Gardener's Supply Company reviews

Tel: 1-888-833-1412
hollyrs@gardeners.com

sherreeb1
5/29/18

The product quality is poor based on the price, shipping is excessively high, and to add insult on top of it you have to pay shipping to return. Would not order from them again.

barbarab231
4/25/17

I ordered the rooster and blue bird solar lights. They arrived quickly and packed with care. Both solar lights are bright and beautiful and a welcome addition to my garden. The salesperson who took my order was polite and helpful. No hesitation here...I highly recommend these products.

lamarc10
3/24/15

As a reviewer previously noted, there really isn't anything new here. But like a chef who takes ingredients we are well familiar with and combines them to give us a new experience, so too does Maxwell.

jenniferh75
12/7/14

We ordered several grow lights for our plants they have worked just as well if not better than the grow lights we bought at home depot which cost 3 times as much.

mariai17
6/12/14

The gardeners tomato fertilizers save my tomatoes this year due to the drought we were having and bad weather conditions.

lindaw73
6/6/14

They have some really unique pest control solutions for your garden that I didn't find elsewhere. We had a big insect/mouse problems and solved it using gardeners

nancyp40
5/15/14

Gardeners had some wonderful solar lights and solar powered planters that really helped make our garden usable even in the evening. They all worked perfectly.

mikeg36
4/22/12

This site is a gem. This very able company is employee owned and extremely responsive to customer concerns. They occasionally feature a surprise bargain. The web site is well managed and has a blog. They've been involved in community education and surprisingly national education on community-based gardening issues(NYC's rooftop gardening, particularly). I've ordered items from this site and always quickly received their products.

Questions? Get answers from the Gardener's Supply Company staff and other customers.

Gardener's Supply Company?