Furnituredirectltd.co.uk

Furnituredirectltd.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Furnituredirectltd.co.uk?

“I bought a lovely wardrobe quite a lot cheeper than...”

David L.
7/17/13

I bought a lovely wardrobe quite a lot cheeper than elsewhere on the web, it arrived on time and was brought in by a couple of very friendly chaps. It was a big expense for us and we had saved for a while but the process was made very easy, we were kept up to date with the order progress and i love the final product, it was just want i wanted. I would be happy to recommend this website to everyone. Thank you.

davidl95
July 17th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Furnituredirectltd.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furnituredirectltd.co.uk?

Have a question about Furnituredirectltd.co.uk?