FreshwaterSystems reviews

Tel: 877-335-3339
Orders@FreshWaterSystems.com

shaned136
12/28/18

Very bad service and worse customer service.
My contract finish and they supposed to refund my deposit every month is required to ordered 5btl most of the month I keep buying 10bottle more than what they required. Been 4 years with this company. When come to refund deposits then all the reasons they said. Just not to give ur deposit, ( outstanding payment for year 2017 which I had pay all coz if u have Credit to clear they stop sending me to my previous ordered and send letter for outstanding amount)

davidt600
8/17/18

I order 3x of one single part. I only got one of them correct, the other two were wrong sizes. Called to get one shipped out before Monday. For some reason, "There are zero callers ahead of you and an expected wait time of 0 mins", yet it took them 10 mins to answer my call. Customer service rep had no interest in helping. Had to fight her for a refund. Absolutely ridiculous. As someone who works in the water industry, I will NEVER use or recommend this site to anyone.

Response from Tracy K., FreshwaterSystems Representative
Dear Sir, I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I also would like to thank you for your feedback regarding our messaging on the phone system. Your comments help us to meet our goal of exceeding expectations throughout your experience with Fresh Water Systems. We are looking into this and hope to have this resolved quickly. You will see a refund on your account in the amount of $ 21.37. I hope you will consider giving Fresh Water another chance in the future. Our hope is to satisfy all your future water filtration needs on your next order with us.
frankh210
7/27/18

Terrible service. Ordered 1.5 week and still didn't get the order. Emailed them and never responded to my email, then i called them to find out the part is not available. Never doing business with this company. I ordered thru Amazon and they will deliver in 2 days with cheaper prices.

gerardd19
4/12/18

I had ordered a 1 gallon jug and it had a piece missing. I contacted fresh water systems and they sent a replacement no questions asked and excellent quality product

joec248
3/24/18

Purchased the TANK SANITIZATION KIT FOR RO SYSTEMS (SANI-101). It comes with 4 plastic couplings that are screwed on with a metal nut. I screw 3 of the 4 metal nuts over the plastic threaded couplings just fine. On the 4th coupling, the metal nut would not screw evenly onto the plastic threads. As a result, it leaked so I called in to customer service and was asked to take a picture and send it in. After sending in the picture, they said they cannot replace the coupling because I may have damaged the plastic coupling when I screw in the metal nut.

WHAT???!!!! What was a manufacturing defect is now blamed on me and it is my fault?! They said had I called them immediately when I received the defective item, they could have replaced it. But how would I know that it is defective and would leak without installing it?

It became clear to me that there would have been no scenario in which they would have agreed to replace the defective part. At every corner, there was some excuse. This was a simple issue that could have been resolved easily. But now FreshWaterSystems has infuriated me and I am motivated to tell all other customers about my experience.

Dear FreshWaterSystems, was it really worth it?

adib23
3/5/18

Absolutely terrible and the worst company I have ever tried to work with in my entire life. They are very difficult to work with.
I bought a very expensive water filtration system and they mailed it to me with *most* of the parts completely missing, it could not be even assembled. It took me forever for them to respond to me and agree to send the missing parts. We receive the package from them in the mail finally, and the company did not seal the package (the sealing tape was still completely on it....) so the package was open and empty. I take a picture of their unsealed package shipping technique and mail it to them, letting them know it was obviously empty and asking to please ship out the parts again. Then they e-mail me back, saying that my package was left at the post office (even though the package showed up at my house) and so I had to pay extra to "have my package sent to me again)... this sounds like a total lie because the package was not left at the post office and was delivered to my house.... and second off, trying to get more money out of us for their mistakes they have made over and over again. I am asking them to send a shipping label and just refund us for the product at this point... but wish me luck on getting them to agree and not ignore it... or try to get something else out of us.

robs194
2/27/18

They sent the wrong part for my order... didn't send the RMA package slip until 4 PM on a Friday... didn't ship the new part until I called them Monday and insisted they expedite it... and then the package was "mishandled" and isn't going to arrive until Thursday... again it was their mistake.

Also, the part was $20 more expensive and the only reason I bought from them was that they could ship it faster.

Obviously just a warehouse store that doesn't care about customer service.

jonb140
2/23/18

I ordered a large quantity of expensive water pumps from Freshwater Systems and they arrived substantially damaged. Sometimes that happens so I understand.

Sent them an E-mail immediately explaining that they were damaged and to please ship me another batch of pumps as these had fallen over in the freight truck and lots of them had even broken out of the cardboard.

No response to the E-mail but five days later the same group of pumps (we had pictures) arrived with all of the same damage as before.

I immediately emailed them again and told them I would not accept these damaged pumps they were trying to pawn off on me and to please refund my money.

No refund, no response and no pumps. They ignored all of my emails after they got my money. This was Over $12000.00 and I had to fight it out with my credit card company who initially sided with freshwater systems !
Yes, my credit card company - Cit, which I have carried for over 30 years, tried to side with these guys the first round, stating simply "We cannot help you at this time !!!" Never again !! J. Blair

stanleyl34
2/10/18

Unfortunately, my contractor installed this system in my apartment.
System is Ok, nothing special,
But ordering replacement filters is a disaster.

