Head 2 Toe Beauty reviews

changdwk@yahoo.com

1 star

helend109
9/4/18

It is usually hard to find a shampoo for my hair. I have tried a lot of different brands. Often it happens that shampoo I asked makes my skin dry. I asked for advice at Head 2 Toe Beauty and made my order. I must confess it was a perfect choice. I don't know if it was a coincidence or really highly qualified experts. I was very pleased with the service and the product

allaa2
5/30/16

find decent glitter is not easy - there are so many bad ones, that will literally ruin your nails. I've had it before, so now I am very areful as to what I use on my nails. Head2toebeauty sells awesome glitter - I found some glitters I could not locate elsewhere. but mostly, they are of good quality and I can experiment on my nails without having any reservations. They are also doing a quick dispatch, so you get your stuff quickly. I recommend them

lisas94
2/24/14

fun site, I feel more beautiful ever time I browse it hehehe

ambert4
6/18/13

I love nail gels. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them. :)
This is the best service ever!

asfj
10/16/12

I LOVE this site! I just ordered for my second time, two days ago and it will be here tomorrow! I live all the way in GA, so a while away from IL, and the shipping doesn't take long at all. This is a really great site with SO MANY choices. I've mostly purchased china glaze nail polish, but I have also purchased some Color Club and nail accessories. The inventory these guys have is amazing. The China glaze collection go all the way back to the mid 2000's! I want to tell everyone about this site! I've never ever had a problem with customer service, although I've never needed it because it's so easy to google a swatch of a polish or a review and find out if you want it or not. The shipping rates are normal and so is the customer service. Don't go to sites like Transdesign or 828 or whatever it is..the fact that those 2 only tell you the shipping costs AFTER you give them your credit card info is waaaaay too sketchy for me.

fedupf
5/29/10

This is a really bad site if you are a polish addict who shouldn't be purchasing anymore polish.

I've never had a problem with these guys. If you only order one or two items shipping is high just like other copy cat sites but the prices are so cheap on the products you are able to order a good amount and shipping is worth it. Shipping never took long for me I had my package within a few days of ordering with nothing missing. Everything that comes is exactly as stated on the site. They do a wonderful job of packaging too. A whole box of polishes arrived with nothing broken because of their packing.

Another thing I like about this site is they tell you what shipping is up front. The other sites like it (like Transdesign and 8ty8) refuse to tell you shipping until AFTER you pay. Funny thing is they use the same shopping cart program Head2Toe uses so there really is no excuse. You should never pay for something until you know what you are being charged.

Anyway that's my experience with that site compared to others. It's a great site bur really bad if you are a Polish addict.

Questions? Get answers from the Head 2 Toe Beauty staff and other customers.

Head 2 Toe Beauty?