Review of GetResponse

sales@getresponse.com
2018 Customer choice award

jurif
7/2/18

Good company perfect for beginners.Some times you can get it with discount to find your coupon code search in Google: GetResponse peakget

elianet
10/10/17

GetResponse is by far the worst company

GetResponse is by far the worst company Ive come across. They dont live up to their name. They sell the service of getting response but they are not responsive at all - especially when it comes to issues. They have very UNFAIR subscription policy that does not refund their customers. Example: subscription charged by GetResponse on June 1st for the whole month of June. But then, you dont want that service anymore. After they charged your card on June 1st, and you want to refund it after you found out that youve been charged and you dont want to continue their service, they will not entertain your request no matter how many emails you write to their support, message them on Facebook or elsewhere. Is it utterly unfair for a company to take your money for the service not provided but obviously this company doesnt think so. Daylight robbery! Totally unprofessional & unethical.

roberto434
Robert O.
11/5/16

Not all autoresponders are definitely created equal. And GetResponse stands out exceptionally! It is very easy to use and even if you have problems, the live chat is right there at your service. The customer support and service is very polite and helpful as well. Also support is located directly in Canada and they have a good reputation. There are many other great features as well besides the autoresponder, like capture page builders and other services. A great price for a great service/product!

susann206
Susan N.
9/16/16

There are two things that I find exceptional within' GetResponse. The first thing is the fact that there is 24/7 LIVE CHAT! That means WHENEVER I can't figure something out, can't find something, have a random question, need help, ANYTHING - all I have to do is click on the live chat tab at the bottom left of the page and BOOM! I have a live representative at my fingertips to help within' 5 seconds! No waiting! The second thing that I love are the features available withinthe Newsletter creation process! There are tons of templates, but even with just a blank, PLAIN, template, once you go in to create your actual newsletter, there are so many user friendly, EASY, ways to create a beautiful newsletter with drag & drop features! :)

alexf81
Alex F.
8/6/16

Get Response is a really good CRM. It makes managing my e-mails and newsletters pretty easy. The ability to preview what my newsletters will look like via mobile is AWESOME! I love the analytics features. I find their training and FAQs very valuable. I also find the Customer Service team to be really helpful.

dorothyo7
Dorothy O.
7/18/16

I like the different forms and tools that Get Response has. Especially the Autoresponders, email pop ups, and the exit popup. These help us to gather new clients and retain current clients. I like that I am able to schedule when the emails go out - that way I can setup several emails and schedule them throughout the month.

bobt91
Bob T.
4/1/16

I love the features of Get Response. The landing pages and forms are easy to use and implement. It is one of the only list managers that you can turn off the opt-in verification so you can migrate your list to GR without having to put people through another "click here" email to get them onto your list, which they have most likely already done once and could be very annoying to have to do again. I just need to send out two newsletters to my list each week and be able to create landing pages and forms that convert. GR does all of this for me.

tonyk50
Tony K.
1/23/16

GetResponse is easy to use and simple to implement. Their system makes it simple for a small business owner to build a list, communicate effectively, and create sales opportunities. It's a great value for the features and support, and a good introduction to email marketing.

paulm353
Paul M.
12/25/15

I have been using get response for over two years. I really like the perfect timing feature that gets the email to the customer when they are most likely to open it. The ptice was good for our company. We were just getting into email marketing and the previous system we used was harder to set up and get going.

kevink33
10/22/13

I was using constant contact as our email marketing solution for years but it was becoming too expensive. I tried out Getresponse and what I didn't like was the lack of customizable options compared to constant contact. If you need to really change the look of your email, then I do not think this is the best option. What I did like about getresponse was that had inbox preview. You can see what the email will look like using different emails like gmail, yahoo, outlook, etc. Price is good if you have a very high volume. For us we went back to constant contact.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes getresponse is very good and has all the good features in less price do check detailed review of getresponse here http://talkersreview.com/reviews/getresponse-review.php

By cally r.
Questions? Get answers from the GetResponse staff and other customers.

5 Photos for GetResponse