Takes 3 month to get filters, they cancel your order without notification, have constantly check if order is still in a system, takes 90 days to get a refund.

Look for another system, if you do not like frastration

terries6
12/9/17

They seem to block negative feedback from posting on the website. - I never received my order. About three weeks after I placed my order for 3 jars with black lids I received a email saying there are no black lids. Did I want to wait until Feb. This was about a month ago.I said I would take orange since that was offered as an option. I was told if I chose the alternate color then my order could ship out that day. Two weeks later I receive....3 orange lids. No jars, just lids. I waited thinking surely jars will arrive any day. A week later I emailed the same person asking if she knows when I would receive my jars. She apologized and said that the lids and jars should have shipped together (very logical assumption) and she would forward the issue to Customer Service. I mean everyone makes mistakes and why wouldn't they think I just want some random lids? I was sure they would rush those jars right out to me like priority ONE. But more than a week later, no jars. If there is some lucky soul that actually received the jars and would like 3 orange lids please leave an email address. This time next week I am filing a charge back to the credit card but not returning the lids to the sender on my dime. My first instinct is always Amazon and its worth the extra cost to get them in 2 days instead of weeks of waiting and still be empty handed.

antginnyn
7/2/17

I needed help in ordering new filters for my RO system & Zak was the best! He knew the products well, answered my questions & 2 days later the order was on my front porch; all the way from SC to MI. I'm recommending this company, for sure!!!!

kenk64
4/24/17

Talk about rude service! I called them because some one used my credit card with them. Talked to a woman named Timala. Told her the problem, and she said,O well those things happen! I can see by the other reviews here I'm not saying anything new. I would never do any business with them.

mikeq10
3/4/17

Three glass parts (PURA tube and lamps) wrapped with no barrier between - box of broken glass on arrival. Pictures. More pictures. More emails. No return authorization for damaged shipment. No replacement. I won't trust them to wrap toilet paper.

kennethm80
1/2/17

I ordered a set of RO filters, after a "Fresh Water Systems" representative told me what model to order. After I received them. I noticed they were not correct. After talking to another rep at "FWS", they told me I ordered the "WRONG" filters, and even though the "FWS" told me the wrong #'s . They will not replace or correct the error. *I already spoke to "Daniel" 12/12/16, and he spoke to a CS rep. Of course I am not happy. You need to correct the error. I do not want to continue to post bad reviews, I hope we can work out a solution.

lanak4
8/16/16

If I could give this company a ZERO rating or less I would. I wish I checked Yelp before I purchased an Aquacera Twin Counter- top Filter System with 2 filters about 2 years ago. Last year I ordered 2 replacement filters and they worked just fine. The fun started this year, when I placed an order for another 2 replacement filters. The CeraMetrix Ceramic Filter Candle works fine. The problem was/is with the second Filter - Slimline Mount Aqua Metrix Block Filter, which came with the same part number on it, but defective. The part is wider than the old one I purchased last year, therefore, I can not screw it in to the system. First I emailed them. It took them over a week to respond. I filled out the form for return and they were suppose to send me an authorization number...still waiting. I called a customer service then -the girl pretended that she was trying to help, and shortly after our conversation I received an email telling me that they want to know that I will be ordering another item from them. They also stated in the email that I will be responsible for the shipping cost, and the re-stocking fee. EXCUSE ME?! I did not ask for a defective item! So, after 2 weeks, after spending $118, I am still purchasing a water from the store, since I can not use my Twin system with only 1 filter. No one even bothered to apologize for the inconvenience, forget about sending another filter to replace a defective one. What kind of business this crooks are running??? Never buy anything from Freshwatersystems, unless you really like huge headaches...

johnt326
7/19/16

The person on the phone was very helpful with the order. Delivery was as promised. Installation was achieved.

dawnw43
6/18/16

I had to wait a week to get a return authorization to return the item and now they won't refund me until the warranty with the manufacture. The faucet ws $2200 so I've been waiting 6 weeks and can't get a response from them.

randelld2
6/7/16

I was pleased with the purchase and the service. I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again.

donm112
6/6/16

This filter is exactly as advertised and is easy to replace the factory filter.

victors45
6/5/16

great price, outstanding shipping and quality product, thanks

lm83
6/1/16

Received in a timely manner as described

geraldd17
5/28/16

Ordering online was easy and painless. Good prices and fast shipping.

tw271
5/22/16

Organized Web site made it convenient to shop for the fittings needed to make the required keezer connections, thank you.

daniela212
5/22/16

i really like this company they mead my order really easy to get and to track im happy with the customer service i think they really did a great job thank you guys

mikew170
5/21/16

One of the filter has a diameter not fit well with my cylinder. It has never happened with my previous replacement filters. I had to sand down the plastic tubing to make it fit

Questions? Get answers from the FreshwaterSystems staff and other customers.

FreshwaterSystems?