Review of FXVPS

FXVPS reviews

support@fxvps.pro

brixh3
9/17/19

Haven't face any security breach or data licking. Found it very much reliable for my trade in Forex.

kabirp2
9/13/19

I ordered their basic package for only 3.99$ USD per month and running 2 MT4 for almost 8 months. Very good support and response. Really appreciate their service at this rate!

michaelc1764
7/8/19

I purchased a vps from here a little while back. I soon realized the vps package I purchased wasn't the package I paid for it was a cheaper package on the site. I contacted support was super respectful simply asked for a refund or some money back they said no even though it was they're error. The rep disrespected me called me a bad human was swearing at me and told me not to ever come back (like I would)

filipeb5
7/2/19

I have serious issue with FXVPS.pro in 29/06/2019. Initially my VPS went down at weekend for more than 24 hours and I could not log in to manage my EAs. I discovered by luck that my server went down, they did not alert me about this. I opened a ticket and they said that are updating network and in next hours the vps will be active again. The time passed and the markets opened. I stayed 11 hours after opening markets and no EA managing my account from VPS. After 11 hours they request my password to fix the VPS. At this time, I got out from it and contracted another VPS provider. In the page "terms and conditions", they state "99.99% Availability Guarantee". It´s a lie. They don´t guarantee nothing and did not refund the paid value me when broken their Guarantee. So, I was impaired and alert everyone to stay away from them.

ericb211
2/23/18

Windows Server Evaluation Version
Poor latency, 8x slower then mentioned on website.
No responding on tickets and email

smithd13
7/18/17

I was looking for cheap rate VPS package. Suddenly I found FxVPS.pro website, i saw 1 GB Ram VPS at 6.9$ only. This is really affordable price for me. I want to continue this VPS for long term as the rate is acceptable. VPS speed and customer support was excellent. Quality is perfect.

Tip for consumers: Forex traders can use this VPS for mt4 hosting.

nickk71
7/8/17

Great VPS hosting server for mt4 hosting, EA hosting. I found 99% uptime on their VPS. I used their professional VPS server. This website is providing high performance VPS server with market comparative rate.

Tip for consumers: If you need very fast VPS performance, then you can choose it.

davidm631
5/2/17

I found quality VPS performance from FxVPS.pro. They are super with their VPS service. They provided me great customer service. I am satisfied with their VPS and like to continue more in future.

Tip for consumers: You will get professional VPS server from them

abq
5/1/17

their customer service in full quality and instant. I found very low price but good vps provider.Ultra Fast Forex Trading VPS
Pro Windows Fx VPS for EA Trading, Ctrader, Ultra Fast Execution .

thomasg96
4/29/17

FxVPS.pro is providing professional type VPS service. Their VPS provide ultra fast speed with powerful hardware. It supports all types of meta traders in Forex trading. I like their support team, they are dedicated to solve any technical problem.

Tip for consumers: If you need professional VPS service, then you can buy VPS from FxVPS.pro

Questions? Get answers from the FXVPS staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FXVPS