This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ghd-outlet.net

Ghd-outlet.net

Ghd-outlet.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ghd-outlet.net ranks 15th among GHD sites.

How would you rate Ghd-outlet.net?

“Placed an order through secure banking but order number...”

LISA L.
12/29/09

Placed an order through secure banking but order number was not received. Email then sent to *******@gmail.com. Answer "there isn't an order, I have checked our account and found the payment hadn't completed. If you still want the products please try again". So I did (trusting fool). I then got an order number and sent another email to check this had gone through. Answer "will check it for you soon. Many thanks, have a nice day". 10 days later nothing, I checked my account and guess what the first payment had been taken and also the second payment had been taken too. Emailed again, answer none. I have called my credit card company and they are going to start investigating. PLEASE DO NOT order from this site.

lisal2
December 29th, 2009

lauraw1
August 28th, 2009

THIS SITE SELLS FAKE GHD'S, DO NOT WAST YOUR MONEY ON THIS RIP OFF RUBBISH!

stephanien
December 9th, 2009

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

FAKE! WASTE OF MONEY!

Questions? Get answers from the Ghd-outlet.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ghd-outlet.net?

Have a question about Ghd-outlet.net?