Free Straight Talk Codes

Free Straight Talk Codes has a consumer rating of 4.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Free Straight Talk Codes ranks 6th among Phone Card sites.

How would you rate Free Straight Talk Codes?

“I got a free Straight Talk code that works”

Giovanni P.
8/2/21

I don't know why the other review is so terrible this site gave me credit for an entire month of free StraightTalk airtime so IDK? It did however take me a few tries but after like try 3 it worked like a treat! The website clearly states "we give them away when profits permit us to do so, sometimes the codes will not work as they do get used very quickly" -- Shouldn't that be enough?

“Don't trust this site.”

Nikolas A.
6/23/18

I'm saying to you right now to not trust this site. Shady practices from this site from a bunch of bots mass spamming "Oh I got a free phone card from*" messages, to the unauthorized scripts they are using. Don't get yourself a virus friends.

giovannip58
August 2nd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
You may have to try it a few times to get an UNUSED card because as the website states, they do go very quickly. It took me 3 tries to get one that worked and gave me a month of free StraightTalk credit.

jeremya246
November 15th, 2021

I got the free 3 months of straight talk but it could have been just emailed to me instead i had to get an app but it did work, 5/5

Tip for consumers:
Just be patient and follow the steps exactly and you will arrive at the intended destination!

Products used:
Free Straight Talk Wireless 3 Months Unlimited Gift Card

nikolasa6
June 23rd, 2018

How do i apply

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Free Straight Talk Codes staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Free Straight Talk Codes?

Have a question about Free Straight Talk Codes?