FXVPS

FXVPS has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 17 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FXVPS also ranks 61st among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate FXVPS?

“Best cheap vps”

Meraz H.
12/22/19

Nice performance with value pricing. Please do continue like this, you will have more customer in your business

“Dangerous VPS for traders”

Filipe B.
7/2/19

I have serious issue with FXVPS.pro in 29/06/2019. Initially my VPS went down at weekend for more than 24 hours and I could not log in to manage my EAs. I discovered by luck that my server went down, they did not alert me about this. I opened a ticket and they said that are updating network and in next hours the vps will be active again. The time passed and the markets opened. I stayed 11 hours after opening markets and no EA managing my account from VPS. After 11 hours they request my password to fix the VPS. At this time, I got out from it and contracted another VPS provider. In the page "terms and conditions", they state "99.99% Availability Guarantee". It´s a lie. They don´t guarantee nothing and did not refund the paid value me when broken their Guarantee. So, I was impaired and alert everyone to stay away from them.

merazh
December 22nd, 2019
mogad
December 17th, 2019
One of my friends told me about vps and referred me to this site.Most budget friendly VPS I have come across yet.
renatabb
December 10th, 2019
I have used their vps service for a long time and migrated into their server plan. Their server is incredibly faster than vps but slightly costlier.
devitor
December 4th, 2019
I was not satisfied with their service plan, decided to drop it. They partially gave my back my payment. I am considering full payment back, not partial.
adamc320
October 18th, 2019
I am shouting out here because I think this would be better if they have some sort of one click control panel option or app. So that I can quickly check my vps to know whether it is running or not.
valjind
October 7th, 2019
Recently I have upgraded my vps plan to another because of my extra need. I thought I might lose my data on my previous server. Within 20 minute they just migrated my all stuff to another wow.
evrac
October 2nd, 2019
I am a newbie to vps. I had a lot of problem while using it. Many times, I have contacted them for many issues but now I realized how silly I was. But still they never lost patience with me. Great customer experience indeed.
brixh3
September 17th, 2019
Haven't face any security breach or data licking. Found it very much reliable for my trade in Forex.
kabirp2
September 13th, 2019
I ordered their basic package for only 3.99$ USD per month and running 2 MT4 for almost 8 months. Very good support and response. Really appreciate their service at this rate!
michaelc1764
July 8th, 2019
I purchased a vps from here a little while back. I soon realized the vps package I purchased wasn't the package I paid for it was a cheaper package on the site. I contacted support was super respectful simply asked for a refund or some money back they said no even though it was they're error. The rep disrespected me called me a bad human was swearing at me and told me not to ever come back (like I would)
ericb211
February 23rd, 2018
Windows Server Evaluation Version
Poor latency, 8x slower then mentioned on website.
No responding on tickets and email
nickk71
July 8th, 2017
Great VPS hosting server for mt4 hosting, EA hosting. I found 99% uptime on their VPS. I used their professional VPS server. This website is providing high performance VPS server with market comparative rate.

Tip for consumers: If you need very fast VPS performance, then you can choose it.

davidm631
May 2nd, 2017
I found quality VPS performance from FxVPS.pro. They are super with their VPS service. They provided me great customer service. I am satisfied with their VPS and like to continue more in future.

Tip for consumers: You will get professional VPS server from them

smithd13
July 18th, 2017
I was looking for cheap rate VPS package. Suddenly I found FxVPS.pro website, i saw 1 GB Ram VPS at 6.9$ only. This is really affordable price for me. I want to continue this VPS for long term as the rate is acceptable. VPS speed and customer support was excellent. Quality is perfect.

Tip for consumers: Forex traders can use this VPS for mt4 hosting.

thomasg96
April 29th, 2017
FxVPS.pro is providing professional type VPS service. Their VPS provide ultra fast speed with powerful hardware. It supports all types of meta traders in Forex trading. I like their support team, they are dedicated to solve any technical problem.

Tip for consumers: If you need professional VPS service, then you can buy VPS from FxVPS.pro

abq
May 1st, 2017
their customer service in full quality and instant. I found very low price but good vps provider.Ultra Fast Forex Trading VPS
Pro Windows Fx VPS for EA Trading, Ctrader, Ultra Fast Execution .
filipeb5
July 2nd, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FXVPS staff and other customers.

Get Professional Forex VPS Hosting in cheap price , Best Forex Windows VPS for MT4, EA Trading, C-trader, Ultra Low Latency From the Brokers servers in cheap & resonable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FXVPS?

Have a question about FXVPS?