professional.

Questions? Get answers from the Karmin.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Karmin.ca?

Have a question about Karmin.ca?