Garden & Table

Garden & Table has a consumer rating of 1 star from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Garden & Table ranks 339th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Garden & Table?

“Lowlife scamming thieves!”

A L.
10/8/20

Like everyone else, I unfortunately made a purchase through this company, after Anita Holcombe advised me shipping would be $40. After a week or so of no emails and my products not being shipped, I contacted her only to be told that the shipping had now gone up to $84. I then replied again only to be told the shipping had somehow gone right up to $124! I checked with another seller, selling the same items and was told they would ship for less than $20! Upon questioning Anita on this, she then told more lies and immediately advised she was refunding my order. These were nothing more than lies and stalling tactics. 4 and a half weeks later, she no longer replies to my emails and I am out of pocket $185. My credit card company is currently chasing her for this as I have all the email proof. Don't buy anything from these people, they don't have any stock, they tell lies and take your money, and you won't receive a thing! Beware. Anita and Mike Holcombe from Garden & Table are nothing but scammers!

al322
October 8th, 2020

Beware. Anita and Mike Holcombe from Garden & Table are nothing but scammers!

jm908
January 2nd, 2020

Placed an order for a custom metal garden arbor and after about 8 weeks (their production time) I followed up about the custom color they promised they could do. That's when they sent me another invoice, although I had already paid them. They stopped replying to my emails/on line chats for a while then I insisted on a refund, to which they agreed. They did not do it. Since I had their promise to refund in an email, my credit card company refunded me and is going after them.

jasons1134
January 23rd, 2020

I ordered an Eiffel Tower replica in 2018 and was given plenty of excuses for delays, but only after spending a lot of time trying to contact them. I finally cancelled over a year later and they said they would issue a refund. I'm still waiting.

keithm432
April 17th, 2020

Scam! We ordered a metal wall planter. We were told it was sold out and in production. We have had correspondence via texts/chats but can't even speak to anybody or even chat. Beware!

tracyh299
December 25th, 2020

I ordered an item to be delivered as a gift, the order was placed a month before Christmas. The item was never delivered, and I can't get anyone to respond to my requests for contact. Now I'm not only out the money that I paid for the item and shipping, but I look like a heel for not sending my elderly relatives a Christmas gift.

Tip for consumers:
Find another site that offers your product, as this site is unreliable.

Products used:
None -- the item was never delivered to the intended recipient.

breap3
November 22nd, 2019

I ordered a beautiful bed from this website, they delayed shipping for 10 months then said they needed to issue a refund, I have still not received a refund, now it has been 12 months!. They give all sorts of excuses. They are a scam. If you actually want the item, don't buy from Garden & Table.

sandral714
September 1st, 2020

I placed an order with them and never got it and when I tried to contact them they were never there and never answered any of my texts or emails. NEVER NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

These people are scammers. They will take your money and not send anything. Once you question them they will say they will refund you and that is the last you will hear from them and you won't get your money back.

By A L.