GhdRepair.co.uk

GhdRepair.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. GhdRepair.co.uk also ranks 21st among Hair Care sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I googled GHD repairs in my home town and Ion Originals came up with an address on an industrial estate I know well.
How would you rate GhdRepair.co.uk?

“Simply The Best”

Maxine E.
4/4/17

I sent my straighteners for repair on Friday and received them back today (Tuesday). They work like new now and I am so pleased. A brilliant service at a good price. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you Ion Originals!!

“I googled GHD repairs in my home town and Ion Originals...”

susan b.
10/1/13

I googled GHD repairs in my home town and Ion Originals came up with an address on an industrial estate I know well. No opening hours. The instructions stated to send to another town. On entering my GHD serial number (which I know is a fake) was told they could be repaired at a cost of £24.99. The site is also selling She straighteners so avoid them as well.

ghd repairs (3)
maxinee4
April 4th, 2017
angelinaw6
June 28th, 2017
Brilliant service from beginning to end, sent ghd's mon afternoon, had an email Tuesday afternoon to tell me what work had been done & that they were on their way back to me, they arrived Wednesday morning, packaged well in a nice heat protection pad & box, fantastic, would highly recommend
Thanks for your great service
annemarien1
November 7th, 2017
I posted my ghd's for repair on thursday and they were back (repaired) by Saturday. Amazing service! Cannot recommend too highly. Thank you very much!
susanb36
October 1st, 2013
lisad177
July 16th, 2017
Sent my straightners on the Thursday got them back on Saturday looking good as new. Definitely recommended.
anissaf3
March 16th, 2017
Wasn't sure about this but took the risk. My GHDs were fixed and put back in the post on the same day as they received them, received back 2 days later. All fixed and no issues. I was wary so wanted to share my good experience!
philipb25
February 15th, 2014
My wife had a fault with her ghd hair straighteners and sent them for repair to ion originals ltd (alnwick) this company also trades as ghd repairs. They failed to repair them properly twice! They then not only refunded the postage costs but sent a replacement which, although they said were refurbished, look brand new and work perfectly. This would explain why the adverse reviews on this website are few and pretty old. If the company fails to deliver they go to great lengths to rectify the problem. Phil Ball (15 February 2014)
jackiew3
November 18th, 2011
This company is useless, they took my money and didn't repair them!

AVOID at all costs, its a scam.

They sent them back to me and they were still broken, even though they had a sticker on them to say they had been tested.

Please don't waste you hard earned money on them.
grahamo5
January 21st, 2015
Superb turn around, wish all companies were this efficient! Sent the GHD's in by Special Delivery on Wednesday, repaired on Thursday, back on Friday - Brilliant!
ss103
July 24th, 2014
Absolutely amazing-thank you so much for your unbelievable service. My GHDs have been repaired and returned to me (beautifully packed and handy heat mat included) all within 48 hours of me posting them to you!! A massive well done and thank you. S Steele
jamiel3
March 24th, 2011
GHD Repairs at www.ghdrepair.co.uk provided amazing service and price. My GHD's were broken and so I found ghd repairs on a search engine. I went for them because they had some good reviews and they are run by a proper registered company, Ion Originals Ltd. Their ghd repairs service was a great value £19.95 and I sent them off on Monday morning and as promised they have a 48 hour turnaround. I received my ghds back in perfect working order on Wednesday morning. They came boxed, cleaned, tested and fully working. I even got a free heat proof mat thrown in! £19.95 was all I needed to pay and this included all the work, parts and returning them to me. You do not find many companies like this anymore, highly recomended! Well Done www.ghdrepair.co.uk

Questions? Get answers from the GhdRepair.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GhdRepair.co.uk?

Have a question about GhdRepair.co.uk?