Review of Ghd compare

Glasgow, GLAS G1, GB
info@ghdcompare.com

jurgar
7/17/13

I was very disappointed too..they lied to me, that my order has been sent, i called them every day after one month waiting..they returned my money later, but after that i received some call from the bank, that some one tried to charge illegal my credit card from UK..i didn't buy anything from UK except girlznight..be careful..

emmak2
6/16/11

The other reviews on this site are all sounding very familiar! I bought a pair of hair straighteners from them which never arrived. When contacted (numerous times!) they were very evasive and eventually told me they would refund me. However, no money has been refunded so far. I am currently trying to chase this up as it really annoys me that they could get away with basically robbing me! I would advise anyone to avoid girlz night like the plague! I am only glad that my card has not been fraudulently used, as has been the case with some other customers of theirs.

shirleym3
3/10/11

Please take my advice and don't buy anything from this website. Don't be lured by the cheapness of their products. They are pretty sharpish to take your money, but don't hold your breath for your delivery! When they eventually answer your numerous emails, they fob you off with excuses - lost in post, another one sent, not in stock, the list goes on. If you're really unlucky you might find your card has been used fraudulently online, through other review sites I know this to be the case with other customers. Worst shopping experience online ever! AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chazneyb
2/23/11

I did not recieve confirmation of my order, the £5 for the product was never debited from my account and my order never arrived.

HOWEVER my debit card was declined when I went to the supermarket because my bank froze my account. They froze it because someone had attempted to buy something in America, and they had also used the account to pay several 02 phone bills.

This is the only website I have given my card details to this month.

Website needs closing down and the people behind it need investigating.

All the positive reviews on here are made up bull$#*! by the fraudgalent bastards running it.

julieh5
2/18/11

Just like many other people i purcahes an order for some cloud nine hair straighteners i have waited 2 weeks now and still no product. I have rang and emailed them countless times but am just wasting time they are fraudsters and stealing mechants. How would they like being ripped off!
I was told they have been dispatched how very likely! NOT

miriamb
12/30/10

Never have I ever had such a bad experience when shopping online. Not only do 'Gerry' and 'David' who maintain their online website refuse to answer the phone - they tell lies.
Girlznight.co.uk used the severe weather conditions as an excuse for their incompetence. Having paid for recorded delivery that is what I and certainty trading standards expect from any company, however 2 weeks later when the item I had ordered (and paid for) had not arrived, when asking for the tracking number I was informed by 'Gerry' that the item had not been sent by this method. Which was of course A LIE because the item had not been sent AT ALL.
With no other option but to demand a refund I was assured this had been put through and that I would be receiving my money back, here I am now still item-less and penniless.
I have wasted weeks of my time trying to chase up these bunch of con artists, so much so that they no longer answer my calls.
I warn anybody who is drawn in by their attractive prices NOT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE.

I WANT TO SEE THIS SITE SHUT DOWN.

jamies7
12/6/10

I have had the same problem as countless other people. They never shipped the product! I waited two weeks then emailed then, they said it must have been lost in the post and would send it again. Two weeks later and it still hadn't arrived. It was at this point I read the reviews of the site and realised I would never be getting my item.

Surprisingly it only took one email and they refunded my money straight away. However, I would not recommend that anyone else use them.

nancyr6
11/17/10

I am sorry to say that I have been charged 1100 pounds for a 11 pound hair product. they do not answer emails, and they do not return your money. The hair product has not been received either, though I can afford to loose 11 pounds, but not 1100...This is just sad.

oliviaa
10/19/10

I am a hairdresser. This is one of my best investments I have made. And the price is absolutely matchless. The customer service is one of the best I have dealt with as I purchase online a lot due to my handicap. Am really impressed with the store, it's layout and how easy it is to navigate around, the service and fast shipping. The styler in itself is a great buy for the price. Will be buying a couple more for my salon. 5 start rating to the store and product.

