Gettransfer

Gettransfer has a consumer rating of 1.29 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Gettransfer also ranks 241st among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with Gettransfer are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Gettransfer?

“Promo Code”

Van E.
3/5/20

When booking your new transfer at GetTransfer.com now you can use PromoCode which will SAVE you 5% of the transfer cost! Promo Code : ELOGTR3

“Horrible experience”

Mohamed Z.
1/23/20

Recently I had a very bad experience with gettransfer. Initially with the carrier and then with the way that gettransfer customerservices been respond. Beside the early booking and payment the driver didn't showed up and I was about to mis my flight moreover i paid three times more for the on spot taxi, no proper feedback and action was taken by gettransfer management They are totally unreliable and no responsibility Not recommended at all

mohamedz25
January 23rd, 2020
They are totally unreliable and no responsibility
Not recommended at all
steveo587
April 15th, 2020
Gettransfer.com is a scam! They do not honour their contracts and when you legitimately cancel your reservation months in advance they refuse to refund the money, although no service was rendered. They come up with new rules that was not communicated and the interaction with their staff is highly unprofessional. For your own good, avoid them at all cost.
usmanm14
April 11th, 2020
Do NOT rely on this service .. no taxi will turn up .. been told I would get my refund between 5-28 days and now its been more than 28 days and they have no clue and finance department are not aware of this.
I rang them up today and they are saying they cannot they can't give the refund because of the covid 19 I mean what the hell .. what has that got to do with anything.. complete nutters and SCAMMERS
maxm238
May 15th, 2020
FakeTransfer does not pay carriers, there is no return of money to clients, there is no service. Don 't give them your credit card details! The class action had been commenced. If you worked with them in the United States or Canada, file a complaint with the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure immediately.
lorenzop11
November 15th, 2019
I booked a transfer from the hotel to the airport in Thailand. 5 hours before the pick-up time I got a message form the driver that he had been in an accident and could not make it. Reading other reviews, these drivers get into accidents quite frequently! So I had to make alternative arrangement in emergency.
I am only giving the second star, because they refunded me the money in full without any hassle and apologised.
marior110
January 16th, 2020
I had agreed a pickup time and the driver did not show up. I think this tells it all! Obviously I was refused refund, with the claim that I had changed the pickup time, which is simply false. I supplied the so-called QA service with evidence of this with no result. I ended up taking a taxi which is cheaper and much quicker. Stay away.
hazela22
March 4th, 2020
THESE MAGGOTS DOES NOT EITHER PAY THE DRIVER OR REFUND THE CLIENTS ,,, KEEP OFF STAY SAFE , THEY ARE THE BIGGEST SCAM OF THE DECADE , KINDLY AVOID THEIR SERVICES , BETTER LOCAL TAXI , WHERE YOU TAKE A TRIP AND PAY CASH ,, MARK MY WARNING
vane14
March 5th, 2020
garyg525
May 12th, 2020
I booked a transfer from Switzerland to Italy and they charged my credit card in full at time of booking for 847 Euros. We had to cancel our trip due to the COVID-19 outbreak since travel bans prevented us from getting to Europe from the USA. We cancelled our trip well within the cancellation window and now it's been two months waiting for our refund. Last time I called, they said they will not provide a refund until the epidemic is over which means I'll probably never see my refund. I wouldn't doubt that they are in the process of filing for bankruptcy. They did not provide the service, but they kept the money. DON'T BOOK WITH THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!!
azedineh
May 1st, 2020
Once your money is committed, you will never get it back. They will always find an excuse to detain him and defraud you. I should have been reimbursed after canceling the transaction by scrupulously following the contractual procedure. Gettransfer is committed by email to my reimbursements being made within a month at the most ... After waiting, by relaunching them, I discover that the conditions have changed, the health situation giving alibi to all overruns, and that my payments will not be made as stipulated and that my money is unduly withheld and becomes a credit with them which constitutes a manifest theft since violating the contractual conditions and the written commitments. I put at your disposal all the evidence and writings of this deception.
Run away and watch your money.
kylel184
May 14th, 2020
Gettransfer.com is an unethical company! They do not honour their contracts and when you legitimately cancel your reservation months in advance they refuse to refund the money, although no service was rendered. They come up with new rules that was not communicated and the interaction with their staff is highly unprofessional. For your own good, avoid them at all cost.

They hide behind the clause below in their terms which is unethical and possibly illegal.
1.3. The Company reserves the right to change or modify this Agreement at any time and in its sole discretion and with no prior notice. A new version of this Agreement shall come into effect when posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Service, the User confirms his acceptance of the revised Agreement. The Company encourages the Users to review the Agreement frequently to ensure that the User understands the terms and conditions that apply when he uses the Service. If the User does not agree to the revised Agreement, the User may not use the Service.

Tip for consumers: Dont

zajicz
April 4th, 2020
Never use Gettranfer, this is obviously fraud company. I've just read many reviews describing fraudulent behavior... too late. Their driver canceled at the last moment and now I'm waiting 6 weeks for refund....
charleneg49
December 28th, 2019
Please don't use this company!

I booked a ride for a return trip to the airport. Their own staff confirmed the driver would attend with no issues on their FB messenger. On the morning of my flight, I contacted them again as the driver did not arrive (I also contacted them overnight through the '24' hour online chat, to double-check) only to be told the driver would not be coming and did not confirm the order! I was left rushing to get a taxi which cost me a lot more both in time and stress, I could have missed my flight had it not been delayed.

They then proceeded to take THREE weeks to refund my money. I was told by their customer services to attach my taxi receipt for reimbursement but of course, this never came. I would never ever use them again and strongly suggest you don't either.
jail6
April 26th, 2020
if you dont like be forever in the waiting in the airport dont get this company , is a fake i was waiting two time when i arrive and the last day , nearly to lossing my flight becasuse the driver never arrived
benjaminm201
February 1st, 2020
I have booked many services with them, but after the last service, I will never use this service again.

If you ever book a transfer, make sure to book a service where the provider really understand their business and take care of the customers. If there is an issue, GetTransfer do not know what happened and they just trust the taxi driver. This will damage you and you will never get your money back.

I booked the service 2 weeks in advance for a relative asking for a driver who could bring a tag name as my relative hadn't access to mobile network in that country. The service was accepted. But the taxi driver didn't appear.

My relative -who didn't speak the language- after 1.5h waiting was desperated and took another taxi.That taxi cost her 130 as the taxi driver tricked her.

Now, GetTransfer states that the service was done -with no real proof of the taxi driver- and they do not refund the cost that I paid in advance.

The total cost of the taxi was 160 plus a lost of face with my relative.
bobo123
May 23rd, 2020
I am a travel agent and made the mistake of referring this company to clients. Due to this pandemic my clients how to cancel their trip. The company still has their money yet will not refund it even though they sent me emails stating that they would. They keep telling people that they don't know when the refunds can be made but they're stealing money. If they took money from customers did not use it that money should be in an escrow account to be able to reimburse immediately. There is no excuses for them to keep someone's money that is not theirs. It shows that they're spending people's money long before it should go to actual vendors. They are not paying the people that do the work for them and they are not refunding the customers the money who is keeping and getting all of that money? This company does not care about people and their actions are proving to be a Potentially illegal. I would never use or recommend this company to anyone.

I would say SCAM. Dont use them for anything. They will keep your money and provide poor service or no service

By Kyle L.