Review of OneGreenWorld

OneGreenWorld reviews

Tel: 1-877-353-4028

thomass558
9/5/18

I think it,s awsome that more and more people boyh young and old are starting to understand that our resources are finite and must be at the core of a new age ,also ithink that the younger generation kmows that before we can enter into aquarious we will gothrough a time of conciquence that will lead to the hold outs being affected by everthing that accurs doring this process leaving them know choice but to get on board .I commend you my freind .Don,t forget spread the word evey chance you get

jiml46
5/15/14

The five star rating is in comparison to other mail order nurseries.
A couple years ago I began buying my first plants through mail order nurseries, and this was the very first. I bough a few hundred dollars worth of plants from them. I was not very impressed when they arrived, because they were smaller than the potted plants at local nurseries and still the same price.
I had an even lower opinion of One Green World when at least half of the plants I bought from them died within the first 6 months. I was mad. I wrote them letters, and they wrote back. Then nothing from them for about 2 months. Then out of the blue I got an email from them saying that they had decided to issue a partial refund (which they did).
I have since learned that the bare-root plants from all mail order nurseries are generally smaller and have a much lower survival rate (at least for me) than potted plants from local nurseries. Other mail order companies I complained to ignored me completely.
If One Green World has a variety you want that your local nursery doesn't, they are much better than some other mail order nurseries.

Questions? Get answers from the OneGreenWorld staff and other customers.

OneGreenWorld?