sharonc4
10/18/10

A very good sun screen product. The product claims to protect against ageing and wrinkles. I am not sure I see the results of that yet, only time will have to tell. But the cream itself works good. I use this exclusively when going for a swim. It is water resistant and non-sticky too. These are the best two results I have noticed. Good for people who swim a lot. Got if for a good price too. Thanks for the discounted price the store offers.

caseyb
10/18/10

Ordered the Lip Plumper only from www.girlznight.uk. I got the product within 2 days, delivered at my doorstep. But to my suprise, I found a lipstick along with the Lip Plumper which I never ordered. I called the customer service and they said it was a mistake, but asked me to go ahead and keep it. I was very uncomfortable with doing that, but they said it's okay and I ended up doing so. Am very satisfied with the product I bought and the one that I didn't too. I will be buying more of the two again now. Great customer service and good selling ethics.

svetlanam
10/18/10

Bought the faux lashes. They were better than expected. The product info on the site says each set can be used till upto five occasions but they work longer that that. I am using them for the seventh time now. Prices at this store are very very reasonable for the quality they offer. Fast shipping and good customer service. Will be buying more.

ramonag
10/18/10

This an ultimate set/ product for any fashion conscious woman. I love the pink color which is so girly girly. And all the accessories that come with the styler makes it complete and easy to store or carry around. Results are absolutely salon results. I love the fact that they donate to Breast Cancer awareness on every purchase. Love the styler. Great gift sets at girlznight.uk.

heyab
10/6/10

GIRLZNIGHT HAVE ROBBED ME! i bought a product of girlznight for 15£, but they have drawn 1500£ from my account. i've contacted them countless of times. i'm afraid i'll never see my money again. don't even know how it can happen, the only transaction i have aproved was for 15£ not 1500£. does anyone have an idea of what i can do. i'm from skandinavia, so i don't quite know who to contact in Glasgow about this sort of matter.

janh3
9/23/10

Terrible, order took 2 weeks to be delivered, arrived damaged then took nearly a month to get a refund and only then because they were threatened with legal action. DO NOT USE!

emmag
8/18/10

What an absolutely disgraceful company! I placed an order for GHD straighteners on 8th June 2010. After countless phone calls and emails, I still had not received these by July 1st and was going on holiday so desperately wanted to cancel the order. On arriving home from holiday 4 weeks later, there was a message that this order had not been cancelled and could I contact the office. I contacted the office on 30th July 2010 and demanded an immediate refund. It is now nearly 3 weeks later and after having some family problems I have realised that they have not refunded the product. I have had to take the issue to my card provider as I am now not prepared to deal with cowboy companies like this one.

unknownu1
4/23/10

In answer to all the comments below, please ring the salon directly on 0141 2376879 (only number that answers and you will get someone called Aileen) and ask to speak with Gerry McGuire. Demand a refund and advise you have spoken with citizens advice/trading standards. They are NOT allowed to keep you're money. They will tell you that royal mail have lost you're order and if you're lucky enough will tell you that they'll send it via FED EX....But if you're fed up just demand you're refund, they'll ask for you're card details (Name on card, Long number on front and Start Date) That do not need the CV2 number on the back. I hope this helps. I can safely say this worked for me, and i'll never use them again.

joannah1
4/22/10

placed my order for some ghd's on 8th of april, they took money on the 9th and im still waiting for my order to arrive 3 wks later !!! ive rung and emailed countless times. they tell you they have been despatched when they clearly have not. DO NOT ORDER FROM GIRLZNIGHT !! i will never use them again.

adrianr1
4/17/10

i agree with previous comments, two weeks since ordering still not received order or despatch notification despite in stock and quoting 2-3days

samp1
3/3/10

DONT EVERRR PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE... YOU HAVE TO CHASE THEM UP A LOT... AND HALF OF THEIRE PRODUCTS NEVERR ARRIVE.... ONLY AFTER PESTERING THEM SOO MANY TIMES DO YOU ACTUALLY RECIEVE YOUR ORDER.... STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE...

yeah, I just posted that exact same thing on that back pain website which I am sure you have seen as well. Almost humorous how many times they posted in a single day.

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the Ghd compare staff and other customers.

Ghd compare?